If you can’t tell if you have a flaw or not then don’t worry about it

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Look if you yourself can’t obviously tell if you have this flaw then it won’t be very obvious to others either

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe, Klasik616, Akhi and 2 others
It could also be that u just got used to ur own face and therefore don‘t notice it

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
It could also be that u just got used to ur own face and therefore don‘t notice it
That’s just the exposure effect innit, so if others get used to your face to they will subconsciously stop notciting it as much as well

After learning psl my flaws have become visible, but to normies all they see is hair & physique . If my philtrum was a tad bit shorter and my nose was completely straight id look like a legit barbie ken doll . Not ideal anyways

After learning psl my flaws have become visible, but to normies all they see is hair & physique . If my philtrum was a tad bit shorter and my nose was completely straight id look like a legit barbie ken doll . Not ideal anyways
I mean it’s subconscious to notice flaws but only if their like really obvious, if even you can barley tell you have this flaw then it doesn’t matter “that much”. Still a flaw at the end of the day though

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I mean it’s subconscious to notice flaws but only if their like really obvious, if even you can barley tell you have this flaw then it doesn’t matter “that much”. Still a flaw at the end of the day though
Good advice , but im over here tweaking over small milimeters , i need to ironically take a break and reset

Good advice , but im over here tweaking over small milimeters , i need to ironically take a break and reset
Mm are miles in face, send Philtrum if you want and I’ll tell if you if it’s an actual issueb

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Mm are miles in face, send Philtrum if you want and I’ll tell if you if it’s an actual issueb
IMG 8943
Upper lip is cooked
Its not bad i guess

Look if you yourself can’t obviously tell if you have this flaw then it won’t be very obvious to others either
What about people with body dismorphia like PSL cels

But everyone here has ass burgers

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
But everyone here has ass burgers
Nah they don’t, people with autism lack social awareness typically while people on this forum are too socially aware

You just have a thin upper lip not a long Philtrum
Thanks
Might just get those lip pencils that foids use to fraud and just use a bit on my lip and call it a day

Listen to this

Attention seeking a lot of this obviously and compliment fishing but a lot of these things are true but her jaw is decent
Thanks
Might just get those lip pencils that foids use to fraud and just use a bit on my lip and call it a day
Nah just get fat graphting if your old enough

Attention seeking a lot of this obviously and compliment fishing but a lot of these things are true but her jaw is decent

Nah just get fat graphting if your old enough
I bet she's good looking with makeup and look at those milkers too bad she's Chadsexual and a rotter foid

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
I bet she's good looking with makeup and look at those milkers too bad she's Chadsexual
Most men would still fuxk her

Most women would never fuck her male looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616

No that assumes the user has a decent grasp of their own looks. When this creature claims to be one jaw implant away from being a Chad, well....

Picsart 24 07 25 07 35 42 494

He can't tell his own flaws, but folks here most certainly can.