If You Care About Looksmaxxing, Listen to This...

thereallegend

thereallegend

Looksmax Mental Asylum
  • +1
Reactions: jcthecatalyst, Gaia262 and Deleted member 11770
hopefully not all softmaxx cope

15 minutes in...

JC debunks bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: newperson
18 mins ...

QOVES Studio describes mewing as possibly "too little too late"

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and newperson
20 mins...

"Water is wet" moment talking about how important hair is

Talking about minox and finasteride gains being impermanent

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
I haven’t watched the clip nor know who any of these people look like or are. But chances are if someone from TikTok is getting interviewed then they must be attractive.

The thing is, why would someone who was attractive advocate for things like bonemashing, mewing, minox/fin? It ascends other dudes making their position less unique and thus less viable. Feel like they would do whatever is in their power to discredit this stuff.

I haven’t watched the clip nor know who any of these people look like or are. But chances are if someone from TikTok is getting interviewed then they must be attractive.

The thing is, why would someone who was attractive advocate for things like bonemashing, mewing, minox/fin? It ascends other dudes making their position less unique and thus less viable. Feel like they would do whatever is in their power to discredit this stuff.
Look up @jcthecatalyst on TikTok and see that he only posts info about looksmaxxing.

Also he claimed to be sub 5 before surgerymaxxing and softmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jcthecatalyst
Listened to about half. Most of it is two guys talking about the history of their own channels, what they discuss, etc. Not good from a practical looksmaxxing perspective

Listened to about half. Most of it is two guys talking about the history of their own channels, what they discuss, etc. Not good from a practical looksmaxxing perspective
Yes, especially the last half.

Bone Smashing is based on zero science. That’s not how bones work. I made the channel because I never want people to go through the rejection I had to go through growing up. My biggest thing is everything has to be based on scientific data. Most places don’t do that, or they use bro science. I want everyone to have actually results and as far as helping “normal” ppl ascend I think everyone deserves to be happy. But statistically the fraction of the people in the world that follow my content will have zero impact on your own situation. Most men won’t do have the stuff I suggested and they will stay looking at videos but never do anything about.
Only a small number of ppl actually go through and make changes to their entire lifestyle.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Lars, thereallegend and 2 others