If you Cannot Dominate Women, Is is OVER for You

Z

zyzz007 returns

Zephir
Yes the number 1 thing women want is looks but if you are weak, shy, a pussy, unpopular,
not on your way to a good life/career, they will not want you.

All the guys I know who do the best with women are 1) Goodlooking and/or
2) They dominate the woman, they are assertive, they dont take shit, they put the women
in her place, they are outgoing, they drink party, they speak loudly and confidently, they are popular, they
have rich parents or on their way to a good career.

The men above get the prettiest and the best women.

Just being goodlooking will initially interest her but if you dont have the other traits you will struggle hard
and will no longer be attracted. You have to be a leader and not let her dominate you. She has to see you will lead
and willing to walk away if she disrespects you.

They really are turned off by weakness, I seen it myself. Of course looks are a huge advantage but if
you cannot control them they wouldnt respect you and will leave you or not deal with you hereafter.

• +1
Reactions: rape, Chadeep, EdgyFashionist and 3 others
Truly over for those FUCKING WEIRDOS who are into FEMDOM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thugmaxxer2 and EdgyFashionist
Yes the number 1 thing women want is looks but if you are weak, shy, a pussy, unpopular,
not on your way to a good life/career, they will not want you.

All the guys I know who do the best with women are 1) Goodlooking and/or
2) They dominate the woman, they are assertive, they dont take shit, they put the women
in her place, they are outgoing, they drink party, they speak loudly and confidently, they are popular, they
have rich parents or on their way to a good career.

The men above get the prettiest and the best women.

Just being goodlooking will initially interest her but if you dont have the other traits you will struggle hard
and will no longer be attracted. You have to be a leader and not let her dominate you. She has to see you will lead
and willing to walk away if she disrespects you.

They really are turned off by weakness, I seen it myself. Of course looks are a huge advantage but if
you cannot control them they wouldnt respect you and will leave you or not deal with you hereafter.
It will come if you have the looks your personality will change based kn your looks

Looks and personality go hand in hand. Your looks are your personality. Your looks decide how you feel and how you act, they decide whether you feel worthy or unworthy, wheter you act dominant or submissive, it’s all influenced by the way you see yourself in the mirror and you can not lie to yourself. You look like shit, you feel like shit, you look sexy, you feel sexy and act accordingly in your daily life.

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, Chadeep, Klasik616 and 1 other person
Looks and personality go hand in hand. Your looks are your personality. Your looks decide how you feel and how you act, they decide whether you feel worthy or unworthy, wheter you act dominant or submissive, it’s all influenced by the way you see yourself in the mirror and you can not lie to yourself. You look like shit, you feel like shit, you look sexy, you feel sexy and act accordingly in your daily life.
Looks affect your own perception of yourself and how other perceive or expect of you

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Your looks are your perceived personality. When women see Chad: "he's a dominant, strong, confident dude". When women see a twink cutecel it's the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
I can't dominate shit

Can you dominate a woman if you have 6.5 inch wrists