If you can't pull while ur fat ur prob ugly

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
i'm really fat 20-25kg overweight honestly i don't look like it tho idk why. Girls still talk to me and girls like in my class tell me "You have pretty eyes, i wish i had eyes like you" (i have green&blue mixed eyes) i think eye color matters much to normies if u don't have a shit eye shape anyways i'm very social it's not like stacylites liking me but like MTBs and shi i heard a rumor a girl told me that one girl said "i want to have children with him our kids would look so beautiful" ONG im not lying so this a lifefuel for you if you don't pull while being fat that means u have ugly eyes type shi btw im looksminned asf rn i think it's over for all of you after i lose weight bhai

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, greycel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 3 others
thats called virtue signaling buddy
and how many of them have you fucked

• JFL
Reactions: watah, maarda, Deleted member 53670 and 2 others
thats called virtue signaling buddy
and how many of them have you fucked
nigga it doesn't work like that i'm fucking 16 we don't randomly go to the bathrooms and fuck a girl the most handsome guy in my school couldn't even do that

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and 6PSLcel
shi i heard a rumor a girl told me that one girl said "i want to have children with him our kids would look so beautiful" ONG im not lying so this a lifefuel
Funny GIF
Nicholas Cage Film GIF
happy joke GIF by Red Nose Day
Fran Healy Lol GIF by Travis
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

• +1
Reactions: watah, Aero, maarda and 1 other person
op behind the screen :
gabby gaborey saddibi GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Aero, raleqtambrobret and 4 others

Attachments

• IMG_1683.jpeg
    IMG_1683.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1686.jpeg
    IMG_1686.jpeg
    479.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2124.jpeg
    IMG_2124.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2125.jpeg
    IMG_2125.jpeg
    237.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
i'm really fat 20-25kg overweight honestly i don't look like it tho idk why. Girls still talk to me and girls like in my class tell me "You have pretty eyes, i wish i had eyes like you" (i have green&blue mixed eyes) i think eye color matters much to normies if u don't have a shit eye shape anyways i'm very social it's not like stacylites liking me but like MTBs and shi i heard a rumor a girl told me that one girl said "i want to have children with him our kids would look so beautiful" ONG im not lying so this a lifefuel for you if you don't pull while being fat that means u have ugly eyes type shi btw im looksminned asf rn i think it's over for all of you after i lose weight bhai
Cope

Lose weight fatty

• JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Yeah I’m ugly af. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and lastamericanvirgin
Better yet lose virginity and prove us wrong^^

• JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Thanks for the Brags.

nigga it doesn't work like that i'm fucking 16 we don't randomly go to the bathrooms and fuck a girl the most handsome guy in my school couldn't even do that
cope

Also how tall r u

Cope

Curious to see what you look like right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and raleqtambrobret
Pm
The video of masturbating she sent u plz
why tf are u so thirsty over that doesn't ur ego and self respect protect you from saying shit like that and basically begging for a random pussy and even if i wanted to send it i can't since she send it 1 Time watchable on Whatsapp and you can't screen record that shit have some self respect man

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
why tf are u so thirsty over that doesn't ur ego and self respect protect you from saying shit like that and basically begging for a random pussy and even if i wanted to send it i can't since she send it 1 Time watchable on Whatsapp and you can't screen record that shit have some self respect man
I want it as proof it could be ur other phone and u might be lying

But i don't really care about it

I know that few people can look good being fat so i know theres some truth in what u say

But i thought the video would troll and there would be a cat laughing at me through the screen

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Not even chad is attractive 25kg overweight, you remind of some guys I know, girls will interact with them and take photos with them for social media but it’s all a joke, they are treated like a joke by other men too as they feed there delusions. Had to listen to my morbidly obese friend tell me about how this girl was flirting with him saying he had nice eyes and smile, but I’ve also seen how she acts when she’s interacting with someone she is genuinely attracted to and it’s not like that. Your probably brutally non nt and those text messages are making fun of you, we had a little sperg in school who girls used to pretend to flirt with just to see what he would do and cunt believed it. Also 16 year olds do randomly fuck in the bathroom your just too unattractive to experience it

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES