axttt_

shortcel
me personally i'd take alexander zanoza

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
@technicus slide ur eye area rq

Last edited:
@technicus slide ur eye area rq
he has really nice colour tbh but it isn't all that put on a pair of contacts and with a decent eye shape u will have that

O'Pry
tumblr-msadaq0h6i1s63b7vo1-500.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Aero, yayatourer and 1 other person
eye area in my avatar or de poot
joined nearly a year ago, grow up
2ddfeef32e4a82c18bd075935fe23786 2452115379
what i mean is this kind of eye area look. where the eye shape kind of looks like a wing and is upturned. De poot just has the most similar eye area to what i envision but i dont want he giga autistic stare. Idk if this type of eyes have appeal or not irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Imretarded?
View attachment 3092362what i mean is this kind of eye area look. where the eye shape kind of looks like a wing and is upturned. De poot just has the most similar eye area to what i envision but i dont want he giga autistic stare. Idk if this type of eyes have appeal or not irl
question, no hate, but how old are you? my perspective is that super sharp/pretty sharp is an illusion to appeal, they harm appeal most of the time, most of what people find attractive is quite regular pfl/lateral corners

he has really nice colour tbh but it isn't all that put on a pair of contacts and with a decent eye shape u will have that
i like my color, its also his shape thats nice

question, no hate, but how old are you? my perspective is that super sharp/pretty sharp is an illusion to appeal, they harm appeal most of the time, most of what people find attractive is quite regular pfl/lateral corners
im 15 turning 16 in dec. Honestly i might just be brainwashed and ur right about sharp eyes being harmful to appeal, but they just appeal and look the best to me personally the most. Foids might not like them and prefer the eyes of the guy in the op but im not really thinking of what appeals most to foids im thinking about what id be most satisfied with when looking in the mirror

im 15 turning 16 in dec. Honestly i might just be brainwashed and ur right about sharp eyes being harmful to appeal, but they just appeal and look the best to me personally the most. Foids might not like them and prefer the eyes of the guy in the op but im not really thinking of what appeals most to foids im thinking about what id be most satisfied with when looking in the mirror
more than eyes, they stem from the pheno them selfs. so if you want to find the pheno with the most gazed eyes you can do a appeal project your self

(if you need help with that just follow my general template from a study i did last year)

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer

Attachments

• IMG_20240813_093846043.jpg
    IMG_20240813_093846043.jpg
    619.1 KB · Views: 0
And yes my hair is fucked up

Vito basso

• +1
Reactions: Mumbhai
@DalitBoss eye area

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, Gaygymmaxx and Darkeningstar
Mine but with light eyes

more than eyes, they stem from the pheno them selfs. so if you want to find the pheno with the most gazed eyes you can do a appeal project your self

(if you need help with that just follow my general template from a study i did last year)

wtf this is sick