If you ever see a dash across my name..

TheMewingBBC

TheMewingBBC

Fuck PSL
I want you to know that was targeted and I did not request a ban.
I want you guys to stand up for the bullshit. I always follow the rules

I receive a warning for the dumbest thing. I posted this on BDMT
I find it funny that in a thread titled “Ban Discussion Thread”, there’re twice as much shitposts as there are actual ban discussions

Got removed for “shitposting” (JFFFLLL) and warned. When I confronted him about the whereabouts of the rule I was warned for and why others with posts that were more obviously shitpost weren’t removed all I got was a orgy tier beat around the bush and I should “report them”. No established rules of I potential did or didn’t break was pointed out

Ten minutes earlier I quoted him and jokingly called him evil for banning @InjectE . If this isn’t a better explanation for the warning then I don’t know what is

I always follow the rules. First time being warned on any forum. I don’t care about being warned, but the fact that

a) no concrete explaination for my warning was given

b) failed to remove other posts in that same page and showed incompetence by telling me to “report them”

c) occurring a few minutes after joking about him, the only time I ever @ or quoted him

all leads me to believe that I was targeted and he is real rob tier insecured.

This is the same mod people have called out in the past and is hardly active, so it should give you an idea of who im talking about
I’m not going to @ or mention him, he knows who he is. And if you’re reading this you better chill out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, verZYownZZun, currymax and 9 others
Who did it? Which mod

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
SUESEgyN7FmBG

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, currymax, Dogs and 5 others
Don’t want to @ him or he might ban me out of insecurity
Ahhhh after reading it I know who it is

It’s that fucking mod with little man syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and TheMewingBBC
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, xit and TheMewingBBC
rip injectE....

• So Sad
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 1100
Mods have been nazis since day 1 on incels.me

Only reason i post here is because incel forums are very very rare

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow, DidntRead and TheMewingBBC
I want you to know that was targeted and I did not request a ban.
I want you guys to stand up for the bullshit. I always follow the rules

I receive a warning for the dumbest thing. I posted this on BDMT

Got removed for “shitposting” (JFFFLLL) and warned. When I confronted him about the whereabouts of the rule I was warned for and why others with posts that were more obviously shitpost weren’t removed all I got was a orgy tier beat around the bush and I should “report them”. No established rules of I potential did or didn’t break was pointed out

Ten minutes earlier I quoted him and jokingly called him evil for banning @InjectE . If this isn’t a better explanation for the warning then I don’t know what is

I always follow the rules. First time being warned on any forum. I don’t care about being warned, but the fact that

a) no concrete explaination for my warning was given

b) failed to remove other posts in that same page and showed incompetence by telling me to “report them”

c) occurring a few minutes after joking about him, the only time I ever @ or quoted him

all leads me to believe that I was targeted and he is real rob tier insecured.

This is the same mod people have called out in the past and is hardly active, so it should give you an idea of who im talking about
I’m not going to @ or mention him, he knows who he is. And if you’re reading this you better chill out
Actually you have 0 warnings on your account

Actually you have 0 warnings on your account
That because I reported it to Serge and he got knajjd (the dude I was referring to in OP, yeah I will say his name now) to removed it
DBF5CF9D 849B 4A21 8A40 E59F56E54034

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2205 and Zygos4Life
Damn he probably got my dude @Zygos4Life

Serge probably made knajjd suck his dick after your complaints to smash some sense into him ngl
JFL at requesting bans just after insulting the moderators to pretend you have been banned voluntarily

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 1100 and TheMewingBBC
maybe u take this forum too serious boyo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, UsernameRequired and Deleted member 2205
I respect that he wasn’t butthurt and has a sense of humor. I don’t condone disrespecting mods but nobody with a Realrob tier level of insecurity should be in power.
Who are you reffering to, Sergeant or Knajjd? Honestly I found the opposite to be true with Knajjd. He's super homophobic and can't seem to take a joke. He gives out 30% warnings instead of 20% like other mods as well.

I got caught up inside some bullshit drama he haad with lookstheory website mods. He banned me for "advertising" by posting a link from there.

• +1
Who are you reffering to, Sergeant or Knajjd? Honestly I found the opposite to be true with Knajjd. He's super homophobic and can't seem to take a joke. He gives out 30% warnings instead of 20% like other mods as well.

I got caught up inside some bullshit drama he haad with lookstheory website mods. He banned me for "advertising" by posting a link from there.
I was referring to lorsss for liking the post aimed at the mods and not being butthurt about it, showing he’s not insecured like some other mods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I was referring to lorsss for liking the post aimed at the mods and not being butthurt about it, showing he’s not insecured like some other mods
I've legit seen the mods argue with each other on here. I don't think they're on the same page as each other most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and TheMewingBBC
Sergeant not siding with (((his mods)))? Wtf. Game changer
He should in most cases, but when it’s obvious bullshit committed in clear site any sane person should be capable to called the person in question out regardless of how close they are

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
He should in most cases, but when it’s obvious bullshit committed in clear site any sane person should be capable to called the person in question out regardless of how close they are
Yeah idk the specifics in your case but j thought admin always sided with mods

• +1
Yeah idk the specifics in your case but j thought admin always sided with mods
Mods themselves don't side with each other lol

if i get banned i’ll probably be happier

I wish I were a mod, I'd be the best one, ngl

• +1
why the fuck is knajjd still a mod?

He's like Prince from lookism. Completely pointless.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
@knajjd is the most dislikable cunt on this site after @xit