If you ever wonder what happened to our Stormfront mascot

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
Fret not, @Erik-Jón is still among us; lurking in the shadows, plotting his comeback.

Last seen A moment ago · Engaged in conversation

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, sub5inchcel, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
Just release him already, he deserves a return.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, rand anon and FailedNormieManlet
Just release him already, he deserves a return.
ed6906d430b9529e27118a4201ebf1a4.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and HarrierDuBois
Erik right now

dem5gw3-d19f937e-7169-4d40-b606-3b8fe6f59ab6.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27014
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
What do you mean? .org is the pinnacle of justice; we do not unjustly give someone a ban.
You should bring back @Thomas DOM tbh, he is a superhero who fights against the villanous cyberbullies.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Magnum Opus, Deleted member 27014 and 5 others
You should bring back @Thomas DOM tbh, he is a superhero who fights against the villanous cyberbullies.
Thomas has informed me that he has decided to leave permanently.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27014 and HarrierDuBois
When was Lutte last online?

Why was he even banned
I have no idea. I can check if you want. Tag his username and I will access his profile now. Already closed the tab.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 7580
I have no idea. I can check if you want. Tag his username and I will access his profile now. Already closed the tab.
I can’t tag accounts that have been banned for a while

@TRUE_CEL @Alexanderr
@Erik-Jón wants said that he is a changed man and that he regrets all the threats he made, he would never actually doxx anyone. He would be very happy to begin from a new start again if possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, FailedNormieManlet and HarrierDuBois
Unban my Aryan bro
Me and him played fortnite a few times

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I need a black bitch tbh, fogs asian girls hard.
Dude let me tell you, black women are queens. Today (technically yesterday but I haven't slept) I accidentally blocked her way while she was walking so my brother said to me "Watch out, behind you" so I looked back and made room and it was a cute black girl and she's all positive vibes saying and smilingly says out loud "No it's fine! Thank you though I hope you two have a great day." :love: :love: :love: :love: You will NEVER get this kind of energy from a MENA or South Asian woman they are evil. Black women are queens I'm telling you.

• +1
@TRUE_CEL @Alexanderr
@Erik-Jón wants said that he is a changed man and that he regrets all the threats he made, he would never actually doxx anyone. He would be very happy to begin from a new start again if possible
If he comes back the unholy trinity of @StrangerDanger @Erik-jon @Biggdink will be like

e8e.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 7580 and StrangerDanger
Dude let me tell you, black women are queens. Today (technically yesterday but I haven't slept) I accidentally blocked her way while she was walking so my brother said to me "Watch out, behind you" so I looked back and made room and it was a cute black girl and she's all positive vibes saying and smilingly says out loud "No it's fine! Thank you though I hope you two have a great day." :love: :love: :love: :love: You will NEVER get this kind of energy from a MENA or South Asian woman they are evil. Black women are queens I'm telling you.
Yeah when I got cold approached by a black girl she made me feel like a hollywood celebrity.

• Love it
Unban my Aryan bro
Me and him played fortnite a few times
For some reason I decided to go to The-Apricity.org and I saw him posting there. :dafuckfeels:

Yeah when I got cold approached by a black girl she made me feel like a hollywood celebrity.
My blasian friend had 3 black queens coming up to him and touching his body cause he got that top-tier body while being natty. :feelskek:

• +1
If he comes back the unholy trinity of @StrangerDanger @Erik-jon @Biggdink will be like

e8e.png
Would be funny if it was true
I am the least racist person on the forum but yet I advocate for his comeback

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Gengar
My blasian friend had 3 black queens coming up to him and touching his body cause he got that top-tier body while being natty. :feelskek:
3250740 1606004285732

• Love it
I'm joking I just saw an ethnic trying to get him back too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and HarrierDuBois
I can second his anti racism. Rages like a SJW when someone says he big bad n word.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, StrangerDanger and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Gengar
Why was he even banned
Went to live in Columbia, ascended with some latina girl and has a ranch there with cows, drinks 3L of milk daily

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Went to live in Columbia, ascended with some latina girl and has a ranch there with cows, drinks 3L of milk daily
Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) (commonly known as mad cow disease), is an incurable and invariably fatal neurodegenerative disease of cattle.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and HarrierDuBois
Forum chad @Amnesia is a racist :feelsrope:
No way
Good looking people arent racist, chads are their own species and arent held back by racial prejudices

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17872 and HarrierDuBois
No way
Good looking people arent racist, chads are their own species and arent held back by racial prejudices
It makes sense though cause Amnesia is a built chad and natural chads are their own species truly. Amnesia is the malfunctioning kind which explains his autism and thus his racism.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) (commonly known as mad cow disease), is an incurable and invariably fatal neurodegenerative disease of cattle.
Okayy?

It makes sense though cause Amnesia is a built chad and natural chads are their own species truly. Amnesia is the malfunctioning kind which explains his autism and thus his racism.
Yeah thats true, never thought about it this way but really does explain it

• JFL