If you didn’t experience teen romance in school, it’s beyond over

delonisliterallyme

delonisliterallyme

sensitive young man
It really doesn’t get better after school, what adults had been saying to you while you were younger is 100% true.

You will be so caught up with work and all the shit that comes with adult life, finding a partner will be near impossible.
If you’re still in school, please enjoy it while you can, it gets a LOT worse after it.

Maybe you have seen this quote from True Detective, it is the reality for most guys:
IMG 6916

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
After seeing what all my friends that experienced teen “romance” went through im glad i didnt

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and WatermelonLover
After seeing what all my friends that experienced teen “romance” went through im glad i didnt
the copes of an incel

Sorry, 3 week love bombing relationships where the girl cheats are ideal i wish i had that
notice how the title says teen romance, not normie flings.

big difference, not like an incel like u would know

''teen romance'' doesn't work that way nowadays and barely last a month

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, DeadTrees, WatermelonLover and 2 others
Relationships under 17 last months less the younger they are cause too immature

It really doesn’t get better after school, what adults had been saying to you while you were younger is 100% true.

You will be so caught up with work and all the shit that comes with adult life, finding a partner will be near impossible.
If you’re still in school, please enjoy it while you can, it gets a LOT worse after it.

Maybe you have seen this quote from True Detective, it is the reality for most guys:
View attachment 2974094
lucky me

I had chances as a kid but i blew it all cause i thought id get a girl later in life
Now im rotting here never had a gf virgin

Beyond over

• +1
Reactions: delonisliterallyme and standardcel