If you eat nothing all day is it healthy to take a shit ton of potassium?

p3nos

p3nos

I see no point in living if I can’t be beautiful
I’m eating 800 calories a day so I’m not really getting that much potassium because even after eating like 3-4 bananas its only like 2k mg. And i’m wondering is it healthy to take a shit ton potassium supplements or potassium chloride and shit to get to like 5000 mg of potassium without eating much in a day.

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch
potassium alone is pretty unhealthy,two banannas a week have more then enough you need,its soo acid like for your stomach and does nothing

800 calories a day

Jordan barret avi

Talking about potassium because you belive in "bloat"

Jfl, just eat fucking normal, work out to get lean athletic bodycomp.

I’m eating 800 calories a day so I’m not really getting that much potassium because even after eating like 3-4 bananas its only like 2k mg. And i’m wondering is it healthy to take a shit ton potassium supplements or potassium chloride and shit to get to like 5000 mg of potassium without eating much in a day.
def not healthy lol you're most likely just gonna piss out excess pottasium and ur def missing out on essential nutrients/vitamins

get a bloodwork done first and check to see ur not deficient in anything

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
800 calories :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and byat