If you can't grow a beard, I have some good news for you [GTFIH]

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
If you can't grow a beard as an adult male, there is a higher chance of you keeping your hair and hairline for longer than your peers even though there are some lucky bastards who have a beard and NW0 at 60. I won't go into the science but just from anecdotal evidence i have observed this pattern. Men like Obama, Chris Cuomo, Anthony Fauci and so many other beardcels I've seen, keep their hair longer and hairlines for longer. As beardcel, this is lifefuel tbh. I've kept my NW1 hairline from childhood till now (late 20s). I hope to keep my NW1 till 40 and then cope with MGTOW and red pill JFL. Btw i'm on minoxidil for prevention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Lev Peshkov, stuckneworleans and 2 others
Yes this def must hold some form of truth. Look at native Americans. They cannot genetically bald, but also don't genetically grow facial hair

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Hozay and Lev Peshkov
I'm balding at 17 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Lev Peshkov and lutte
Yeah this is legit for the most part. I blasted roids at one point and never lost a single mm off my hairline. Despite all the T in my body I still couldn't grow a full beard.

DHT promotes beard growth and body hair growth but causes balding on your scalp, this is why for many people as you get older and your beard gets thicker and longer you also lose hair on your head

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and fogdart
How’s your beard like?
Thick full dense you get it... the whole package. Hit puberty very very early for some reason.

Thick full dense you get it... the whole package. Hit puberty very very early for some reason.
DHT ended you, Sorry son. I’m a DHTcel, no beard but also hairline hasn’t changed since puberty and I’m in my late 20s

• So Sad
Reactions: wasted
DHT ended you, Sorry son. I’m a DHTcel, no beard but also hairline hasn’t changed since puberty and I’m in my late 20s
Beards are overrated. Notice how almost every soycuck has a beard... doesn't mean shit and women know you're using it to cover up your lower third.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Beards are overrated. Notice how almost every soycuck has a beard... doesn't mean shit and women know you're using it to cover up your lower third.
It depends on your race tbh. Black is halo for blacks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Im middle eastern no beard at 18 lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Could grow a fullbeard already at 14

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Ocelot
Life fuel I'm 19 and I don't have full beard

Yes this def must hold some form of truth. Look at native Americans. They cannot genetically bald, but also don't genetically grow facial hair
Yeah, i'm mexican i must have some native american or something in me because my dad has has the same hairline as me and hes in his 40s
Hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Im the lucky bastard i guess , my father and grandparents nw0-nw1 full beard

• +1
Is min working for you? I recently went on min and I’m shedding like fuarkkkk

My grandfather died with all his hair.
My father (60) is still nw0
I have thick beard at 18 and it's shit cause it's genetic

Can't grow a beard at 19 and I have NW0.

• +1