If You Feel You Are Chasing A Girl, It's Over

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Take a girl you are interested in.

Does it feel like you are constantly watching her, trying to talk to her, admiring her as she lives her life?

Or is she initiating with you, watching you, texting you first?

If it isn't the latter, give it up. Your fantasy will never come true. You are not on her mind.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Avoidant, Short Ugly and Brown and 7 others
If you have to ask -how was your day? To keep the conversation going flush yourself it’s over

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and Alt Number 3
I did that in 3rd and 8th grade. They were still nice to me even tho I looked like gargoyle and they were hqnp.

4537775E 8A09 4440 B8F3 335329590716

• Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended
That's what I should have done to the niggas they were attracted too. Smh one even slapped me in front of the entire class....
nigga what the fuck

u still go to school with that loser ass nigga??? slap him in the face tomorrow

nigga what the fuck

u still go to school with that loser ass nigga??? slap him in the face tomorrow
That was in second grade....Now I'd flat out kill anyone who would do something like that. I have alot rage from childhood...

It was the latter at first. I used to leave her messages on seen but now I'm in love and it's her doing it and getting revenge.

Need to have balls and ask her to be a thing... She's older than me tho lol

Take a girl you are interested in.

Does it feel like you are constantly watching her, trying to talk to her, admiring her as she lives her life?

Or is she initiating with you, watching you, texting you first?

If it isn't the latter, give it up. Your fantasy will never come true. You are not on her mind.
this is my scenario rn

I'm writing a love letter to a girl I'm obsessed with

she is gonna shatter my heart into pieces of glass

:feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Zeta ascended
Not good advice imo. Even though a lot of the time it’s true

You can pursue and she can still be down. Certain indicators like her leaving you on seen or ignoring you are more inherently bad than her not pursuing you.

Girls have tons of options and if you want to play the game of slaying as a sub 8 you have to initiate a lot of it. If you’re NT and initiate a lot and run numbers game + have a feel for flows of conversations you can tell if she’ll be down or not.

I normally go towards sex talk more quickly (but not too quick) to gauge what’s up and if she’s receptive then it’s a wrap.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Brutal truth. If girls are not approaching you, you are undesirable.

Certain indicators like her leaving you on seen or ignoring you are more inherently bad than her not pursuing you.
I don't know man. I met a girl online, she wanted to meet up and was texting me but I always ignored her. Somehow 5 dates in she has changed when we are not together... She leaves me on seen and may even take up to a week to meet up again, however when we are together everything is great and "wants to see me soon" ...

It's very confusing because maybe we're both playing mental games.

Not good advice imo. Even though a lot of the time it’s true

You can pursue and she can still be down. Certain indicators like her leaving you on seen or ignoring you are more inherently bad than her not pursuing you.

Girls have tons of options and if you want to play the game of slaying as a sub 8 you have to initiate a lot of it. If you’re NT and initiate a lot and run numbers game + have a feel for flows of conversations you can tell if she’ll be down or not.

I normally go towards sex talk more quickly (but not too quick) to gauge what’s up and if she’s receptive then it’s a wrap.
I wouldn't say its sub8/10 law id say its sub6/10 law moreso

once you are in the 6-7/10 range you can get girls assuming you have decent height or are tall (no more than 2 inches below avg height in ur country), and you have a decent pheno (middle eastern hispanic white)

its always this range I see getting girls, its fucking retarded to claim sub8 law because the # of guys you see above a 7/10 are like famous youtubecels like Jeff said or gymcels that have terrible proportions but get views cuz of their face (Andre deiu and Jeremy buendia) etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK