Kraken
Your either ugly or hot

If your invisible your averege, it’s that simple

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, watah, scrunchables and 12 others
Actually no.
If you get stared at you are either VERY ugly or VERY hot

You need to be striking. If you are normal ugly, you can blend in, same things if you are a bit above average.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, greywind, skkrrrtcantdo and 7 others
"Your" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 123abc, watah, piec and 6 others
My 50 year old history teacher stares at me alot what do u think this means?

My 50 year old history teacher stares at me alot what do u think this means?
if it's a female, she wants you to shoot your shot and ascend with MILF pussy
if it's a male, he wants to discover your hole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, FacialStructure404, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
only when in my motorcycle jacket

Its a male, i think im scared

i remember one time i was on a boat when i was like 14 and this married old couple sat infront of me and as im staring into the water i peak with my peripheral vision them pulling out a phone to take a picture of me. so im not sure what that was about since i was pretty fucking ugly and still am but she took a pic like i was some model.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
He wants to meet me after class today. I dont think theres anything wrong with my grades

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
Ugly people tend to be just ignored too. In public people will just laugh behind their backs.
Maybe if you're talking about a EXTREMELY repulsive ugly person. (the elephant man) that used to get shown off in circus freak shows.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Cope. Most normies get stared at too, especially if they're hyperaware. Trust me, I'm truecel and even I get "IOI"s, it doesn't mean shit and you'll grow out of that phase where you care so much. Sure, you might feel hot for a day, but I've stood next to chad, trust me, ladies don't keep themselves at staring, they will actively approach chad more than you can imagine.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, wowamat, NoLongerHuman and 1 other person
i remember one time i was on a boat when i was like 14 and this married old couple sat infront of me and as im staring into the water i peak with my peripheral vision them pulling out a phone to take a picture of me. so im not sure what that was about since i was pretty fucking ugly and still am but she took a pic like i was some model.
She took a pic cause of how ugly you were

• JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad
Your either ugly or hot

Wrong I am a high tier face manlet

chadlite but 5"6

I can actually get stared at with NO SMV

I'm a rule breaker :chad:

Your either ugly or hot

That only applies if you're young. If you're old, foids act paranoid around you when you're ugly.

Cope. Most normies get stared at too, especially if they're hyperaware. Trust me, I'm truecel and even I get "IOI"s, it doesn't mean shit and you'll grow out of that phase where you care so much. Sure, you might feel hot for a day, but I've stood next to chad, trust me, ladies don't keep themselves at staring, they will actively approach chad more than you can imagine.
If a woman is with someone else (except maybe their BF/husband) or in a group they won't hesitate to call a guy "hot" while passing by them in public.
If you overhear their BF/husband getting upset that she was looking at you, it's also a good sign.

Everyone gets stared at more or less its nothing special,but only really attractive people
will get double takes

Everyone gets stared at more or less its nothing special,but only really attractive people
will get double takes
Also depends on how often, if it’s barley your just averege

If it’s a lot your very ugly or very attsecive

Thoughts on rarely get stared at during day but when out clubbing etc, get noticeably stared at a fuck ton?

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Damn, I must be gigatruecel then. But it is true, I've experience this a lot and still do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Zenis
depends on how they stare. if they give you dirty looks then yea ur ugly but if not, then there's a chance you are staring at them without realising and they're jsut staring back at you or they think you are extremely attractive, this should be easy to tell through how theyre looking at you

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
depends on how they stare. if they give you dirty looks then yea ur ugly but if not, then there's a chance you are staring at them without realising and they're jsut staring back at you or they think you are extremely attractive, this should be easy to tell through how theyre looking at you
I think this can also happen if your scary looking but not ugly

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and PlayersGetPlayed

• JFL
Reactions: 123abc