If you get haircuts at barbershops, you are not a looksmaxer.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Made this fucking mistake again :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: Only wanted to cut my beard, and then made the mistake of asking him also for a haircut.
I grew out my sides for the last few weeks, and it widened my face, gave a way better temple area and skull shape.
I asked him only to trim the sides a bit. This stupid fucking low iq piece of trash just went over my hair with the razor machine. He was so confident and acted like he is a chad. Now i have short sides and long hair on top :rage::rage::rage::rage: Makes my face even longer and smaller.

He looked like this

MDU 4744

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, HellenicChad, Tyronecell and 12 others
I believe there's a huge difference between a salon and a barber's shop and you should go to the former? Like the barbers at a salon are way more qualified than the employees of the latter? Afaik

So basically you had sideburns prior?

Nah having short sides is really important for having that masculine look, unless you already have a narrow face.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 7098, PYT and 2 others
cope, real niggas go to barbershops

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, PYT and datboijj
Made this fucking mistake again :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: Only wanted to cut my beard, and then made the mistake of asking him also for a haircut.
I grew out my sides for the last few weeks, and it widened my face, gave a way better temple area and skull shape.
I asked him only to trim the sides a bit. This stupid fucking low iq piece of trash just went over my hair with the razor machine. He was so confident and acted like he is a chad. Now i have short sides and long hair on top :rage::rage::rage::rage: Makes my face even longer and smaller.

He looked like this

View attachment 840860
Brutal. Dude turned you into a horse face.
I notice also, since I became knowledgeable about face and ratios and proportions. I so massivley disagree with barbers, most often. Most are like: I will make you look good, don't worry, this looks better. Asif they know it all. Which would be fine, if they did know it all, but they lack knowledge. And fuck it up.
Luckily I got a pretty good one at the moment.

Bring pictures, that helps I notice. Show them how you want it, on a pic on phone.

He looked like this

View attachment 840860
can't know, it won't matter for an ethnic truecel like me

Nah having short sides is really important for having that masculine look, unless you already have a narrow face.
Op has narrow face. Aka, looks like a long faced horse type of sutuation, when the sides are cut short. Fucking barber should have known/seen.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Op has narrow face. Aka, looks like a long faced horse type of sutuation, when the sides are cut short. Fucking barber should have known/seen.
This barber's vandalism was an act of VIOLENCE against our people :cry:

no haircut for my face

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Brutal. Dude turned you into a horse face.
I notice also, since I became knowledgeable about face and ratios and proportions. I so massivley disagree with barbers, most often. Most are like: I will make you look good, don't worry, this looks better. Asif they know it all. Which would be fine, if they did know it all, but they lack knowledge. And fuck it up.
Luckily I got a pretty good one at the moment.

Bring pictures, that helps I notice. Show them how you want it, on a pic on phone.
They will make you look clean and fresh, but not aestehtic.
If you are a looksmaxer, you are rocking a haircut like this.

Hairstyles for medium length hair for men nice mid length hairstyle men de hairstyles for medi
1604fa6b4462e76fbc53c0b0e7041f9c
Bildschirmfoto 2020 12 01 um 172958

And not this:

Fade haircut 65

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Basedtheticz, HellenicChad, Tyronecell and 5 others
i cut my own hair.

• +1
Reactions: HellenicChad
no haircut for my face
i seriously believe we'r both unsalvageable, we have similar tier look with you mogging me by a slight margin imo, and both depressed.
I like you as much as you'r sad, no homo

• Love it
Reactions: rockndogs
I have amazing barber lady I talk to her about drugs and she always hugs me if she was 1psl higher I would flirt with her but she ugly and smoke cigs n smell like smoke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: paranakee and PhuccinManlet
This barber's vandalism was an act of VIOLENCE against our people :cry:
I got an apointment tomorrow.

Wish me luck, boyos.

no haircut for my face
LF3 is basically HAIRCUTT+++

brb off to pay an algerian barber £13.50 for complex maxillofacial surgery

• Woah
Reactions: rockndogs
i seriously believe we'r both unsalvageable, we have similar tier look with you mogging me by a slight margin imo, and both depressed.
love u bro

• Love it
They will make you look clean and fresh, but not aestehtic.
If you are a looksmaxer, you are rocking a haircut like this.

View attachment 840880View attachment 840881View attachment 840893

And not this:

View attachment 840887
I agree. they know how to make one look fresh. BUT, they have no regards for aestehtic, and even less for personal aestehtic. Each dude has failo's, that need to be adressed in the haircut. Like in my case, it's a bit high set, and I have narrow temples and also a bit of long-ish face.
But I I could never get the assholes to cut me a good layered curtains hairstyle. Except last one did it decent/good for the first time ever, I hope he is working tomorrow.

Only had my parents cut my hair since quarantine started and last time my dad shaved off one of my sideburns on accident so now I’m growing my shit out. Longest it’s been and looks pretty good ngl

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and RAITEIII

He looked like this

View attachment 840860
It's well known barbers get off more intense the longer the length of hair they cut.

I swear half the barbers only know to do fades. Zero understanding. Truly low IQ

I cut it myself btw. But if I were to go to the barber it's unlikely they will mess me up because I'd be psycho mentally deranged schizoid mode caution him of not cut anything other than what I show him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185

Are you balding?

• So Sad
Are you balding?
not really, at least not so concerning, i'm starting to have very slight diffuse thining but it's been 5 years already and no change in sight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
not really, at least not so concerning, i'm starting to have very slight diffuse thining but it's been 5 years already and no change in sight

Seem like maturing hairline.

• So Sad
very legit, I got a haircut from my neighbor and he works in a sallon, it was really fucking amazing,
he even spraied on me some shit which makes my hair being able to organize that lasts until I cut my hair
I gained like 1 PSL at least from it
shit hair can also you appear like you have terrible forward growth

• Woah
Reactions: Kingston
can you post/pm a pic of your hair bro. Im very curious.

Once a barber shaved my eyebrows down to 2mm without asking me because he thought it looked better.

• JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP
LMAO

I laugh in pain because I spent the past couple of months growing out my top, and I asked for a slight trimming on top and to cut my sides down to medium.

The fucking retard gave me a short haircut on both top and bottom. Like he just ignored everything I said and I look retarded now.

Salons from now on.

Im too high inhib to ask for a specific haircut, specially showing pictures :feelswhy:
LOL.
I showed this pic last time. But I lack curls and volume in general, he said to be able to do that. Which is true, that I have straight hair.

I got cut into this. Based on showing above pic.
I was actually quit content with what he made. not bad imo. Atb least better as what i was used to.

P2aok400golhco8s 1

Last edited:
U guys make me feel lucky that my barber does what i tell him to do

praying for you man. dont let them fuck you up like our boy OP 🙏🙏💯
Well, I'm back from the hairdresser. How did he do it, you think?

I said to him: I wantd him to do it like last time he did it:
p2aok400golhco8s-1-jpg.841241

He "refused" kinda, not really. But he strongly advised for me to keep it longer.
So he cut it like this, this time. I'm decently happy with it. But also more falbbergasted why he last time, said, that I can't have it like Cumberbatch (see pic at bottom).

Now, he cut me like this:
A back

BUT, i prefered to put my hair more in front.
A forward

Maybe 1 day I can get cumberbatch hair. But probs not.

He "refused" kinda, not really. But he strongly advised for me to keep it longer.
So he cut it like this, this time. I'm decently happy with it. But also more falbbergasted why he last time, said, that I can't have it like Cumberbatch (see pic at bottom).

View attachment 845478

View attachment 845480

Are you having any results on tinder? Matches or dates/ons?

Are you having any results on tinder? Matches or dates/ons?
Never been on Tinder and stuff like that.
Passivemaxxed atm, because atm super busy with moving work-office space into home, and pimping home and doing the garden which is a mess atm. Next month I should be able to put in time and effort, because than hopefully all is finished. And I will tell you, if you want to know, how the feedback and results are from womens.

You see, I also have Narrow/sucky temple erea, like you mentioned for yourself. Luckily my barber was smart enough to let me keep some volume there, to hide it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

View attachment 845478

View attachment 845480

Ok first and foremost, trim or shave that "beard". It makes you narrow chin look even pointier. You want to add width to your face not reduce it even more.

Secondly you don't have the hair texture/density to support that hairstyle. Experiment with something shorter and messier on top (like a fringe) but don't go too short on the sides because you have a weird skull and slighlty elongated face.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Ok first and foremost, trim or shave that "beard". It makes you narrow chin look even pointier. You want to add width to your face not reduce it even more.
I need facial hair for my lower 3rd. which is weak. So I will never shave it off fully. Trimming it better/best is important I agree.
Secondly you don't have the hair texture/density to support that hairstyle. Experiment with something shorter and messier on top (like a fringe) but don't go too short on the sides because you have a weird skull and slighlty elongated face.
thanks 4 suggestions

• +1
Reactions: HellenicChad