If you ever get a girlfriend, make sure she's uglier than you!!!

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Big IF I know for most here, but it is simple and I won't drag this on:

You need to mog her or else she is the one with the upper hand. Always.

You must be DOM and/or have higher SMV than her (relative to your respective sex of course)

If she is the pretty one she is the one who is settling, plain and simple.

She can leave whenever she wants and is just around "for the conversation."

But she will always be the one with the upper hand.

This APPLIES ESPECIALLY to Western women more than any.

In the West the rule IS YOU MUST MOG or she wears the pants.

Ever seen American sitcoms? Who calls the shots? Oofy dorky dad or the hotter wife?

Exactly. They are telling you plain and simple how it tends to work.

The prettier one is the one who SETTLES more.

So if "your" girl is pretty even if you are too she still has upper hand.

Why? Because a pretty girl SMV mogs a prettyboy.

But an ugly or fat won't SMV mog a HTN+ in the same exact way.

So remember that. And don't be a cuck who dives down to betabux.

The optimal route is to be Chad and have an endless harem of loving low-tier, skinny Beckies who want to be with you.

You always have the upper hand and DOMness. It is the only way to do it in the cucked west -- SMV to give you the winning hand.

Even if you are HTN and date a HTB she still has more power.

It is about power. And in America only sex gives you true power AKA looks and sex appeal.

You need to date down ALWAYS AKA be with girls who are notably beneath your sex appeal.

If you don't scream appeal more than her then she will always have the winning hand.

She can walk away and only you lose in the long run.

But if you are out of her league notably, she always LOSES MORE if she ditches you so she rarely will.

If men want power over women they need to be above their said women's pay grade.

Equal does not cut it. Being hot and going for hotter DOESN'T CUT IT EITHER.

You will only be able to get a hookup with a hotter girl as part of the cock carousel.

She will use you and throw you away.

You will never "get" her for more than what Fuckboy Island TV told her you were good for.

She will take her Plan B, fuck you and then have no connection.

She won't like you. SHE WILL BE IMMUNE TO FEELING YOU TRULY.

But if you outclass her and she isn't a gigawhore she will NEED YOU AND KEEP WANTING YOU.

You will never get this with the traditional Looksmax route, AKA the hookup only copes.

You will just have a horde of degenerates and casual sex and a rampant society going downhill.

You won't have your harem or your control, the women all do which is why they use you then throw you away.

This is MASCULINE. Women wanna fuck but if they don't wanna stick around then they are MANLY women.

And you are resulting FEMININE or GIRLY men who have zero shots to call except "consent."

But sex is all just a game and it is about power.

The question is, do you have any standing or power?

Or are you just stuck as a pathetic little fuckboy who just gives in to manly whores?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Stackz, Boxingfan, Glacier and 21 others
Have you ever made a good thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Stackz, Deleted member 32973, RAMU KAKA and 10 others
pussy has infinite smv

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mewton, zura and 5 others
Thank you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Crayola CØck
pussy has infinite smv

LTB would cream herself around a true Chad -- would be like a demigod to her.

Keep coping. You can indeed sex appeal mog your girlfriend.

Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Her pussy is only as powerful as you simp for it like the beta bitch you are.

If you are GL enough relative to her she will know and act accordingly -- everyone wins.

Only the fuckboy betas put pussy on the pedestal and dance like circus animals to try and get it.

And the gigawhore copycats do what the Jews tell them to do and fuck the "prettyboys" for often bad sex.

The real men make sure the pieces are in the proper place before escalating and making his women HIS.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, greywind, Yerico7 and 4 others
LTB would cream herself around a true Chad -- would be like a demigod to her.

Keep coping. You can indeed sex appeal mog your girlfriend.
i only want a high effort foid

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck
dont get a gf

aim to fuck az much foidz az you can

then gtfo when youre done

if you stay, you will eventually get cucked
chad alwayz winz

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, IMOGYOU and Crayola CØck
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada
thanks for the looksmaxxing advice stupid nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and wsada
ltbs mog me smvwise

ltbs mog me smvwise
LTB has the same dating opportunities as Chad, maybe even more in 2023.

So LTB SMV mogs every single .org user individually.

So LTB SMV mogs every single .org user individually.
pretty much, except smvgods like henry cavill or something like that

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
I was about to read this novella, but then I saw the username and DNRD

Wrong.
LTB only gets pumped and dumped, no man besides some desperate starved normies or lower is gonna Date her. Chad on the other hand can date nearly any woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and Beastchodecode
You will never get this with the traditional Looksmax route, AKA the hookup only copes.

You will just have a horde of degenerates and casual sex and a rampant society going downhill.

You won't have your harem or your control, the women all do which is why they use you then throw you away.

This is MASCULINE. Women wanna fuck but if they don't wanna stick around then they are MANLY women.

And you are resulting FEMININE or GIRLY men who have zero shots to call except "consent."

Or are you just stuck as a pathetic little fuckboy who just gives in to manly whores?

post was great until all of this jfl

you don't need a harem, you can just rotate girls in & out, meet new girls

a girl who just wants to fuck a chad isn't masculine, she's normal
chads are typically short-term mates
some women actively avoid dating good looking men and just keep them as side dick, for fun, for when they're on vacation

if you're gl you can meet new girls easily
if you're meeting new girls why do you care if they ons you

caring about a girl not sticking around is what's feminine..

post was great until all of this jfl

you don't need a harem, you can just rotate girls in & out, meet new girls

a girl who just wants to fuck a chad isn't masculine, she's normal
chads are typically short-term mates
some women actively avoid dating good looking men and just keep them as side dick, for fun, for when they're on vacation
Some foids told me that I looked like a fuckboy when I were KHHV.
if you're gl you can meet new girls easily
if you're meeting new girls why do you care if they ons you

caring about a girl not sticking around is what's feminine..
no it's not.

Based take ive always thought about that having a lower tier foid will make her more to keep you at bay as much as possible

I've fucked many many women between 18-35yo. Varied backgrounds, education levels and values. I can say that I mogged all of them, some harder than others. I fucked them very very good, it was a spectacular experience for those girls. BUT some of those girls ghosted me after first fuck, despite being creampied and fucked like never before. Majority (90+%) wanted with me something more than ONS.

What I mean is even despite of you mogging a woman and being a sex god, she can still dissapear if she is a broken whore. If you want to check the true character of a woman, test her behavior after you fuck her good. If her compliance and communication levels don't increase after first sex, you have between your hands a broken whore, even if you fuck more times I can still guarantee you that her bonding capability is broken. Run away.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and grimy
I've fucked many many women between 18-35yo. Varied backgrounds, education levels and values. I can say that I mogged all of them, some harder than others. I fucked them very very good, it was an spectacular experience for those girls. BUT some of those girls ghosted after first fuck, despite being creampied and fucked like they never were before. Majority (90+%) wanted something more than ONS.

What I mean is even despite of you mogging a woman and being a sex god, she can still dissapear if she is a broken whore. If you want to check the true character of a woman, test her behavior after you fuck her good.
what did they want

what did they want
I will never truly know. But probably a mix of not being able to bond because past trauma, not getting over their ex, just wanted a quick fuck because horny, they thought having a LTR with a man 8-10y older sounded silly or maybe they thought I'm an unredeemable player. Usually those women are not very emotional and they have barriers when you communicate with them. I can smell them away pretty easily now.

In the other hand there are sweethearts that after first fuck they even get more communicative, compliant and close to you, it's crazy the contrast between those two types of women. The latter are the ones suited for LTR. And this doesn't have to do with how hard they get mogged.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Xangsane

no it's not.

no it's not.
I doubt you can feel like this with high testosterone and normal mental health (no abused dog traits, deep seated abandonment issues)

but plenty of mentally normal women experience getting ghosted all the time, it obliterates them
I have a sister, I've seen her crying over this shit a few times

after I have sex, I'm usually thinking of the best way to get her to leave without hurting her feelings
most women after you fuck them you can tell all they're thinking about is whether you're gonna ghost them now it's pretty funny ngl

at the very least, if it's not feminine it's a high cortisol and/or low SMV trait for both genders

it's hard to be good looking and have this mentality.. unless you're a foid maybe
I can see a stacy being upset by getting pumped and dumped, really hard to imagine a chad acting that way unless mentally ill

I doubt you can feel like this with high testosterone and normal mental health (no abused dog traits, deep seated abandonment issues)

but plenty of mentally normal women experience getting ghosted all the time, it obliterates them

after I have sex, I'm usually thinking of the best way to get her to leave without hurting her feelings
most women after you fuck them you can tell all they're thinking about is whether you're gonna ghost them now it's pretty funny ngl

at the very least, if it's not feminine it's a high cortisol and/or low SMV trait for both genders

it's hard to be good looking and have this mentality.. unless you're a foid maybe
I can see a stacy being upset by getting pumped and dumped, really hard to imagine a chad acting that way unless mentally ill
I grew up in a conservative background and I care about how the other party would feel, so I don't sleep around with random women. I know they'd get hurt

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 51551

also I equate sex with love. Hard to not do so

You must be DOM and/or have higher SMV than her (relative to your respective sex of course)

Ever seen American sitcoms? Who calls the shots? Oofy dorky dad or the hotter wife?

The optimal route is to be Chad and have an endless harem of loving low-tier, skinny Beckies who want to be with you.

You always have the upper hand and DOMness. It is the only way to do it in the cucked west -- SMV to give you the winning hand.

It is about power. And in America only sex gives you true power AKA looks and sex appeal.

You need to date down ALWAYS AKA be with girls who are notably beneath your sex appeal.

If you don't scream appeal more than her then she will always have the winning hand.

But if you are out of her league notably, she always LOSES MORE if she ditches you so she rarely will.

If men want power over women they need to be above their said women's pay grade.

You will only be able to get a hookup with a hotter girl as part of the cock carousel.

You will never "get" her for more than what Fuckboy Island TV told her you were good for.

But if you outclass her and she isn't a gigawhore she will NEED YOU AND KEEP WANTING YOU.

So should I date the ugly fat goth transgender that's interested in me and fuck them? We are in the same league I would say lookswise though I think they see me as above them because they are chasing me. I am repulsed by them though because they proudly claimed to have done anal, and I'm a virgin so idk

also I equate sex with love. Hard to not do so
foid trait tbh. even normies talk about men being better able to separate the two

why do you think you equate them?

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Napoleon1800
I grew up in a conservative background and I care about how the other party would feel, so I don't sleep around with random women. I know they'd get hurt
gotcha. high empathy

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
foid trait tbh. even normies talk about men being better able to separate the two

I get made fun of but I'm autistic and grew up a bit sheltered
I also equate nudity with love

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Napoleon1800

I want a girlfriend for when I'm a teenager, unfortunately I think I will miss out on teen love with a virgin because I'm 17 rn and the only approach I've had has been from a ugly fat goth trannie, who's not even a virgin and degenerate.

I wanted that when I'm like 20 and in uni and ascended I would be having ons and strs which tbh is delusional cuz that's chad only

• JFL
Reactions: pokerfacemaxxingv

Autism

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I get made fun of but I'm autistic and grew up a bit sheltered
I also equate nudity with love
Ngl sounds bluepilled asf. Is rape love if I strip a foid and rape her?

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover

yes my friend i agree with you dont even date your looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck and Napoleon1800
yes my friend i agree with you dont even date your looksmax
I wonder who fucks the stacies then if you always have to date and fuck below your looksmatch

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Hanging off my waistline is a glock

I wonder who fucks the stacies then if you always have to date and fuck below your looksmatch
we have to differentiate between ons a stacy and dating a stacy
incels and teenagers with no experience struggle with this
for normies getting ltr is easy, its just cucked

any rich dude with status can date a stacy
so the question is who can ltr a stacy without being a cuck, a betabuxx
and then further who can ons a stacy, which is a bigger accomplishment, much higher requirements needed to do that

what does it take to walk up to a true model tier woman at a bar without her knowing who you are, or how much money you have and be able to take her home..

• +1