If you don't look like a recessed French bobo Parisien, it's over

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
Gettyimages 110304481 612x612
MV5BNzY0MTcyMTIzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTA5NTc1NA V1
Gettyimages 1193617000 612x612

This 2 guys have their maxilla recessed (and all that derives from maxilla recessed)

But Parisian pheno Bobo rich high class

this is what women want for ltn in 2023

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    297.1 KB · Views: 0
  • download (7).png
    download (7).png
    341 KB · Views: 0
  • download (8).png
    download (8).png
    368.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Timothee Chalamet maxilla or himself is not recessed at all. The first guy is defintely and I have never seen one girl simp over him or like his muh pheno

Do you know what's recession?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
I'm recessed, i'm french and i'm going to paris in 2 weeks. I'm a slayer it has been confirmed :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 29581
Over for my well built jaw

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Timothee Chalamet maxilla or himself is not recessed at all. The first guy is defintely and I have never seen one girl simp over him or like his muh pheno

Do you know what's recession?
Timothee looks like a rat according to my sisters (and they are foids so who better can judge)

Timothee looks like a rat according to my sisters (and they are foids so who better can judge)
no one gaf what they think
he's simped by so many prime foids

oh yea, my girlfriend thinks im the most gl guy
does that mean im a gigachad according to her cause shes a foid and can judge ?

• +1
Reactions: zenflix
no one gaf what they think
he's simped by so many prime foids

oh yea, my girlfriend thinks im the most gl guy
does that mean im a gigachad according to her cause shes a foid and can judge ?
Prime foids are caused by his status, not his rats bones

Prime foids are caused by his status, not his rats bones
wow @Seth Walsh now i understand why most foids i know irl simp over danny devito, jonah hill, will ferrell and william dafoe
you're so smart "UglyAsHell"

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
wow @Seth Walsh now i understand why most foids i know irl simp over danny devito, jonah hill, will ferrell and william dafoe
you're so smart "UglyAsHell"
Girls want a hot guy to commit to them. The END

Feminists push femalegaze so much because it creates an idea in their minds that the guy won't cheat. Smart psychopath Chads are femalegazemaxxing to get any Stacy that's out there. Guys and girls just want to be in a relationship with the best looking suiter they can have. The attraction is unexplainable in practice but lookism stuff covers a lot of the reasons "why" someone is attractive.

It's just Chads and Stacies at the end of the day. There's some truths I can never write online just out of my own safety. But it's stuff like high-class socio-economically, and why reality TV shows that have "slayers" NEVER HAVE high class Chads - it's always labourers, electrictians, Mike Thurston type roided up GL guys, but they are single because they don't typically have the means to have big families and create, sustain/maintain generational, let alone intergenerational wealth.

I could go to town on the biggest blackpill ever, which involves the myths behind "slaying" and "beta-buxxing", where I'd explain why the biggest Chads are never sleeping with tons of girls despite infinite options.

EVERYTHING is inherited - Your looks (genes) and your social class AND WEALTH (which is also genes believe it or not). It's WAY too taboo to talk about the details of private property pertaining to genetic lines, and why class structure matters so much, so I won't talk about it but I'll touch on it lightly.

Just remember, every single thing is inherited. Good looking men who don't have the means to sustain intergenerational wealth for the sake of their great great great great grandkids in 1000 years time, cope with being "slayers".

There's a reason why white prettyboy Chads or what I see being called "old money", ALWAYS appear more respectful, and just have 1 gf who's also hot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, alriodai and Deleted member 24789
Girls want a hot guy to commit to them. The END

Feminists push femalegaze so much because it creates an idea in their minds that the guy won't cheat. Smart psychopath Chads are femalegazemaxxing to get any Stacy that's out there. Guys and girls just want to be in a relationship with the best looking suiter they can have. The attraction is unexplainable in practice but lookism stuff covers a lot of the reasons "why" someone is attractive.

It's just Chads and Stacies at the end of the day. There's some truths I can never write online just out of my own safety. But it's stuff like high-class socio-economically, and why reality TV shows that have "slayers" NEVER HAVE high class Chads - it's always labourers, electrictians, Mike Thurston type roided up GL guys, but they are single because they don't typically have the means to have big families and create, sustain/maintain generational, let alone intergenerational wealth.

I could go to town on the biggest blackpill ever, which involves the myths behind "slaying" and "beta-buxxing", where I'd explain why the biggest Chads are never sleeping with tons of girls despite infinite options.

EVERYTHING is inherited - Your looks (genes) and your social class AND WEALTH (which is also genes believe it or not). It's WAY too taboo to talk about the details of private property pertaining to genetic lines, and why class structure matters so much, so I won't talk about it but I'll touch on it lightly.

Just remember, every single thing is inherited. Good looking men who don't have the means to sustain intergenerational wealth for the sake of their great great great great grandkids in 1000 years time, never cope with being "slayers".

There's a reason why white prettyboy Chads or what I see being called "old money", ALWAYS appear more respectful, and just have 1 gf who's also hot.

I'm not talking about nepotism when I say wealth is inherited genetically. Ignore the money itself.

What I mean is, I believe the propensity to become extremely wealthy in a capitalistic society depends on the outcomes of your ancestors in your line of genes. For example, your gran-uncle was a rich banker? You have a higher probability to become a rich banker due to that.

I truly believe life outcomes are coded within genetic data but the exact reasons for individual differences won't be discovered for millions of years. i.e., genomic decryption and completely accurate interpretation/explanation of said info

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 24789