If you can't become a millionaire with crypto you're low IQ

$Abomination

$Abomination

Banned
People like to talk and talk without knowing. But the truth is this:

If you've been throwing money into crypto for over 5 years and you're still not a millionaire

You are unfortunately low IQ

It's all numbers at the end of the day. Numbers and basic economics. If you can piece the numbers together then you're low IQ.

Things that prevent people from becoming millionaires in crypto:

1. Trying to get rich too quickly (in a few months or with 1 cycle)
2. Not paying attention to market caps and what they mean for price in the future
3. Not paying attention to the tokenomics and what impact this will have to the price

But the main one is having false beliefs. If you have a lot of false beliefs, you will almost certainly never make it in crypto. If you've been in crypto and you can't get rich, you have false beliefs. I can give an example of a false beliefs preventing riches:

Believing that triangular patterns are accurate and thinking XRP will have a 7 year consolidation breakout.

Another is thinking dilution and deflation don't matter.

Another is believing in conspiracies that the elites chose XLM (ive heard retards believe this).

False beliefs can be subtle. And they WILL prevent you from getting rich, especially in crypto.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Doomer and dad
Where are your millions:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM, Whatever, N1666 and 4 others
i'm assuming you're a millionaire?

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, rooman and wastedspermcel
People like to talk and talk without knowing. But the truth is this:

If you've been throwing money into crypto for over 5 years and you're still not a millionaire

You are unfortunately low IQ

It's all numbers at the end of the day. Numbers and basic economics. If you can piece the numbers together then you're low IQ.

Things that prevent people from becoming millionaires in crypto:

1. Trying to get rich too quickly (in a few months or with 1 cycle)
2. Not paying attention to market caps and what they mean for price in the future
3. Not paying attention to the tokenomics and what impact this will have to the price

But the main one is having false beliefs. If you have a lot of false beliefs, you will almost certainly never make it in crypto. If you've been in crypto and you can't get rich, you have false beliefs. I can give an example of a false beliefs preventing riches:

Believing that triangular patterns are accurate and thinking XRP will have a 7 year consolidation breakout.

Another is thinking dilution and deflation don't matter.

Another is believing in conspiracies that the elites chose XLM (ive heard retards believe this).

False beliefs can be subtle. And they WILL prevent you from getting rich, especially in crypto.
best opportunities rn, the second crisis js hit with the attack on israel the markets going down, few years and we are going to do numbers

This kid bought one crypto trading course and comes into a looksmaxxing forum preaching the cryptocurrencies he thinks are going to make you and him a millionaire

I hope a strike appears through your name soon

• JFL
Reactions: 3Digits, N1666 and paveldurovreal
Screenshot 2024 10 02 14 23 31 29 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Hold until you're a millionaire or you're low IQ.

:lul::lul:

i'm assuming you're a millionaire?
I haven't been buying for five years. I only recently found the 1000x that's gonna do it for me. So far it's done a 2x. 500x more to go.

If you are really really smart you will know that no matter what it always takes an element of luck even when odds seem in your favour for whatever the reasons may be.