If you could take a pill that makes you completely asexual, would you do it?

twojei

twojei

Mistral
Now that you're enlightened you observe and see that foids are not able to offer you anything, so you have escaped the disillusionment caused by your hormones and male programming that unconsciously made you behave as a simp even if you didn't think so. Now you live life free of the Will to life, you become the true enlightened cel.

Images 1

• +1
Reactions: copernico, ElTruecel, watah and 1 other person
@ey88 @chudlite @ElTruecel
Heart beating heart

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, ey88 and chudlite
no

• So Sad
Reactions: twojei
Is it because you're a future Slavic Chad???
altho being horny does get tiresome life would be even more pointless without orgasms.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Being Asexual as a man is self castration I would rather take a Pill to unlock my Brain's full potential
like in Limitless.Our high sex drives as Men is what motivates us to become better and always strive
for more the key is in knowing how to control it like St George vs The Dragon

Being Asexual will just make you a stagnant NPC with no aspirations

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: watah, chudlite and twojei
Now that you're enlightened you observe and see that foids are not able to offer you anything, so you have escaped the disillusionment caused by your hormones and male programming that unconsciously made you behave as a simp even if you didn't think so. Now you live life free of the Will to life, you become the true enlightened cel.

View attachment 3144917
this is basically already how i think, it would simply kill my desires but honestly no i wouldnt take it

No

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
not my type

Being Asexual as a man is self castration I would rather take a Pill to unlock my Brain's full potential
like in Limitless.Our high sex drives as Men is what motivates us to become better and always strive
for more the key is in knowing how to control it like St George vs The Dragon

Being Asexual will just make you a stagnant NPC with no aspirations
Yeah, this is another way to look at it. If you're truly intelligent you understand that emotions are the truly motivators of life. Behind every action there is an emotion, so unless you want to stop desire and stop becoming, then it would be more useful to take a pill that makes you into an intelligence god, so basically you become the most potent manifestation of the Will to live.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
if i become asexual that kinda makes all my jacking sessions pointless

If it's like a switch i could turn on and off when I want yes, otherwise no