If you don't have an ascension plan then just rope already

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
Imagine coming onto a website about improving your appearance and not even having a plan to improve how you look.
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Even I have a softmax plan
Screenshot 2021 03 26 92004 PM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Gargantuan, owlofathena and 5 others
I respect the ones who give effort, the ones who sit here and just simp over females and cry all day should just go to incels.is tbh.

inb4 "its offtopic tho bro!:soy:" Why not just go to a website dedicated to ur moaning and crying?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Lmao, PYT and 4 others
If you are spending time here for anything else than gathering knowledge and applying it , it's over

I respect the ones who give effort, the ones who sit here and just simp over females and cry all day should just go to incels.is tbh.

inb4 "its offtopic tho bro!:soy:" Why not just go to a website dedicated to ur moaning and crying?
@Proex

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2785, owlofathena, Lmao and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2785, gamma, Deleted member 7806 and 1 other person

Exactly. There’s a site for this autism yet people treat offtopic like incels 2.0

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Exactly. There’s a site for this autism yet people treat offtopic like incels 2.0
i dont mind people venting their problems, we all have problems. but to do it every single fucking day, might aswell just go to a website dedicated to it at that point LOL. you know what i mean?

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Kristin and Growth Plate
125 days online and the most I’ve down is use some basic skin cream
it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Looks234, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Am gonna make a plan now thenks op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413

I respected you until you left me with a huh reaction I think I'm entitled to think barrett is the best looking psl model no? Just my opinion

i dont mind people venting their problems, we all have problems. but to do it every single fucking day, might aswell just go to a website dedicated to it at that point LOL. you know what i mean?
Lobster bucket mentality. Moan and groan and make others moan and goan with u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2785
there is no ascension for subhumanity

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot