If you dont have this feature looksmaxxing is cope

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Iron
The key to every looksmaxx is good or decent eye area. Eye area cannot be ascended like the jaw can cause the eye is more sensitive and having a good eye area is more complicated than having a good jaw.

Show me one transformation where the before didnt have atleast decent eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Htobrother, 5.5psl and 10 others
from bald/balding to decent hair (even if it's just a fucking wig)

there.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
U can literally hardmax everything about eye area except for esr and eye distance

Unless u somehow get fucking obo

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Allornothing, maxxmclooks and 4 others
Cheekbone width and height can make your eye area look way better. Ice hooding to reduce exposure. Bad eye shape = over though.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
The key to every looksmaxx is good or decent eye area. Eye area cannot be ascended like the jaw can cause the eye is more sensitive and having a good eye area is more complicated than having a good jaw.

can pm you my eye area and tell you how i’ll ascend it from subhuman level

you need good esr, mfr, and fwhr to have good looksmaxxing potential

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
Dogshit clickbait thread mods ban this retard plz

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and purplemilk
How do you softmaxx jaw buddy
Chewing mewing all that shit is massive cope

stop pasting old perspectives of this forum, i use to think this but your eye area is quite plastic in terms of changing as thought of in the past

• +1
Reactions: Aero
U can literally hardmax everything about eye area except for esr and eye distance

Unless u somehow get fucking obo
Theres no way to hardmax deepset eyes jfl or eye tilt. Hell u cant even hardmax eyelid exposure without maybe doing some surgery which can fuck u up

stop pasting old perspectives of this forum, i use to think this but your eye area is quite plastic in terms of changing as thought of in the past
Show before and afters nigga. Exactly

How do you softmaxx jaw buddy
Chewing mewing all that shit is massive cope
Nigga ur jaw has muscles . How the fuck do u grow muscles. By hypertrophy u idiot

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Theres no way to hardmax deepset eyes jfl or eye tilt. Hell u cant even hardmax eyelid exposure without maybe doing some surgery which can fuck u up
Orbital decompression

• +1
Reactions: Aero, DeadTrees and boss8055
Cheekbone width and height can make your eye area look way better. Ice hooding to reduce exposure. Bad eye shape = over though.
Ice hooding is cope. If anything it will add more exposure by reducing fat. At best can give you temporary swelling

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
From invisible to invisible and broke
Are u retarded? he went from a deformed eye area to an eye area with no visible flaws. Name a flaw on his after eye area

• +1
Reactions: Aero and ShawarmaFilth
Holy shit ur so retarded LOL. the pic i sent he went from deformity level uee to almost none

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and ShawarmaFilth
From over to over and broke. My point still stands. The nigger is still invisible after potentially fucking up his eye
Bro wow ur actually so dumb it's crazy. The rest of his face means nothing. Your point doesn't stand as this was an eye area thread. He completely got rid of his uee and fixed his eyes. His eyes were very bad before and now have no visible flaws in the after. Yet you said eyes cant be fixed lol

Last edited:
no way to hard max eyelid exposure yet the guy I sent went from severe uee to none

Jaw/skull over eye. Eye is partially shaped by skull of course, but I've seen dudes with what y'all would consider "bad eyes" but good facial shape be seen as really good looking. I don't see many dudes with terrible jaws look good. Also a nice jaw is more rare. Try counting sometimes, go to a place 20-40 yr olds hangout and you will see like one top tier jaw out of like 200 people. I see nice eyes alot

Can you rate my eye area? I think it's over but I need confirmation before I rope.

That coloring is insanely good
appreciated, u dont need mt2 for that, beta carotene plus lycopene plus sunlight will do that, i got that coloring in like 3 days

appreciated, u dont need mt2 for that, beta carotene plus lycopene plus sunlight will do that, i got that coloring in like 3 days
How about eye color? Your eye color is insane. I feel pretty good about my hair and skin color (black hair and Fitzpatrick 3) but I have the darkest fucking eyes of any person I've seen. They look black in regular lighting, which is weird because a lot of my family has colored eyes. Do you know any ways to lighten it? Maybe MSM?

How about eye color? Your eye color is insane. I feel pretty good about my hair and skin color (black hair and Fitzpatrick 3) but I have the darkest fucking eyes of any person I've seen. They look black in regular lighting, which is weird because a lot of my family has colored eyes. Do you know any ways to lighten it? Maybe MSM?
you can lighten them with specific eyedrops but i think it takes some time

also u can get laser treatment to lighten them

or just fraud with colored contacts

look at the best of the best section here, theres good threads about eye lightening (i’ll tag u to one)