IF YOU GET SURGERY UR GAY AND LOW IQ / THE ONLY REAL LOOKSMAXXES

D

Deleted member 12688

The only real looksmaxxes are NTmaxxing and Heightmaxxing

The only things that really matter are 1. Height 2. Coloring 3. Lips 4. NT 5. PFL

You can’t do anything good about coloring or PFL, and idk if there’s anything u can do for lips without looking gay as a result. So all you’re left to do is heightmaxxing and nt maxxing which is more than enough for slaying.

If you get surgery, ur dumb, low iq, and homosexual. No cap

Should I release a legit heightmaxxing or NT maxxing guide? Lmk

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @ilyess @AutisticR3tard @SubhumanCurrycel @volcelfatcel @PrestonYnot @ChristianChad @Maesthetic

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 2968 and 13 others
Screenshot 89

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Cutecel2001, TheEndHasNoEnd, ProAcktiv and 11 others
not necessarily if ur truecel tier u should prolly get surgery but if ur over 3.5 psl u should be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and GripMaxxing
if you have an otherwise decent base surgery can fix the glaring flaw that stops you from looking good though

good jaw and eyes, with receding chin looks ugly and that person should get genio

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
not necessarily if ur truecel tier u should prolly get surgery but if ur over 3.5 psl u should be fine
He's probably a seething jelly poorcel.

Surgery can work wonders.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 5180, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Jaw > height

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, oldcelloser, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
He's probably a seething jelly poorcel.

Surgery can work wonders.
I’m a trapper with rich parents. U think i’m poor?:lul::lul:

Ask @amichadpossibly? if i’m poor bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima and AbuSAF
I'd add not being recessed and instead of just good pfl ,have good eye area.( Bug eyes can have good pfls). Other than that I agree. There are fixes for colouring btw. Bleaching,contacts,tanning, dyeing etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
The only real looksmaxxes are NTmaxxing and Heightmaxxing

The only things that really matter are 1. Height 2. Coloring 3. Lips 4. NT 5. PFL

You can’t do anything good about coloring or PFL, and idk if there’s anything u can do for lips without looking gay as a result. So all you’re left to do is heightmaxxing and nt maxxing which is more than enough for slaying.

If you get surgery, ur dumb, low iq, and homosexual. No cap

Should I release a legit heightmaxxing or NT maxxing guide? Lmk

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @ilyess @AutisticR3tard @SubhumanCurrycel @volcelfatcel @PrestonYnot @ChristianChad @Maesthetic
My only problems are NT and height but you can't make an NT guide tbh because it varies and depends on the country you live in maybe even the region or the city you live that have different culture and different manners than other neighboring cities in the same country well you can go for some basics yes but i don't think everyone in the forum can benefit from it since it's so diverse but do it anyway why not, as for the heighmaxxing you got my attention hope it's good and can benefit me don't forget to tag me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and AbuSAF
if you have an otherwise decent base surgery can fix the glaring flaw that stops you from looking good though

good jaw and eyes, with receding chin looks ugly and that person should get genio
ALTERING ALLAH SWT'S CREATION? HARAMMMMMM

• +1
can i grow taller with just AI?

• +1
I'm a low IQ genius

will nt and height maxxing ascend me? imo im chadlite but no success:forcedsmile:
87197825 108292310766376 860152301506002944 n

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE and deadend
Jfl reminder I'm 6ft khhv. :rolleyes:

Fuck off troll
Lmao... no. I'm incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel

Lmao... no. I'm incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel
You’re volcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back