If you ever have a child do this.

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death

Legit cause skulls at this age are more like playdoh rather than bone so you could in theory give your kid a good skill.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Racky, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Good point

But

Step 1: Have a child with stacy

Step 2: Profit

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 2729 and Sny
Based af parent. People who say there is nothing wrong with that shit participate in more subhumanity and deformity and should get a hard rough slap in their underdeveloped faces. Baby skulls are vulnerable af and the way you have it sleep will really impact the way the skull grows, so it’s really ragefuel when normies don’t think about this

• +1
Reactions: Aero, mogstars, Banderacell and 6 others
Based af parent. People who say there is nothing wrong with that shit participate in more subhumanity and deformity and should get a hard rough slap in their underdeveloped faces. Baby skulls are vulnerable af and the way you have it sleep will really impact the way the skull grows, so it’s really ragefuel when normies don’t think about this
God I fucking hate people like that. They say shit like "Why does it matter? You're insecure for imposing your ideals on your child" or some other form of virtue signaling to make it seem like they are morally better than you just so they can be apart of the "current thing". Sure I'm insecure but what's the problem? You're trying to alleviate a problem with any means necessary before it gets worse.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others

Legit cause skulls at this age are more like playdoh rather than bone so you could in theory give your kid a good skill.

imagine it makes his kid retarded
based parent though

i recall hearing about how old native american tribes would lock their baby in some device to sleep on their backs. sounds pretty fucking based, makes sense why they all had insanely developed mandibles and zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable, Racky and Deleted member 18922
@Jacob Rothschild

i recall hearing about how old native american tribes would lock their baby in some device to sleep on their backs. sounds pretty fucking based, makes sense why they all had insanely developed mandibles and zygos.
You might be talking about this, which was done by multiple people in the Americas, most notably the Maya and Paracas :
22D1F15F 17A1 4B98 A1C0 B476106237E6

F5A9B39B 75BA 4F46 8216 374535D9F6A5

Another technique was to wrap the head with cloth. Some French bourgeois did it that way with their daughters :
B3084421 AFDF 4477 BE08 E0758854CF67

And one Congolese culture, Mangbetu, did it as well. They are the some of the only ones who still practiced it at a time where we can have clear pictures instead of just drawings. They did it through compression with raffia cloth for the first 8 months of life.
C4705ADF 16E5 4C5D A036 28A9D0A9CE37

You can see a baby with binding here :
C6978B15 EC79 447E B76E B995772B1DF7

Without the cloth;
E2FD3A44 6675 4F87 8DF7 D4677068712A

By current beauty standards having those kind of heads would be a failo I think but apparently among all of the aforementioned people it was considered aesthetic.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis, duck and Sny
You might be talking about this, which was done by multiple people in the Americas, most notably the Maya and Paracas :
View attachment 1639964
View attachment 1639981

Another technique was to wrap the head with cloth. Some French bourgeois did it that way with their daughters :
View attachment 1639971

And one Congolese culture, Mangbetu, did it as well. They are the some of the only ones who still practiced it at a time where we can have clear pictures instead of just drawings. They did it through compression with raffia cloth for the first 8 months of life.
View attachment 1639974
You can see a baby with binding here :View attachment 1639975
Without the cloth;
View attachment 1639977
By current beauty standards having those kind of heads would be a failo I think but apparently among all of those aforementioned people it was considered aesthetic.
high effort reply fr, i found an article on what i was talking about though.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
my brain got enveloped by meningitis as a neonate. unlucky.

I mean its always better to just make the kid sleep on sideways but this looks like a very cheap advertisement for a cringe incel device

life saving mother

Having flat occipital bone is better