If you could create your own planet what would it be like?

FascisstChad

FascisstChad

PROUD YAKUBIAN ALBINOID
I’d make it 5 times the size of earth, the only humans are white and anyone who doesn’t follow my rules gets smited. Everywhere would look like this.
DALLE 2024 09 01 103551   A beautiful illustrative and detailed image depicting northern
DALLE 2024 09 01 103605   A beautiful illustrative and detailed image depicting northern
DALLE 2024 09 01 104815   A beautiful illustrative and detailed image of Northern German
DALLE 2024 09 01 104820   A beautiful illustrative and detailed image of Northern German
DALLE 2024 09 01 105833   A beautifully detailed and illustrative image of northern German
DALLE 2024 09 01 105838   A beautifully detailed and illustrative image of northern German
DALLE 2024 09 01 110130   A beautiful illustrative and detailed scene of northern German
DALLE 2024 09 01 110136   A beautiful illustrative and detailed scene of northern German
DALLE 2024 09 01 110315   A beautiful illustrative and detailed image of northern German
DALLE 2024 09 01 110325   A beautiful illustrative and detailed image of northern German
DALLE 2024 09 02 045934   A beautiful detailed and aesthetic image of northern Germany a
DALLE 2024 09 02 045936   A beautiful detailed and aesthetic image of northern Germany a
DALLE 2024 09 02 052208   A beautiful detailed and atmospheric image depicting northern
DALLE 2024 09 02 052210   A beautiful detailed and atmospheric image depicting northern
DALLE 2024 09 02 052804   A beautiful illustrative and detailed image depicting northern
DALLE 2024 09 02 052808   A beautiful illustrative and detailed image depicting northern
DALLE 2024 09 02 052927   A beautiful illustrative and detailed image of northern German
DALLE 2024 09 02 052931   A beautiful illustrative and detailed image of northern German
DALLE 2024 09 02 054925   A beautiful detailed and atmospheric image of Victorian Englan
DALLE 2024 09 02 054936   A beautiful detailed and atmospheric image of Victorian Englan
IMG 6592
IMG 6591

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, lemonnz, isis_Bleach and 2 others
i wouldnt change the world since god made the world perfect

the feelings of good and evil, happy and sad are relative, god made the measures perfectly balanced and the world is perfectly just

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, Imretarded?, FascisstChad and 1 other person

the feelings of good and evil, happy and sad are relative, god made the measures perfectly balanced and the world is perfectly just
Come on, you mean to tell me you if you could create a world with no non whites, Jews, cucks who think the aoc should be 25 and homos that it wouldn’t be nicer?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noobs and isis_Bleach

bro....

Also OP, give some diversity in geography.

Id have my race be elves and humans and shit. But everyone is racist and they can only agree to abuse the orcs for being ugly faggots.:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and isis_Bleach
what if u get cold and shit

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth and FascisstChad
I’d kill everyone but me

• Ugh..
Reactions: FascisstChad
what if u get cold and shit
Yeah you’re right, I’ll make regions with Mediterranean and humid subtropical climates too. I just chose this as it’s my favourite look and aesthetic.
DALLE 2024 08 30 165820   A detailed beautiful and intricate scene of a mystical country
IMG 6690

I’d kill everyone but me
Lonely and gay. It would be interesting to play with unique beings if your own creation.

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
bro....

Also OP, give some diversity in geography.

Id have my race be elves and humans and shit. But everyone is racist and they can only agree to abuse the orcs for being ugly faggots.:feelshehe:
I’ve tought about the fantasy race thing a lot. If I was going to add them humans would have to have the biggest dicks to mog the other races, they also need to iq mog. The elves wouid have like 4 breasts and shit plus there’ll be like nymphs and shit that’ll probably try to rape you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
anime girls, nothing else

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and FascisstChad
I’ve tought about the fantasy race thing a lot. If I was going to add them humans would have to have the biggest dicks to mog the other races, they also need to iq mog. The elves wouid have like 4 breasts and shit plus they’re be like nymphs and shit that’ll probably try to rape you.
Nah Elves gotta be the smartest or second smartest after dwarves since they're literally the result of the gods fucking and creating a race of immortal tera moggers

Humans just got that dog in them

• Hmm...
anime girls, nothing else
That would be my nightmare.
All the girls would have to look like young Natalie Portman, Prime Brooke shields, Gia Scotti and Monica Bellucci tbh.

IMG 0791

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
Nah Elves gotta be the smartest or second smartest after dwarves since they're literally the result of the gods fucking and creating a race of immortal tera moggers

Humans just got that dog in them
Nah humans have to mog in everything, in my ideal world the other races would be like dogs. They have to looks mog, frame mog, dick mog and iq mog. But the other races can have better magic and heightened physical abilities though. I was considering adding a Jewish type of lizard elf creature that’s super greedy and shit but I wouldn’t want anything jewy in a fantasy world.

• JFL
Nah humans have to mog in everything, in my ideal world the other races would be like dogs. They have to looks mog, frame mog, dick mog and iq mog. But the other races can have better magic and heightened physical abilities though. I was considering adding a Jewish type of lizard elf creature that’s super greedy and shit but I wouldn’t want anything jewy in a fantasy world.
That shit wont be balanced:feelswhat:

It would be full of unicorns and lots of cake:feelsuhh:

• Woah
That shit wont be balanced:feelswhat:
Fuck balance, it would be cool seeing human genocide races and if they look good enough just make them slaves.

• So Sad
This looks cool
IMG 4954
IMG 4957

This is cool too
IMG 4959

Reminds me a bit of the Cathedral of Light
IMG 4960
IMG 4961

• Woah
I couldn’t live in a society that technological it looks soul crushing. I want a nice local community where all people know is there people and beliefs. Nice cozy houses, very traditional with nice culture. You get the virgin wife and a bunch of kids. Plus the possibility of heroism, true heroism like it used to exist and will always exist. Anything past 1890s technology is a bit too much.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Lonely and gay. It would be interesting to play with unique beings if your own creation.
i would keep everything the same but secretly give myself god like abilities that I’d use to benefit me

• Woah