If you ever have a son

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Statistically, some of you will have children one day. I likely will as well. If you want to prevent your son from suffering miserably from your subhumanity throughout teens, twenties, and possibly past that, then you and your wife need to do simple things which will give him an advantage over other men.

1- Be sure he's born naturally through the vagina, avoiding C-section operation unless it's absolutely necessary.
2- Avoid unnecessary antibiotics upon birth.
3- Make sure he breastfeeds for 2.5-3 years.
4- Don't overuse pacifiers.
5- Apply DHT/Testosterone gel to his penis. He'll also look up to you and think he got that from your genes.
6- Start him off on hard, healthy foods at an early age. Steak, vegetables, fruits, nuts.
7- Before he turns 4 years old, be sure he is socialized properly and able to make friends and fit in with his peers.
8- As a child, have him playing a contact, combat, or field sport.
9- Enforce proper back posture, shoulders back at all times.
10- If you notice any mouth breathing, put a stop to it immediately and spank him.
11- As a child, be sure he drinks lots of organic milk, yogurt, steak, vegetables.
12- Teach him that making friends is everything, social network will ensure job opportunities in the future.
13- Teach him that if anyone picks on him or his friends, to beat the motherfucker's ass and not hesitate.
14- Have a pullup bar in the house so he can use it.
15- At 13 years old, get him on a calculated dose of HGH so he can reach 6'2 to 6'4 height range by adulthood.
16- Do NOT be an overprotective parent.
17- Once he gets acne or balding, let's hope by then there will be better solutions to those issues.
18- Be sure he knows to treat girls like shit. They love when tall good looking guys do that, makes them wet.
19- Before you die, make sure you have written a will which outlines all the things you did to avoid the inevitable death of your lineage, and order him to do the same if he gets children.

Anything I forgot? I'm not sure if anything can be done about prenatal testosterone exposure, comment below if you know.

Inb4 "autism bro"

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, Amexmaxx, Lmao and 17 others
Tbh you can literally do all those things perfectly and he will still turn into a genetic trash. Genetics are 95% of it and nothing can be done about it

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, subhuman incel, Arkantos and 4 others
I cant even do any of these things myself

• +1
Reactions: nattycel and SHARK
Tbh you can literally do all those things perfectly and he will still turn into a genetic trash. Genetics are 95% of it and nothing can be done about it
At least you'll have tried. He'll most likely have good jawline, height, and dick if you do them though. He'll be in a better position than if you did nothing, and your lineage might continue.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Arkantos, The Dude Abides and 4 others
At least you'll have tried. He'll most likely have good jawline, height, and dick if you do them though. He'll be in a better position than if you did nothing, and your lineage might continue.
Yea it’s still legit fuck wish my parents did shit like that for me at least I would have a big dick or some shit

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Tbh feed your child liver, raw milk and high mk4 content cheeses from early age and they'll become gigachad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mojopin, kobecel, dogtown and 3 others
Tbh feed your child liver, raw milk and high mk4 content cheeses from early age and they'll become gigachad
I used to drink lots of milk, cheese, and occasionally liver too. I'm not chad :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, dogtown and androidcel
No circumcision, literal fucking crime. Male mutilation, what a fucking world.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, LostYouth, Arkantos and 6 others
Amazing post. I was ready to add on my own points but you covered everything. One thing I will emphasize is to scout out future chads and Stacy’s in kindergarten (you don’t have to be a pedo to do this, you can tell), and set up play dates with them immediately and often. Easier to make friends with Chads at 7 years old then at puberty when guys become jerks and bullies.

Unfortunately, we have a faggoty culture that is growing and promotes raising boys like this...

tumblr_inline_nxpsccMXmU1tcrue5_540.jpg

I have mentioned in one of my threads that being an emotional, beta boy held me back in life and had permanent damage to my social life. I blame my parents for making me into that. I will not forgive them until I get my youth back... which is never.

Maybe the incel problem will improve if faggots like the kid above are going to be your competition. Who knows.

For parents who raise their boys like girls, I cannot await the day their son becomes incel, the exact thing they hate so much. Sweet revenge.

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Arkantos, Zeta ascended and 7 others
Yep this is legit
Tldr breastfeed for maximum amount if his mom is retarded and weak jist get another woman to breastfeed him

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and CupOfCoffee
that being an emotional, beta boy held me back in life and had permanent damage to my social life. I blame my parents for making me into that. I will not forgive them until I get my youth back... which is never.
Just reminded me to add one point:
20. Teach your son to NEVER, EVER, EVER cry in public. I was basically raised by 2 older sisters and they brainwashed me into thinking that real men show their emotions. Although I wasn't really bullied in high school, I used to cry like a bitch at little things.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Arkantos, The Dude Abides and 4 others
I am very confused, I thought I had to give him soy only through bottle-feeding from birth, show him how to respect women/be a feminist and cure him as soon as possible from his toxic masculinity? What is wrong with those incels terrorists? :soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, kobecel and androidcel
#18 Is true but pisses me off. I don't wanna have to treat them like shit, I don't enjoy it.

But as soon as I start acting too nice I can visibly see them get turned off jfl.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, kobecel and SHARK
I am very confused, I thought I had to give him soy only through bottle-feeding from birth, show him how to respect women/be a feminist and cure him as soon as possible from his toxic masculinity? What is wrong with those incels terrorists? :soy:
Oh the agenda against men is strong. We need a strong, unified alliance with which we can battle the ideologically possessed leftists.
#18 Is true but pisses me off. I don't wanna have to treat them like shit, I don't enjoy it.

But as soon as I start acting too nice I can visibly see them get turned off jfl.
True. Everytime I make a joking insult to a girl, she smiles at me. Once I say "just kidding" I can sense she lost interest...

Oh the agenda against men is strong. We need a strong, unified alliance with which we can battle the ideologically possessed leftists.

True. Everytime I make a joking insult to a girl, she smiles at me. Once I say "just kidding" I can sense she lost interest...

Btw, you missed the two most important points
-1. Ascend
0. Get a hot chick ~looksmatch wife to improve the genes and therefore, quality of life of your future kids

Everything is about ascending first and foremost tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and CupOfCoffee
Seriously most important:
-1. Ascend
0. Get a hot chick ~looksmatch wife to improve the genes and therefore, quality of life of your future kids
Yes this if you can. But some are going to settle for average or below average women and that's also fine. Maybe.

Yes this if you can. But some are going to settle for average or below average women and that's also fine. Maybe.

Ascend to Chad level, so you can pick a Stacy with insane genes :chad:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Ascend to Chad level, so you can pick a dumb whore with insane genes :chad:
I'll marry a loyal hot semi-smart middle eastern wife. Might need to religiousmaxx though ngl

I'll marry a loyal hot semi-smart middle eastern wife. Might need to religiousmaxx though ngl

Moneymax/Statusmax as well so the dumb whore doesn't dare be a whore ever again by cheating the GigaChadGod that you are :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Coping
I used to drink lots of milk, cheese, and occasionally liver too. I'm not chad :blackpill:
Cope u need to eat them from 4 years old and your mom needs to eat them while pregnant and breastfeeding

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and androidcel
just ldar

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, nattycel and Coping
@CupOfCoffee now we need a daughter post

Cope u need to eat them from 4 years old and your mom needs to eat them while pregnant and breastfeeding
She did. I have signs of high prenatal T, but I'm still ugly.

Moneymax/Statusmax as well so the dumb whore doesn't dare be a whore ever again by cheating the GigaChadGod that you are :feelsez:
Moneymax and looksmax is a must even if I'm married. I will never stop.

She did. I have signs of high prenatal T, but I'm still ugly.

Moneymax and looksmax is a must even if I'm married. I will never stop.
Ogre

Anyway, your wife will have miscarriage every time because her body will internally sense there is something wrong with the featus each time since your genes are so trash, it's over. :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Coping
Why can’t we all have amazing genetics and be chad/Stacy :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Arkantos, androidcel and 1 other person
Just make sure she isn't obese or deformed. Done she'll have no problems.

11- As a child, be sure he drinks lots of organic milk, yogurt, steak, vegetables.
12- Teach him that making friends is everything, social network will ensure job opportunities in the future.
13- Teach him that if anyone picks on him or his friends, to beat the motherfucker's ass and not hesitate.

Well. Kids learn by example. If the parents are social, healthy people, odds are the kids will be too. You can't "tell" your kid to "go make friends" or to eat healthy when he leaves home. That's not how it works at all. Just make sure that you have a lot of friends that you see often, and be a charismatic inspiration to your kid. Show how awesome it is to be social and happy. The same goes for the other points, like training or standing up for yourself.

My point is, that if you are a anti-social pushover, none of this is going to work very well. And speculating on how you want to raise your kids feels a bit like an escape from the reality of your own life, and trying to get a second chance through your kid. Don't put that shit on your kid. Improve yourself first.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Arkantos, The Dude Abides and 3 others
Well. Kids learn by example. If the parents are social, healthy people, odds are the kids will be too. You can't "tell" your kid to "go make friends" or to eat healthy when he leaves home. That's not how it works at all. Just make sure that you have a lot of friends that you see often, and be a charismatic inspiration to your kid. Show how awesome it is to be social and happy. The same goes for the other points, like training or standing up for yourself.

My point is, that if you are a anti-social pushover, none of this is going to work very well. And speculating on how you want to raise your kids feels a bit like an escape from the reality of your own life, and trying to get a second chance through your kid. Don't put that shit on your kid. Improve yourself first.
I was thinking of this while writing the post. You're right, if you want this to actually work then you having a social circle of close friends will reinforce that norm.

I will never have children anyway tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, kobecel and androidcel
Legit post OP. Also if I suspect that my son gets a jew nose like mine as he goes through puberty I'm going to pay for his rhino asap

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
18- Be sure he knows to treat girls like shit. They love when tall good looking guys do that, makes them wet.

Is this actually true? I tend to just ignore them tbh cba with actually putting effort in

Playing contact sports is a nice way to make him retarded. Don't make him play any sports that have a risk for concussions.
Daughter will continue your genetic lineage. She just needs to exist and not be too fat. (of course she'd benefit from being social/mewing, just don't do any of the hgh/testosterone shit) Sports are good too but maybe only the ones that help feminine development like gymnastics.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Playing contact sports is a nice way to make him retarded. Don't make him play any sports that have a risk for concussions.
It'll make him Chad. But I see your argument ngl. Maybe soccer or something with less risk of brain injury.
Is this actually true? I tend to just ignore them tbh cba with actually putting effort in
If you're ugly then ignore them. They don't want anything to do with you

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 656
Statistically, some of you will have children one day. I likely will as well. If you want to prevent your son from suffering miserably from your subhumanity throughout teens, twenties, and possibly past that, then you and your wife need to do simple things which will give him an advantage over other men.

1- Be sure he's born naturally through the vagina, avoiding C-section operation unless it's absolutely necessary.
2- Avoid unnecessary antibiotics upon birth.
3- Make sure he breastfeeds for 2.5-3 years.
4- Don't overuse pacifiers.
5- Apply DHT/Testosterone gel to his penis. He'll also look up to you and think he got that from your genes.
6- Start him off on hard, healthy foods at an early age. Steak, vegetables, fruits, nuts.
7- Before he turns 4 years old, be sure he is socialized properly and able to make friends and fit in with his peers.
9- Enforce proper back posture, shoulders back at all times.
10- If you notice any mouth breathing, put a stop to it immediately and spank him.
15- At 13 years old, get him on a calculated dose of HGH so he can reach 6'2 to 6'4 height range by adulthood.
16- Do NOT be an overprotective parent.
17- Once he gets acne or balding, let's hope by then there will be better solutions to those issues.
19- Before you die, make sure you have written a will which outlines all the things you did to avoid the inevitable death of your lineage, and order him to do the same if he gets children.

Anything I forgot? I'm not sure if anything can be done about prenatal testosterone exposure, comment below if you know.

Inb4 "autism bro"
What would you do if you have a daughter? How would you ensure she doesn't end up promiscuous the second she goes off to college or university?

• +1

Daughter will continue your genetic lineage. She just needs to exist and not be too fat. (of course she'd benefit from being social/mewing, just don't do any of the hgh/testosterone shit) Sports are good too but maybe only the ones that help feminine development like gymnastics.

I would abort a female

• +1
I would abort a female
Females are low risk tho. They will be guaranteed to pass on your genes because of just exist mode theory

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and dogtown
Females are low risk tho. They will be guaranteed to pass on your genes because of just exist mode theory

I don’t want to raise foid knowing there’s a high risk she will be a complete bitch, plus my genes are more suited for good looking males not foids, I don’t want ugly kids (because I’m narcy). I feel like I could give a son the best life possible

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
What would you do if you have a daughter? How would you ensure she doesn't end up promiscuous the second she goes off to college or university?
That's a tough one. Whatever my dad did worked because my sisters (all average looking) are not promiscuous, they're all married or engaged. It's because they were brought up as Muslims tbh, so there was no tolerance whatsoever for "boyfriends"

That's a tough one. Whatever my dad did worked because my sisters (all average looking) are not promiscuous, they're all married or engaged. It's because they were brought up as Muslims tbh, so there was no tolerance whatsoever for "boyfriends"
This may be where I diverge from incel ideology, but is there anything wrong with women being promiscuous? As long as they don't get STDs/don't get knocked up/lose the ability to pair bond. Boyfriend doesn't mean promiscuous, they could be LTRs.

This may be where I diverge from incel ideology, but is there anything wrong with women being promiscuous? As long as they don't get STDs/don't get knocked up/lose the ability to pair bond. Boyfriend doesn't mean promiscuous, they could be LTRs.
I can't answer your question because it's subjective. But it's my opinion that young girls should not be allowed to choose a boyfriend, because their judgement is unreliable. The criteria in Muslim communities is not so much "is he hot" like it is in typical western girl's perspective, it's about him being good, being respectable, religious, and able to support a family. If I raise western kids, even though I'm not currently religious, I might raise my kids to be religious, they can end up forming their worldview later, but the basic family values that Abrahamic religion instills are so important for raising kids.

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite

dont be an overprotective cuck, my brother is 16yo, looks good, is an amateur boxer with huge following of jbs who comment on his boxing videos, sure you wouldnt swap places with himat that age

dont be an overprotective cuck, my brother is 16yo, looks good, is an amateur boxer with huge following of jbs who comment on his boxing videos, sure you wouldnt swap places with himat that age
They can still get buff/chaddy without concussions. There's lots of evidence that shows you can get concussions with permanent effects from football. There's literally nothing less intense about something like soccer.

They can still get buff/chaddy without concussions. There's lots of evidence that shows you can get concussions with permanent effects from football. There's literally nothing less intense about something like soccer.
let your kids enjoy their lives playing sports lol, dont be overprotective, if thats your reasoning then im not letting my kids walk down stairs because X amount of people fell of stairs and died, just let them enjoy whatever sport, YOLO, nd if you spend it studycelling watching sports on TV and other popular kids slay because they're good at sports then whats the point in this life

let your kids enjoy their lives playing sports lol, dont be overprotective, if thats your reasoning then im not letting my kids walk down stairs because X amount of people fell of stairs and died, just let them enjoy whatever sport, YOLO, nd if you spend it studycelling watching sports on TV and other popular kids slay because they're good at sports then whats the point in this life
But CTE/concussions are a normal part of football. Your son WILL get concussions if he plays football.

But CTE/concussions are a normal part of football. Your son WILL get concussions if he plays football.
and what's the problem with that? we do shit like rot all day and fap to porn which is 10x worse than enjoying a game and getting some minor CTE

and what's the problem with that? we do shit like rot all day and fap to porn which is 10x worse than enjoying a game and getting some minor CTE
CTE=physical damage to your neurons. That being said at a young age, I doubt they'd be allowed to play tackle football. I don't even know if it's allowed in hs (my hs doesn't have a football team)