If you don't believe in at least some conspiracy theories you're legit retarded

Meteor21

Meteor21

Kraken
It's how you know you're dealing with somebody that isn't sentient. They may appear like they are but they're not.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, ElTruecel, MaghrebGator and 12 others
NPCs

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, MaghrebGator, pablomaxx and 5 others
Real I am beyond conspiratorial after zherka took me down the masonic symbolism rabbit hole and destroyed my mind :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, gr34ter, pablomaxx and 3 others
Real I am beyond conspiratorial after zherka took me down the masonic symbolism rabbit hole and destroyed my mind :hnghn:

goes deeper than that when you find out about the soul trap and reincarnation loop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, optimisticzoomer, Klasik616 and 1 other person
goes deeper than that when you find out about the soul trap and reincarnation loop
I know reincarnation mostly in regards to numerology

The jews got us on loop? There's no way out naturally? Explain

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
No way to prove it but might explain why life is meaningless, atleast for all beings we know.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and optimisticzoomer
wym

there is a way out, you just need to see through the deceptions and know you arent your physical body, but conciousness inside of one.
My nigga I am both not retarded and have taken shrooms

I was absolutely insane long before I was conspiratorial, thats always been a given in my mind 🤣

Whats crazy is these normies will believe in conspiracies ("fan theories") in shows like Game of Thrones but not irl :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, Costcosuperstore, pablomaxx and 2 others
@Sprinkles Do you have reading or viewing material, where did you come to these conclusions.

• +1
Conspiracy theories are beyond retarded
Same bullshit premise as religion

Believe cos you want to believe, rather than through any evidence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pablomaxx, Meteor21 and Klasik616
:feelsuhh:
There's a reason it's always uneducated working class people that believe in conspiracy theories
More free time

Less professional stability at risk from going public

Yeah I can see that, us bums got nothing to lose 👺

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
What conspiracy theories do you believe in? I used to do a lot of research around some until my dad stopped me because he thought I was going to turn into a terrorist.

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter and Gaygymmaxx
@Sprinkles Do you have reading or viewing material, where did you come to these conclusions.

check this out.

read this, it’s an interview with that alien from the ufo Roswell crash which spawned the Majestic 12 government organization which reverse engineers and investigates UFOs

check this out.

read this, it’s an interview with that alien from the ufo Roswell crash which spawned the Majestic 12 government organization which reverse engineers and investigates UFOs

You believe in God?

It's how you know you're dealing with somebody that isn't sentient. They may appear like they are but they're not.
Wouldn't say I believe in them. I'm open minded to them. Not the silly reptilian/skin walker ones though. Or the retarded ancient aliens.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
You believe in God?

yes, but it’s not something external that should be worshipped. god is literally everything in existence, within everyone. this is why the elites mock Christians with satanic imagery because they are occultists that acknowledge the divine within themselves and choose to walk that “service to self” path while Christians continue looking for an external savior like Jesus.

• +1
this is a good read as well, basically even the cia revealed that conciousness transcends space-time

I understand this side of consciousness very well already

But I started believing more in the Bible and Christianity as I see masonic shit being incredibly common

I feel like the masonic conclusion makes more sense, that's why they get power from raping babies and shit, from twisting gods will to its opposite to feed on his opposite, the devil

yes, but it’s not something external that should be worshipped. god is literally everything in existence, within everyone. this is why the elites mock Christians with satanic imagery because they are occultists that acknowledge the divine within themselves and choose to walk that “service to self” path while Christians continue looking for an external savior like Jesus.
So pantheism?

Elites rape babies to get power tho. Jesus is the better option even if just a figurative tool for the capacity of conciousnes itself

• +1
So pantheism?

the elites follow a twisted version of this truth which is luciferianism.

a more positive version would be Gnosticism, which holds the belief that the material world is one of suffering and that humans are sparks of the original divine creator which are prevented from returning to the true spiritual realm and higher conciousness through reincarnation and deceptions after death

they also talk about the archons which are negative entities that control the world, run the reincarnation system, and feed off human energy, negative emotional energy life fear or depression in particular.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and Meteor21
Elites rape babies to get power tho. Jesus is the better option even if just a figurative tool for the capacity of conciousnes itself

yes as long as you embody that positive force and acknowledge it within you instead of expecting Jesus to save you after death,

it’ll be a reptilian in disguise. they decieve people with Jesus and Archangel Michael all the time.

believing in conspiracy theories is a low iq trait.

• JFL
Nobody is raping babies retard. People in power are not 'evil'

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Sprinkles and Meteor21
best one is that the fbi or government protray conspiracy theories as dumb people so they wouldn't mind them although there is some truth to the theories

check this out.

Ok?? If you dont shut the fuck up right now, expect to be trumpED, a bullet in you dear little brain

check this out.

i mean nobody's gonna read that

waiting for nick fuentes to drop his documentary on the jews

will help a lot of ppl connect the pieces

Why is being in power bad?
not bad they are probably evil u cannot be that rich without breaking the law or doing fucked up thing

• +1
i think this is true but i dont believe in any of those theories either cus i dont gaf

the elites follow a twisted version of this truth which is luciferianism.

a more positive version would be Gnosticism, which holds the belief that the material world is one of suffering and that humans are sparks of the original divine creator which are prevented from returning to the true spiritual realm and higher conciousness through reincarnation and deceptions after death

they also talk about the archons which are negative entities that control the world, run the reincarnation system, and feed off human energy, negative emotional energy life fear or depression in particular.
How'd you come to this and do you believe in an afterlife?

yes as long as you embody that positive force and acknowledge it within you instead of expecting Jesus to save you after death,

it’ll be a reptilian in disguise. they decieve people with Jesus and Archangel Michael all the time.

check this out.

It's old but I just went through that whole reddit post

The NDE vid I did watch was fucking terrifying

"Even the ones who go to earth willingly to save stolen souls cannot be allowed to remember divinity because earth will feel like hell"

And the client tried to interact with too weak a soul (the regressionist seemingly got their client to like go to the fake hell to find a sinner)

and showed them it was all fake and they still had to go back anyway because their vibration was low

Or something like that. Yeesh mane

Yeah I'll definitely watch more of those

this could perfectly coincidence with masonic symbolism tbh if I did more research

Dm ur discord if you wanna talk more

Watching him and sneako stream JQ me so hard

It depends on which ones but yea

• +1
Reactions: nulll and Meteor21
I don't know if I believe in any.

I think I just don't care, or I don't believe fun things exist and the world is probably gayer and more boring than we think

If one believes entirely in a single official story of any big recent event from the French Revolution ahead he is quite frankly deaf, dumb and blind.

• +1