if you could pick one feature what would it be?

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
just say one night your asleep and in your dream gandy visits you and he tells you 'i have been watching you and its time for you to level up in looks my brother'
then you instantly transport to this thing where you can see yourself from out of your body and pick any feature you want what would it be, but there are rules you cannot add more than 5 inches of height, and you cannot change race, what do you pick?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, TheAnomaly, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
Oprys jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 4430
his worse feature
Keep crying for this etnich prettyboy

Sean OPry Polaroids 2008 002

just say one night your asleep and in your dream gandy visits you and he tells you 'i have been watching you and its time for you to level up in looks my brother'
then you instantly transport to this thing where you can see yourself from out of your body and pick any feature you want what would it be, but there are rules you cannot add more than 5 inches of height, and you cannot change race, what do you pick?
1. Lower third
2. Height
3. Hair

Better under eye support and wider chin, that’s pretty much only where I lack.

God tier dopamine reward system

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Hightwolf
A mogger browridge

either this skull shape
259292F0 287E 4710 B512 88D480CE7B3F

or Gandy's eyes
164DD1E6 17D2 4C14 AAEC CF8F44FB87CC

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vergil.is, Deleted member 10615, Lux and 1 other person
Obviously North Atlantid pheno.

5 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10491, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
symmetrical face

Dellisola hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10615
Dellisola hair
damn bro i hear you always complaing about hair and its understandable but you could get a wig. all the hard work is done ive seen your pics bro you have giga chad bone structure

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
5 inches to height, i'm 6'2 as is and don't have great face but 6'7 is a nearly universal mog. nothing that i can do to face will achieve that.

The one feature I'd choose would be a 6+ PSL face.

Otherwise 5 inches of height.

Another bloating system in cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
The one feature I'd choose would be a 6+ PSL face.

Otherwise 5 inches of height.
bro it doesn't
either this skull shape
View attachment 884079
or Gandy's eyes
View attachment 884080
Better under eye support and wider chin, that’s pretty much only where I lack.
only 1 feature and jfl changing your skull is like changing all your features only one, example, hunter eyes, better jaw, better zygos, better fwhr, new eye colour ect

Another bloating system in cheeks
bro i feel you im like 13% body fat and have never been fat and have good cheekbones but my face still looks bloated

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
bro it doesn't

only 1 feature and jfl changing your skull is like changing all your features only one, example, hunter eyes, better jaw, better zygos, better fwhr, new eye colour ect
If I was realistically in that situation I'd argue with Gandy over the semantics of what a "feature" is tho

face is a feature of yourself

but to answer your thread, I'd take Chico's eye area. Would go well with my face, and fix a flaw of mine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 6723
bro it doesn't

changing skull shape only. Skull shape doesnt even take into consideration jaw height or shit.

Plus I said "or"

Plus u could say a feature can be as slight as 1 cleared pimple.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
bro i feel you im like 13% body fat and have never been fat and have good cheekbones but my face still looks bloated
Here i try to lose weight i need 10 kg fat or more to lose to begin to not looking like a bloated animal
Maybe i want too a more larger upper face or browridge i dont know

132031303 1860695357403313 6961588662110955153 n

Here i try to lose weight i need 10 kg fat or more to lose to begin to not looking like a bloated animal
Maybe i want too a more larger upper face or browridge i dont know

View attachment 884105
damn bro you look good here, keep losing wait you'll be chadlite, great harmony, hair, eyes, beard, eyebrows, decent jaw ive seen guys your looks level with hot gfs all the time and they aren't getting betabuxxed

• +1
My hair non balding.

damn bro you look good here, keep losing wait you'll be chadlite, great harmony, hair, eyes, beard, eyebrows, decent jaw ive seen guys your looks level with hot gfs all the time and they aren't getting betabuxxed
Lifefuel my man, thx u, i am currently posting my weight loss journey on my new Instagram account

• +1
  • Love it
5 inches of height or +1 psl face

would be the best thing ever

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 10615
only 1 you can't pick all three and the hair lasts forever btw if that helps you pick
Could I add like an inch to my height and only get a decent lower third because that’s like 50% of both options

• +1
Dellisolas eyes.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
>just say one night your asleep and in your dream gandy visits you and he tells you 'i have been watching you and its time for you to level up in looks my brother'

My sides

• JFL
Either heightmax or have geralt eye area with heterochromia

Last edited:
  • +1
elite eye area

• +1
Height.
Everything else is fine.

• +1
Zach Cox' head