If you eat meat you are beyond depraved and evil.

Pneuma Palingenesis

Pneuma Palingenesis

The true spirit will always prevail over the flesh
Those who indulge in this evil, sinful and inherently selfish act have forgotten their true origins as a soul. They have no compassion for other souled beings whatsoever. I wish nothing but enlightenment upon those lost soul as I used to be exactly the same as them. Now I am ashamed by my past behavior and my utter lack of respect when it came to other fellow creatures! Bless all the Cows! Bless all the Pigs! Bless all the Goats! Bless all the Fowls! Bless all the Ducks! Bless all the Fish! Bless all the Birds! Bless all the Sheep! Bless all the Horses! Bless all the Animals! Bless all the Creatures! As they are all my friends and fellows! Those who have denounced the flesh (sex and meat eating) are blessed! May Buddha and wholeness of Pleroma bless those who resist the incessant temptation and those who triumph over this wicked body!

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, GabachoCopium, SEAmaxxer and 10 others
you could not pay me to eat carbs/plants at this point tbh
they destroy health

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Snowskinned, Suns9999, Imretarded? and 3 others
God you are retarded, not reading one molecule

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Snowskinned, GabachoCopium, Imretarded? and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, GerbertJohnson, n9wiff and 2 others
@Never Get Up what do we think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, GerbertJohnson, Imretarded? and 1 other person
you can get away with being vegetarian if you eat fermented veggies, drink vegetable juice, avoiding all grains except white rice and sourdough bread, eat fruits/honey raw, and supplement heavy with raw milk and eggs with urine and feces if you want to
Get away >
Vegan >

Choose one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Imretarded?
I like burgers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, Snowskinned, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Those who indulge in this evil, sinful and inherently selfish act have forgotten their true origins as a soul. They have no compassion for other souled beings whatsoever. I wish nothing but enlightenment upon those lost soul as I used to be exactly the same as them. Now I am ashamed by my past behavior and my utter lack of respect when it came to other fellow creatures! Bless all the Cows! Bless all the Pigs! Bless all the Goats! Bless all the Fowls! Bless all the Ducks! Bless all the Fish! Bless all the Birds! Bless all the Sheep! Bless all the Horses! Bless all the Animals! Bless all the Creatures! As they are all my friends and fellows! Those who have denounced the flesh (sex and meat eating) are blessed! May Buddha and wholeness of Pleroma bless those who resist the incessant temptation and those who triumph over this wicked body!

View attachment 3222786
View attachment 3222787
I like burgers
Get away >
Vegan >

Choose one
To consume life is to live and evolve .

Only with the energy which cannot be made or destroyed, can I store it and move onwards
you can get away with being vegetarian if you eat fermented veggies, drink vegetable juice, avoiding all grains except white rice and sourdough bread, eat fruits/honey raw, and supplement heavy with raw milk and eggs with urine and feces if you want to
@Never Get Up what do we think
I ate a subway just now with Ham and cheese with zero salads.

Im not big on meat but when I do, I like to think I'm consuming a part of their soul and taking on a bit of their abilities. Eat a lion, you get some of it's noble ferocity. Eat an octopus, you gain some of its flexible cunning.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, Snowskinned, Suns9999 and 2 others
I ate a subway just now with Ham and cheese with zero salads.

Im not big on meat but when I do, I like to think I'm consuming a part of their soul and taking on a bit of their abilities. Eat a lion, you get some of it's noble ferocity. Eat an octopus, you gain some of its flexible cunning.
What happens if I eat a house cat?

Get away >
Vegan >

Choose one
You can get away with being vegan with the following diet:

- lactofermented veggies (sauerkrauft, kimchi)
- urine therapy
- feces from a healthy animal
- raw fruit
- sourdough bread + white rice
- vegetable juice
- medicinal herbs
- semen from a healthy attractive male

You'd need all the saturated fat you can get from chocolate, coconut and avocado. All of your protein would come from urine and feces and semen. Feces and semen also have fat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned and n9wiff

- urine therapy
- raw fruit
- vegetable juice
- medicinal herbs

You'd need all the saturated fat you can get from chocolate, coconut and avocado. All of your protein would come from urine and feces and semen. Feces and semen also have fat.
Which animal for feces?

0 dalit

• WTF
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis

- urine therapy
- raw fruit
- vegetable juice
- medicinal herbs

All carbohydrates break down into glucose except for fructose. You will experience elevated blood sugar levels every time you consume exogenous carbohydrates which will lead to destruction of your entire body.

Inflammation, glycation, and Randle Cycle activation.

Humans should only be eating raw animal meat and fat.

All carbohydrates break down into glucose except for fructose. You will experience elevated blood sugar levels every time you consume exogenous carbohydrates which will lead to destruction of your entire body.

Inflammation, glycation, and Randle Cycle activation.

Humans should only be eating raw animal meat and fat.
Yes. A vegan isn't even possible in a cold climate.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
My honest reaction:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, thereallegend and Suns9999

View attachment 3222786
View attachment 3222787
Bless the cows ❤️

• Love it
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
nigga fuck them cows

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and zurzolo