Attachments

• images - 2022-01-24T223501.431.jpeg
    images - 2022-01-24T223501.431.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: day after day, Lawton88, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
Why is every incel weirdly obsessed with being perceived as “high class” and shit? Ever notice how normal people never talk about that shit?

genuine question.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Mewton, Deleted member 16058 and 11 others
Why is every incel weirdly obsessed with being perceived as “high class” and shit? Ever notice how normal people never talk about that shit?

genuine question.
Lol post nose jew

Lol post nose jew
I’m 100% northwestern euro, so ideal nose

but wait now it’s about not being jewish? Bumpy noses like the one in the pic you posted are jewish looking af

anyway you didn’t answer the question, what happened in your life to make you obsessed with being perceived as “high class” or some shit?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: day after day and Preoximerianas
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Lawton88 and loksr

but wait now it’s about not being jewish? Bumpy noses like the one in the pic you posted are jewish looking af

anyway you didn’t answer the question, what happened in your life to make you obsessed with being perceived as “high class” or some shit?
Cos I'm noble nigga I mog inferior shudras my nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Cos I'm noble nigga I mog inferior shudras my nigga
I don’t know what a shudra is
Is this an indian thing? Is the obsession because of some caste system type shit?

genuine question.
Incels

"Its not over"

Images   2022 01 24T221838893

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, currylover, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
I don’t know what a shudra is
Is this an indian thing? Is the obsession because of some caste system type shit?
Go read Evola

Bro I'm sorry I spoke like that will you forgive me I'll understand if u can't

Lmao, life is too short to hold grudges or to get pissed off at people too much, especially on a forum like this.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Tf is the difference between an aristocratic nose and a jewish nose? They seem to look the same, hooked.

A Jewish nose is not a plus that is for sure. I think a longer philtrum gives some people that more high class look some people refer to.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 15827
Lmao, life is too short to hold grudges or to get pissed off at people too much, especially on a forum like this
Life is too short to be on this forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174
Is my nose aristocratic ? :lul:

Attachments

• PXL_20211228_195404058_exported_25790~2.jpg
    PXL_20211228_195404058_exported_25790~2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20220124_183643875~2.jpg
    PXL_20220124_183643875~2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

I don’t think a British nose is ideal

I don’t think a British nose is ideal
if your nose is not a feature anybody talks about
it's ideal

literally the only time nose ever matters is when there's something about it that's noticeable, so like it's giant (relative to your race), or it's massively hooked (again relative to your race) or some shit
From there it depends on your race, a swedish nose might not look ideal on a black guy

nose is like the biggest non-issue in the world provided it's not a classically BAD news, and even then good looking guys (eye area + lower third) can get away with it

• Hmm...
Reactions: day after day
if your nose is not a feature anybody talks about
it's ideal

literally the only time nose ever matters is when there's something about it that's noticeable, so like it's giant (relative to your race), or it's massively hooked (again relative to your race) or some shit
From there it depends on your race, a swedish nose might not look ideal on a black guy

nose is like the biggest non-issue in the world provided it's not a classically BAD news, and even then good looking guys (eye area + lower third) can get away with it
No I think a strong slightly big nose is ideal
With a strong bridge

a wide African type nose looks low class like a potato gatherer or a shoe cobbler

a hunter snout is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
No I think a strong slightly big nose is ideal
With a strong bridge

a wide African type nose looks low class like a potato gatherer or a shoe cobbler

a hunter snout is ideal
there is no such thing
if someone is LOOKING at your nose, it's not ideal
that is how it works.

if I look at you and my eyes go to your nose, it's probably a bad nose

your nose is basically just whatever race you are with slight variations

• +1
Reactions: Mewton