If you could have the face of any man for 24 hours, who would it be ?

Vegeta

Vegeta

Prince of all Saiyans

It would be definitely this MMA-Fighter/Versace-Model for me.​

Very Masculine Face, just from his looks you know that he fights. Would be quite interesting to know what face the members would like to walk around for a day

You’re a fool if you don’t say this:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Schönling, PYT, 6485b025t and 2 others
disgusting negative canthalt tilt

And this my third:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab, 5'8manlet and Copeful
Basically: male model slayer, stereotypical chad slayer, then satanic dark triad slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Vegeta
A795A761 8FB5 4D85 99F2 813EE458336F

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and Vegeta

• +1
Reactions: Hekt0r, WhatToDo, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
zach cox mogs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Vegeta
Notice what most slayers have in common? Wide lips, tall ramus, medium nose, long eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Hekt0r, Vegeta and Deleted member 4671
Orb

• +1

Very Masculine Face, just from his looks you know that he fights. Would be quite interesting to know what face the members would like to walk around for a day

Vitas
38118F2E 67BE 4CEF 8CED 83CF57432872 5F6DA9F3 1E17 4076 AB3D 0025CCED2683 1C7853E9 7EFD 4724 BE96 B03E97252FDF

• +1

C64EFE95 B3E8 4B4B 9EDE 439D5550DE90

• +1
View attachment 563570
i'd get recognized in the bank and subsequently send 10 billions to a random depressed south-italian incel who calls himself italian2001 on a autist looksmaxxing forum

ngl tbh imho
:feelsez: I'm sure this isn't the first time you thought about this exact scenario in your head

This or death
1F65B32D 9337 4202 A748 25ACC686749E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, 6485b025t, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
:feelsez: I'm sure this isn't the first time you thought about this exact scenario in your head

Actually it was the first tiie.

And while I was writing the post I thought: SHIT.

If I was a criminal I'd do it JFL.

Just create a 3d mask that is 99.9% similar to Jeff bezos face, then proceed to get a copy of his fingerprints and apply them on your own fingers and then use a Google deep fake AI software to replicate his voice.

And suddenly you're able to go in the bank, make calls, and use his fingerprints.

Then you buy bitcoins.

SHIIIIIT
We must do it all together

actually this guy
Zxxxzzx

• Love it
Reactions: wasted
Tall Ramus, medium nose, wide lips. Keep it simple.
Straight nose with a wide nasal base is a highly dimorphic feature that is an underrated feature here. Same with a long ramus

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister.
Francisco Lachowski. I would experience more in a day than I have in my entire life tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2, Deleted member 7725 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Straight nose with a wide nasal base is a highly dimorphic feature that is an underrated feature here. Same with a long ramus
Instead people obsess over pheno and under eye support.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Nose is underrated dimorphic feature
Agreed. A medium length, , straight, proportionally wide nose is one of the best features a guy can have, both for dimorphism and ratios.

Tall Ramus is basically a requirement for an ideal lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Jaime lannister.
Pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 6400
Ramirez or Maher

No neck ed

My own face tbh ngl

Adolf Hitler, i'd cause a scare and a huge riot, especially in these times, cause worldwide headlines, and make some money on the side as well. When i get thrown in jail i'll turn into my actual self after the day and tell them AH escaped and i was thrown in to make it seem like someone was under the blankets.

Lachowski all day.

Go through every (hot)girl in that crowd.

Makes me laugh every time to see Barrett try to play it off when his dick probably shrank two inches from that whole encounter.

Makes me laugh every time to see Barrett try to play it off when his dick probably shrank two inches from that whole encounter.
He notices no one even cares about him so he just starts using Francisco to get attention and fails miserably. Notice the 1 subhuman who asked him for a picture. Brutal mog.

He notices no one even cares about him just starts using Francisco to get attention and fails miserably. Notice the 1 subhuman who asked him for a picture. Brutal mog.
At the end he says “Chico we’re going” and the god doesn’t even acknowledge it. He’s busy getting swarmed by girls that forgot Barrett was there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Andreas Eriksen

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
I would like to be Walujew for one day, face and body... but just for one day

7'0"
2-format43.jpg

2d5864d7c5237b381045fbc721733cc0.jpg

prime chico.

giphy.gif

IvTN7CC.jpg

Id take none. It would be a huge suicidefuel to get my old face back after the 24 hours :lul:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: orthochadic, Deleted member 4614, Dionysus and 1 other person
Cavill or greensboro jock during his prime slaying hs years to experience a typical high school jock life

Hernan drago
PC0hoqgi_400x400.jpg

• +1
Reactions: PYT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back