If you can't ascend with the 'Bold Glamour' filter on tiktok you may as well rope

C

chickencalves

Iron
That shit made me look so hot, my dick got hard. What's crazy is I don't see what it changed at all. Even my eyes look godly without changing color or brightness wtf

That shit made me look so hot, my dick got hard. What's crazy is I don't see what it changed at all. Even my eyes look godly without changing color or brightness wtf
How do you get it

How do you get it
1 Download the viral Chinese spyware app.
2 Look up bold glamour in the search bar
3 Scroll down to effects and click the video camera button next to "Bold Glamour"
4 Record a video of your face that will be permanently stored in a Chinese database and the bold glamour effect will be put on your face.

• JFL
Reactions: grooxx, Deleted member 33540 and Xangsane
3 Scroll down to effects and click the video camera button next to "Bold Glamour"
4 Record a video of your face that will be permanently stored in a Chinese database and the bold glamour effect will be put on your face.
Yeah, some dictator across the world in charge of a billion riceniggas is just itching to spy on a NEET incel's personal life. China is definitely watching you out of the 3 billion foreigners with chinese apps and cookies on their devices.

• +1
Reactions: deepfrieddog
cant find it.

cant find it.
It's not rocket science.
IMG 20230929 003452

Yeah, some dictator across the world in charge of a billion riceniggas is just itching to spy on a NEET incel's personal life. China is definitely watching you out of the 3 billion foreigners with chinese apps and cookies on their devices.
Look at the trends on TikTok. The old youtube alt-right pipeline is nothing compared to how efficiently tiktok can radicalize people.

Neets also totally don't have a propensity to go off the fucking rails when the circumstances are just right. Plus China is totally not in a cold war with America right now and I'm sure they're not exploring every opportunity they can to damage America/her allies.

It contours your cheeks to look more hollow and your nose to look smaller
Thicker eyebrows
And eyeliner I think

they didn't show up.
Ditch the blackberry then lil bro. Or maybe you're using the lite version.
I jerk off in the mirror too and twist my nipples. If you're not gay for yourself you'll never make it.
Look at the trends on TikTok. The old youtube alt-right pipeline is nothing compared to how efficiently tiktok can radicalize people.

Neets also totally don't have a propensity to go off the fucking rails when the circumstances are just right. Plus China is totally not in a cold war with America right now and I'm sure they're not exploring every opportunity they can to damage America/her allies.
Tiktok is just good at tailoring everyone's algorithm based on their likes and what they watch or skip.
My feed is 99% girls see through dresses showing off their vaginas and nipples. If you only see nazis or rainbow propaganda, maybe stop watching nazi or gay content.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Xangsane
Ditch the blackberry then lil bro. Or maybe you're using the lite version.

I jerk off in the mirror too and twist my nipples. If you're not gay for yourself you'll never make it.

Tiktok is just good at tailoring everyone's algorithm based on their likes and what they watch or skip.
My feed is 99% girls see through dresses showing off their vaginas and nipples. If you only see nazis or rainbow propaganda, maybe stop watching nazi or gay content.
Android

it gives you a tan and darkens your eyebrows

show pic of you with the filter