If you dont have very masc and wide face, keep long hair.

D

Deleted member 5061

Kraken

Guy looked aesthetically better before haircut, when he had longer hair. Also this cow licked and overcombed hairstyle looks way too tryhard and trash, dont style the hair like that. keep it messy on top, without creating that perfectly combed and dry-blowed look like an aspie.

short faded hair on the sides and back dont suit his skull and face, which is quite high E looking. The hairstyle he had before looked better.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, chaddyboi66, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
this guy is completely recessed, truecel keeps coping with haircuts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, blmratiopiggypoop, Joe Rogancel and 7 others
this guy is completely recessed, truecel keeps coping with haircuts
Yeah his maxilla is recessed and mandible too, but he is not bad looking. With long hair I would rate him as HTN still, his eye area, hair and good collagen kinda carries him.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Absolutely true, hair too short and straight give nice guy vibes, you need a high T face for that

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, SPFromNY914, datboijj and 2 others
As a sidenote, the owner of that studio has absolute Terachad hair genes. Fuck this gay world bro...

Perfect NW0 at 32 yo or however old he is.

He looked better before the haircut as well with longer hair JFL.

Last edited:
Absolutely true, hair too short and straight give nice guy vibes, you need a high T face for that
yeah JFL my 29 year old wagiebrother who's literally betabuxxing a whore rn has short hair and he looks beta af yet my mom always says "muh he's my handsome boy i wish you'd style your hair like him so you'd look good too" but in reality i mog him to death with my long hair :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, Deleted member 15099, everythingisacope and 2 others
As a sidenote, the owner of that studio has absolute Terachad hair genes. Fuck this gay world bro...

he doesn't have jfl lips

he is not bad looking. With long hair I would rate him as HTN still
hes fucking ugly

look how small his eyes are
how small his eyebrows are
his sockets are so oval
his faceshape is so oval
the fat deposits in his face are subhuman, hes lean yet looks fat
0 cheebone
midface too long
his forhead is too rounded, look how round his hairline is even tho hes not balding
not a single masculine, dismorphic feature

hes between 2 to 3 psl

and thats only from the front, i havent even seen his ogee and profile, cant bother to waste another second on this subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: gamma
Some long hair haircuts need masc face too

hes fucking ugly

his sockets are so oval
his faceshape is so oval
0 cheebone
midface too long
his forhead is too rounded, look how round his hairline is even tho hes not balding

hes between 2 to 3 psl

and thats only from the front, i havent even seen his ogee and profile, cant bother to waste another second on this subhuman
4 psl

When I cut my hair short I look like a kid, when grows back to medium I look masc, medium or buzzcut for me

• +1
Reactions: Slob and gamma
hes fucking ugly

his sockets are so oval
his faceshape is so oval
0 cheebone
midface too long

hes between 2 to 3 psl

It is utter cope, it shows you dont go outside very often, even pre-plandemic most likely. The guy in the vid mogs the average looking male, esp. in his age. Therefore he is HTN by definition.

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
It is utter cope, it shows you dont go outside very often, even pre-plandemic most likely. The guy in the vid mogs the average looking male, esp. in his age. Therefore he is HTN by definition.
well you just told us that you live in some fucking ethnic shithole if this boneless cuck is above average there

he would literally look godlike if he were to grow a beard

his only major failo is chin and looking low t (easily fixed with gymcelling and tanning)

beard, tan, gym and he mogs this whole forum. He had pretty eyes tbbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
he would literally look godlike if he were to grow a beard

his only major failo is chin and looking low t (easily fixed with gymcelling and tanning)

beard, tan, gym and he mogs this whole forum. He had pretty eyes tbbh
Yeah if he gets a bimax surgery on top of that, he will giga mog ngl.

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
would long hair on a masculine face also work.

• +1
Reactions: basedbritbong

Haircuts are a scam, unless you're a nigger who needs a lineup they always looksmin you.