If you could have any super power what would it be?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

5'8 ukcel
title, for me it'd be bone manipulation. I'd make myself genetically perfect, grow my limbs to 6'6 respectively and make chads subhuman and make sub-5s chad. I'd also make codywinters a mogger@enchanted_elixir

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, whiteislandpill, SubhumanForever and 7 others
Immortality.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: uglysub8male, DalitBoss, whiteislandpill and 5 others
I would make these chads who say: „just put in the work bro“ or „just approach women“ subhuman and short, so they can see themselves how much bullshit they were talking

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Timmy, SubhumanForever, Outerz14 and 7 others
title, for me it'd be bone manipulation. I'd make myself genetically perfect, grow my limbs to 6'6 respectively and make chads subhuman and make sub-5s chad. I'd also make codywinters a mogger@enchanted_elixir

Make a .org user's feed nothing but @RealFunkyFlamingo threads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redlegodogs123, DalitBoss, Timmy and 4 others
why? seems pointless. No immortality for your face :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
No point to living forever? If we die, that's it. Nothing else can ever happen to you for the rest of eternity (some will view this as a good thing)

I want a life that never ends, assuming I can stay my current age/condition forever.

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male, DalitBoss, Outerz14 and 1 other person
teleportation, of course

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Outerz14, BeanletMogger and 2 others
Probably just some DBS Goku tier strength/speed/etc
Can easily rule the world and even nukes won’t touch you lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Outerz14, BeanletMogger and looksmaxxing223
No point to living forever? If we die, that's it. Nothing else can ever happen to you for the rest of eternity (some will view this as a good thing)

I want a life that never ends, assuming I can stay my current age/condition forever.
we literally have no idea what happens when we die, for all we know u can end up having a new life and be the thing you hate aka street shitter pajeet.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and TechnoBoss
Probably just some DBS Goku tier strength/speed/etc
Can easily rule the world and even nukes won’t touch you lol
bone manipulation mogs bro. I can literally cause people to rope or ascend :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and moredatesmorerapes
mind manipulation to spread love and forgiveness

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: uglysub8male, SubhumanForever, Aero and 4 others
bone manipulation mogs bro. I can literally cause people to rope or ascend :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I can just rule the world and get whatever harem I want, kill anyone I want, etc. That kind of strength is just being god bro. That or mind manipulation like someone else said mogs the most

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male, Outerz14 and looksmaxxing223
telekinesis, or the ability to jump as high as i want

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Lowkey if i had bone manipulation, i'd organise an .org meetup and fix everyone's flaws. I'd make manlets taller, make truecels chadlites,etc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, Outerz14 and HighTierSubhuman
Immortality.
Would only be good if you could eventually decide when to end it. Life would get boring after a while and you don't wanna still be hanging about when the sun consumes the earth jfl

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, TechnoBoss and looksmaxxing223
I can just rule the world and get whatever harem I want, kill anyone I want, etc. That kind of strength is just being god bro. That or mind manipulation like someone else said mogs the most
incel can't slay with goku strength
meanwhile chad is as strong as an 18yr old pajeet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and moredatesmorerapes
Read minds probably

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, BeanletMogger and looksmaxxing223
time manipulation like the girl from the first Life is Strange game tbh
or teleportation

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and moggerrr4321
time manipulation like the girl from the first Life is Strange game tbh
or teleportation
time manipulation is op, u can commit any crime u want and not get arrested

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, moggerrr4321 and BeanletMogger
The power to have all powers

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male and Outerz14
Lmaoo id grant any wish I want and give myself any superpower+ make you and me Atleast 6'4 chadlite status maxxed money maxed good frame 100k rep on looksmax.org 130iq + 8x6 dick size

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger

How old are you?

Time manipulation

I'd be able to stop time any time I want and from there the possibilities are pretty much endless.

Want to steal a million dollars? Done.
Want to cheat on a test? Done.
Want to disappear from somewhere? Done.

Plus it would also be even better if I could manipulate my age as well

Atom Eve's powers. Basically being able to manipulate matter itself.

Having the biggest cock on Earth (mine,not in my ass)

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Time stop 👺

Literally all I need in life is looking like this

Attachments

• 4258653_klBN4OrXFtQ.jpg
    4258653_klBN4OrXFtQ.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 0
invulnerability trumps everything. how uninteresting would being good looking be once you can just find the nearest jeremy meeks and bash his skull in with a crowbar and no one does anything and the police just come and drag his corpse away because they know they can't do anything to you? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
besides the obv answer like overpowered 4th dimension anime beasts?

bang for buck small change for max impact maybe simple skin hardening & strength like FMA Greed/superman. already world ruling, anti bomb, walk out prison, walk in US pres office, run thru Putin, don't think countries will nuke populated cities for 1 super troglodyte scp 096

or Kira/death note but even thats already dipping into 4th dimension OP god tier

Your brain is rotted beyond repair if you’re serious

we literally have no idea what happens when we die, for all we know u can end up having a new life and be the thing you hate aka street shitter pajeet.
Then why would he wanna die? You’re only making his point for him retard