IF YOU DONT THINK ALL WOMEN ARE QUEENS IM BLOCKING YOU

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
IM FEED UP WITH IDIOT RETARDS ON THIS SITE AND MANY OTHERS THAT THINK THEY ARE ENTITLED TO A WOMENS BODY. JUST BECAUSE THEY SEXUALIZE THEMSELVES DOESNT MEAN THEY WANT TO BE SEXUALIZED BY SUBHUMAN UGLY MANLET ETHNICS. WOMEN ARE AMAZING, THEY HAVE COURAGE TO SAY AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND THEY ARE AMAZING FOR THAT . THEY DONT NEED YOUR SHIT

WOMEN LITERALLY PAVED THE WAY FOR MEN IN SOCIETY BY RASING THEM RIGHT ALL ON THEIR OWN. http://marripedia.org/effects_of_fatherless_families_on_crime_rates
#BELIEVEALLWOMEN more like #WOMENAREQUEENANDFUCKYOUIFYOUDISAGREE.

@SubhumanCurrycel @personalityinkwell
@yunggod
@tapout @Thongmaster @Petsmart

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 5393 and yunggod

:p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Lolcel and maxxedfalloutdweller
OP i don’t consider black women “women” at all, they are not even in my radar, could care less how depraved and whorish sheboons become

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 4106, malignant and 2 others
Im about to go to bed and i swear to god if i see stupid shit on my thread when i wake up i will Punch a hole through fucking my ceiling.

• +1
Reactions: yunggod
OP i don’t consider black women “women” at all, they are not even in my radar, could care less how depraved and whorish sheboons become
I guess we are off to a good start.

calm down bby @maxxedfalloutdweller

Lol i changed it

i feel bad for them tbh

• +1
Reactions: yunggod
i hate women

JFL @ U if dont want 2B entitled to SEX
RESPEC WAMEN 🤪

IM FEED UP WITH IDIOT RETARDS ON THIS SITE AND MANY OTHERS THAT THINK THEY ARE ENTITLED TO A WOMENS BODY. JUST BECAUSE THEY SEXUALIZE THEMSELVES DOESNT MEAN THEY WANT TO BE SEXUALIZED BY SUBHUMAN UGLY MANLET ETHNICS. WOMEN ARE AMAZING, THEY HAVE COURAGE TO SAY AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND THEY ARE AMAZING FOR THAT . THEY DONT NEED YOUR SHIT

WOMEN LITERALLY PAVED THE WAY FOR MEN IN SOCIETY BY RASING THEM RIGHT ALL ON THEIR OWN. http://marripedia.org/effects_of_fatherless_families_on_crime_rates
#BELIEVEALLWOMEN more like #WOMENAREQUEENANDFUCKYOUIFYOUDISAGREE.

@SubhumanCurrycel @personalityinkwell
@yunggod
@tapout @Thongmaster @Petsmart

See you in ban appeal, faggot