If you cant meet attractive girls irl its over

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
if you have to use apps to meet women that are above 5psl, i got bad news for you.

it means you are not NATURALLY meant to meet women of this caliber, if these were the 50s, you wouldnt even know these girls existed to begin with

because the girls you meet irl are the girls that you are suupposed to meet, if they are sub5 then you are sub5 yourself and you shouldn't have sex anyway.

just go home and play with your little bass buddy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Darkeningstar, Bomber517 and 3 others
if you have to use apps to meet women above 5psl, i got bad news for you.

it means you are not NATURALLY, meant to meet women of this caliber, if these were the 50s, you wouldnt even know these girls existed.

because the girls you meet irl are the girls that you are suupposed to meet, if they are sub5 then you are sub5 yourself and you should have sex anyway.
@Apparition Nigga you still sad?

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Art of Pattinson
Finally you make a thread that isn’t crying about your oneitis and it’s extremely legit, well done boyo. Proximity is everything, the apps are a sorry ass losing game.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Apparition
Finally you make a thread that isn’t crying about your oneitis and it’s extremely legit, well done boyo. Proximity is everything
im 28 and never met a girl irl i fond attractive lol, its over

the apps are a sorry ass losing game.
they may work but its very unlikely sadly. i coud have gotten my old itis insta if i wasnt retarded :feelsbadman: