If you don't have a projected supraorbital...

D

Deleted member 29155

It's over, if your supraorbital isn't low-set, projected, then it is over for you. Most of the eye area aesthetics is bone and fat, if you don't have bone or fat in the right areas, it's over

1a0be65103a67a0e3f2d276d30e54908

• +1
Reactions: greywind, datboijj, Respalier and 8 others
I guess it’s over,

Water

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 29155
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
It's over, if your supraorbital isn't low-set, projected, then it is over for you. Most of the eye area aesthetics is bone and fat, if you don't have bone or fat in the right areas, it's over

View attachment 2219616
OH WELL I THOUGHT IT WAS NOT OVER AFTER ALL I HEARD AND SAW DURING MY LIFE BUT THATS WHAT MADE IT BEING OVER. SURE. the supraorbital not being low set was the thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
it never

began

OH WELL I THOUGHT IT WAS NOT OVER AFTER ALL I HEARD AND SAW DURING MY LIFE BUT THATS WHAT MADE IT BEING OVER. SURE. the supraorbital not being low set was the thing.
Rip, most people think Browridge is what gives you hooding, it's actually fat + supraorbital projection

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Allornothing, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others

View attachment 2219616
In this photo he looks so perfect man wtf

more beautiful than any woman...I'm gay for this photo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 29155
In this photo he looks so perfect man wtf

more beautiful than any woman...I'm gay for this photo
Because he has insane hooding and contrast with his striking blue eyes, pale skin and dark hair, his PFH is also insane, but Sean looks like an alien

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and jupiter0445
Agreed
I need this so bad to be full tyrone

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, datboijj, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
I want this so bad but knowing plastic surgery ill probably get botched because of their primitive designs and how wonky predicting soft tissue is and will need it redone like 4 times

• +1
I
Good luck on your ascension
Im gonna need atleast 100k before attempting frontal bone augmentation tbh and will need to go through atleast 1 2 years of being botched

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 29155
Rip, most people think Browridge is what gives you hooding, it's actually fat + supraorbital projection
Isn't supraorbital projection prominent brow ridge?

• +1
No, its mostly fat and supraorbital projection, hence why O'Pry still has hooding as a baby

2534310 527d955c8c885edb17702040124ea54a

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, It'snotover and Interested
Brow ridge =Supra orbital retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
You'll need a projected browridge however to make the other attributes stand out. It's the mix between the holy trinity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Blackgymmax
He has a wonderful eye-area! Women would make poems about him if it was 1910

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 29155

View attachment 2219616
Indeed, projected supras makes a HUGE difference in eye aesthetics. However sean has very big fatpads, when he rise his eyebrows he doesn’t even have uee, people with his exact supraorbital bone but worse fat pads won't have the same eye area.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 29155
Indeed, projected supras makes a HUGE difference in eye aesthetics. However sean has very big fatpads, when he rise his eyebrows he doesn’t even have uee, people with his exact supraorbital bone but worse fat pads won't have the same eye area.
Time for me to bulk and become fat to achieve Sean O'Pry tier eyes

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
Time for me to bulk and become fat to achieve Sean O'Pry tier eyes
Really, he's the only one that doesn't have uee when tilt his head up or raise his eyebrows, it's amazing

Attachments

• 1989351_seanopry55-20200912-0001.mp4
    997.3 KB
  • JFL
Really, he's the only one that doesn't have uee when tilt his head up or raise his eyebrows, it's amazing
Realized I sort of almost have the same amount of hooding as he does, but my PFL is worse

• Love it
Realized I sort of almost have the same amount of hooding as he does, but my PFL is worse
It actually makes me look worse, i have to squint like a retard not to look like a fucking rapist

PXL 20220429 125333971

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: User49 and Deleted member 29155
Might be one of my best features I will Ingest the supra pill

• +1
Eh, a good eye area is very rare you need too many things(ipd, pfl,pfh). But hooding is life tbh, in the last months my orbitals became more compact(so I have more hooding) and it looks much better. If you have his hooding levels ur lucky

• +1
It's hard to tell what distinction people are making between the two. Supraorbital ridge is another name for brow ridge. Just look up brow ridge on wikipedia:

The brow ridge, or supraorbital ridge known as superciliary arch in medicine, is a bony ridge located above the eye sockets of all primates and some other animals.

But maybe some users here have a more narrow definition for brow ridge? It's impossible to say because most of these faggots are more concerned with scoring imaginary points to feed their dopamine addiction than they are with clear communication.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 29155
Eh, a good eye area is very rare you need too many things(ipd, pfl,pfh). But hooding is life tbh, in the last months my orbitals became more compact(so I have more hooding) and it looks much better. If you have his hooding levels ur lucky
Only have them when I adjust multiple times, naturally one eye lid is fully hooded, the other one is slightly hooded, so it looks weird, I have to adjust my eyelids everytime

• Woah
Only have them when I adjust multiple times, naturally one eye lid is fully hooded, the other one is slightly hooded, so it looks weird, I have to adjust my eyelids everytime
For adjusting you mean like your hooding decrease after you scratch your eyes and then it comes back to normal or you do eyelidpulling? I have double lids since my eyes only recently got hooded. Also what's your hooding shape? Like it's negative, neutral or positive tilted

• +1
For adjusting you mean like your hooding decrease after you scratch your eyes and then it comes back to normal or you do eyelidpulling? I have double lids since my eyes only recently got hooded. Also what's your hooding shape? Like it's negative, neutral or positive tilted
Yeah hooding decreases throughout the day, but I adjust by raising my eyebrows, and my hooding goes back to normal, but one of my eyelids will just show for no reason and the other will stay fully hooded, so it looks weird

• +1
My Hooding shape is neutral

• +1
Yeah hooding decreases throughout the day, but I adjust by raising my eyebrows, and my hooding goes back to normal, but one of my eyelids will just show for no reason and the other will stay fully hooded, so it looks weird
Yeah but in my case they still stay hooded during the day, it just get less prominent. So if I got it well you raise and then lower your brows, I do that too for my less hooded eye, great exercise to relax eyebrows muscles. I have positive hooding so a small part of the outer corner of the eyelid is visible

• +1
Yeah but in my case they still stay hooded during the day, it just get less prominent. So if I got it well you raise and then lower your brows, I do that too for my less hooded eye, great exercise to relax eyebrows muscles. I have positive hooding so a small part of the outer corner of the eyelid is visible
Yes, also doesn't positive hooding resemeble a monolid? Can you show me the difference between positive, negative and neutral please?

• Woah
Yes, also doesn't positive hooding resemeble a monolid? Can you show me the difference between positive, negative and neutral please?
Not really tbh, I don’t have an epicanthic fold.
Gandy, maher, cruise= negative hooding
Neutral hooding: opry
Positive hooding: barrett

• +1
Not really tbh, I don’t have an epicanthic fold.
Gandy, maher, cruise= negative hooding
Neutral hooding: opry
Positive hooding: barrett
Gandy has negative hooding??

• +1
Gandy has negative hooding??
Yes, he has extreme pct eyes, that’s why he has an incredible contrast, high pct+ negative hooding. On the other hand negative hooding with nct looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: omqwaider778 and Deleted member 29155
Screenshot 20230529 233827 Samsung Internet
You can see here well

Yes, he has extreme pct eyes, that’s why he has an incredible contrast, high pct+ negative hooding. On the other hand negative hooding with nct looks like shit
What about negative hooding with neutral tilt and downturned but not defined medial canthus

• +1
What about negative hooding with neutral tilt and downturned but not defined medial canthus
Still good as long you have a downturned medial canthus. Also downturned medial canthus gives you pct. wdym with not sharp? You should show me an example

Still good as long you have a downturned medial canthus. Also downturned medial canthus gives you pct. wdym with not sharp? You should show me an example
My medial canthus ISN'T as developed as Gandy's but it downturns when I squint

• +1
Like Sean opry here

Attachments

• NnlK-2xlj3E.jpg
    NnlK-2xlj3E.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
My medial canthus ISN'T as developed as Gandy's but it downturns when I squint
Oh yeah, his medial canthus is simply amazing, nobody mogs his. Mine is downturned when my eyes are relaxed but like everyone it becomes sharper when I squinch

• +1
What‘s eyelidpulling?

What‘s eyelidpulling?
A aspie technique where you pull with your fingers the skin of your eyebrows down, overtime the skin should cover the upper eyelid but personally I wouldn't do it, without bone support it could looks saggy like in old men, it's cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Magnum Opus
mogs all of you

• Love it