wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Over if your not a 6’1 wide bidelt robust Asian in 2024

@cromagnon @noobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fentanyl, BeanletMogger, Ascending2Tyrone and 4 others
ok and your indian, your opinion doesn’t matter because it comes out of hydrabad

• JFL
Reactions: fentanyl, egyptianKang, Darkeningstar and 3 others
ok and your indian, your opinion doesn’t matter because it comes out of hydrabad
Ur angry u don’t look this
IMG 5077

Its an anime character lol... thats a white guy not asian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang, Yliaster, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Most anime characters look white yea, but toji is clearly Asian, tiny chink eyes + black hair.

• +1
Reactions: nope, BeanletMogger and Sprinkles
toji's not white, hes pretty distinctly asian

which is why gojo looking like a white dude is mega cagefuel :lul:

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs
toji's not white, hes pretty distinctly asian

which is why gojo looking like a white dude is mega cagefuel :lul:
Gojo looks like a Hitler youth

• JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arsene and Darkeningstar
@๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

• +1
white pheno
This nigga is not white bro:feelskek:

IMG 5078

Tiny upturned chink eyes, black hair? White pheno in the rat slums of Baghdad maybe

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
This forum is filled with retardation

Any ethnic with good bones = "white passing"

And now even anime characters are affected :forcedsmile:
Yea, Tojis nose is also quite flat and he lacks a glabbellar notch

IMG 5080

Keep coping @noobs @Achilles Toji is a chink!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and DalitBoss
>If you don't look like subhuman chink - it's over

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, BeanletMogger, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
This nigga is not white bro:feelskek:

View attachment 3063972

Tiny upturned chink eyes, black hair? White pheno in the rat slums of Baghdad maybe
This forum is filled with retardation

Any ethnic with good bones = "white passing"

And now even anime characters are affected :forcedsmile:
You should know by now jfl..... that cumskin pig legit gets ass-burnt jealous and seethes so hard on posts mentioning any ethnic or black. Lanky cumskin midget still religiously believes in the jbw tales from the ghettos of muttmerica while an ethnic rawdogges his mom in the garage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bananasslayer, DalitBoss and wishIwasSalludon
You should know by now jfl..... that cumskin pig legit gets ass-burnt jealous and seethes so hard on posts mentioning any ethnic or black. Lanky cumskin midget still religiously believes in the jbw tales from the ghettos of muttmerica while an ethnic rawdogges his mom in the garage
fantasies from the slums of whatever ethnic shithole you come from :lul::lul: imagine raging about whites so hard you start articulating some wattpad shit to let it all out, bro just kys at this point, fucking pathetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Achilles
keep seething shitskin, still on ignored as well lmfao

looks like masculine white dude and feminine white dude. MF is not asian

• JFL

looks like masculine white dude and feminine white dude. MF is not asian
Bro r u blind

• +1
Reactions: Magnum452
fantasies from the slums of whatever ethnic shithole you come from :lul::lul: imagine raging about whites so hard you start articulating some wattpad shit to let it all out, bro just kys at this point, fucking pathetic
Slavs are being cucked by goons rn

Aww.... poor balkantard got offended. Are u like that cumskins pet doggy or something jfl🤣. Wherever I see that larping manlet, I see you as well bootlicking his cuck fantasies. Get a life balkantard, maybe then ull finally be able to betabux an ethnic ltb after she's been ran through by tyrones,chadams and chadpreets

• +1

looks like masculine white dude and feminine white dude. MF is not
You think I give a flying fuck jfl 🤣. I put u on ignore the day I joined u dumb cumskin pig. I just occasionally reply to ur ass-burnt Jealousy coz it's funny as fk seeing a larping incel cumskin get cucked by ethic ltn's. Ask ur mom as well.

Bro r u blind
He ain't just blind lmao, he has Cognitive impairment to the highest degree. Like i said, Cumskin is stuck in the 1900's and still belives his incel lanky ass is desired coz of jbw while his sister blows of ethnics and blacks in his garage jfl

• +1
Aww.... poor balkantard got offended. Are u like that cumskins pet doggy or something jfl🤣. Wherever I see that larping manlet, I see you as well bootlicking his cuck fantasies. Get a life balkantard, maybe then ull finally be able to betabux an ethnic ltb after she's been ran through by tyrones,chadams and chadpreets
who tf are you? stop riding my meat bro :lul::lul:

why are you even so mad jfl? are you fucking projecting your insecurities on us as a shitskin? imagine being a manlet ethnic talking about muh tyrones, chaddams and chadpreets :lul:

at least I look decent and have a gf and a life, I know for a fact your all alone with no bitches and some lube in your hand, ready to jerk off to the next blacked video that comes out, fucking pathetic :lul:
He ain't just blind lmao, he has Cognitive impairment to the highest degree. Like i said, Cumskin is stuck in the 1900's and still belives his incel lanky ass is desired coz of jbw while his sister blows of ethnics and blacks in his garage jfl
what is your obsession with garages :lul:

holy fuck, did some white guy run thru your bitch in a garage and now your coping on an obscure forum :lul::lul:

Last edited:
@Ttran1485 is toji fushigoro
im tojpreet fusinghguru

• +1
who tf are you? stop riding my meat bro :lul::lul:

why are you even so mad jfl? are you fucking projecting your insecurities on us as a shitskin? imagine being a manlet ethnic talking about muh tyrones, chaddams and chadpreets :lul:

at least I look decent and have a gf and a life, I know for a fact your all alone with no bitches and some lube in your hand, ready to jerk off to the next blacked video that comes out, fucking pathetic :lul:

what is your obsession with garages :lul:

holy fuck, did some white guy run thru your bitch in a garage and now your coping on an obscure forum :lul::lul:
Stop yapping so much balkantard.... ur kind of jungle hooligans aren't even considered full cumskins which infact makes u subhuman by default.

Jfl at me being mad at some larping lanklet that gets stomped over at every turn of his life by ethnics and blacks 🤣. You're only cope that prevents ur subhuman cumskin ass from ropping is the glim sliver of hope, you'd get tyrone or chadpreets leftovers to betabux. I'm putting u on ignore as well, don't need anymore of ur subhuman antics.

• +1