Bump

• +1
Reactions: Jova
gymcelling signals low IQ in general unless you are already GL or masc

• +1
Reactions: Jova, slavicpsycho and ey88
gymcelling signals low IQ in general unless you are already GL or masc
Facts I quit the gym

But if I was ever to start going again I would be pinning 500 test up my ass the first day

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ProBono
should i hit the gym as 6'0

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ey88
should i hit the gym as 6'0
Nah not unless you roid, especially if you are tall tbh

I’m 6’2 and it’s hard to build lots of muscle when you are tall and natural

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Klasik616 and aryan mogger
Gymcelling only works if your roided

• +1
Nah not unless you roid, especially if you are tall tbh

I’m 6’2 and it’s hard to build lots of muscle when you are tall and natural
im 6'0 105kg powerlifter built so i mog the shit out of skinny twinks in this shithole i live, obviously doesnt help me to attract females but it feels good to mog

• JFL
  • +1
Just quit

Either do roids or just quit the gym honestly

The hardest part is the eating esp. when you are a picky eater.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and IndraBC
Just quit

Either do roids or just quit the gym honestly
That’s stupid. The ideal physique is lean/athletic which you can easily build naturally.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, looksmaxxing223 and exvyy
No, only you new gen niggas can't exercise for more than 1 month without results because low patience, so you take roids

There's probably only a few users here who actually need roids cause lack of testosterone

Slow and steady wins the race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Jova, exvyy and 1 other person
I went to the gym so my girlfriend could be attracted to me but after all my effort my body doesn’t change at all it doesn’t look any different and my girlfriend still considers my body to be ugly as shit and considers chads with chad bodies like Jason Momoa and Chris Hemsworth to mogged me

• +1
No, only you new gen niggas can't exercise for more than 1 month without results because low patience, so you take roids

There's probably only a few users here who actually need roids cause lack of testosterone

I went to the gym for 2 years but quit because I like how I look and got bored of it

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and DarkTriadBeliever

org users when hamza nigger redpill actually has good points and maybe instant gratification isent the way to live life 😱😱😱😱😱

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and ey88
Roids are cope, stay the most lean as possible your face needs it.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
no roids for ur biacromial width to costal margin to iliac crest width ratio, attachment sites, osseous density, horizontal costal cartilage length, androgen receptor density variability, alpha-actinin-3, angiotensin-converting enzyme, peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma coactivator 1-alpha, nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2

• +1
stop being such a fucking pussy how about that 😭😭😭
social life is everything, get off the computer, you have THOUSANDS of posts.
keep rubbing your little dick reading posts on all the reasons you aren't worthy of love cucky

• Ugh..
keep rubbing your little dick reading posts on all the reasons you aren't worthy of love cucky
bluepillers.org

• JFL
Reactions: exvyy
I have a great social life

Doing what scamza does is the way to have a bad social life JFL

I have a great social life

Doing what scamza does is the way to have a bad social life JFL
I said hamza as a joke lil dude .. I was talking ab redpill ideology as a whole.

you have said absolutely nothing to defend your shitty ass take.

maybe doing something with your life actually DOES attract girls 😱😱😱

gtfo w the "I have a good social life", bc even if you did, your fucking autistic irl considering your 3k+ posts on org, it gets to a point where you have to take an objective look at your own life annon, that point passed a long time ago for you 😭😭😭😭

• Ugh..
I said hamza as a joke lil dude .. I was talking ab redpill ideology as a whole.

you have said absolutely nothing to defend your shitty ass take.

maybe doing something with your life actually DOES attract girls 😱😱😱

gtfo w the "I have a good social life", bc even if you did, your fucking autistic irl considering your 3k+ posts on org, it gets to a point where you have to take an objective look at your own life annon, that point passed a long time ago for you 😭😭😭😭
I go to school for engineering, go out with friends every weekend, have many friends at school

Redpill is stupid and cope

I go to school for engineering, go out with friends every weekend, have many friends at school

Redpill is stupid and cope
pussy femmy cucky org users when they have to get up from their comphy gooning chair to start doing good habits that require discipline hard work and grit
COPE!!!!!😭😭🤬🤬

• +1
pussy femmy cucky org users when they have to get up from their comphy gooning chair to start doing good habits that require discipline hard work and grit
COPE!!!!!😭😭🤬🤬
Yeah that’s me

Explain how doing something you don’t want to do is “good”

bluepillers.org
org users when their retarded beliefs aren't coddled and reassured
is that what you want pussy? you want your mommy to come and tell you it's ok to be a looser with no bitches?
rope

• +1
Reactions: VHD
Yeah that’s me

Explain how doing something you don’t want to do is “good”
wow your fun at party's, you sound like a 2016 YouTube atheist, pretentious, up your own ass. stop jerking yourself off all the time bro. get a fucking grip

• +1
Reactions: VHD
org users when they have no actual points so they restore to middle school insults
actual points? I aint debating you nigga, you're here rambling about how everyone is a loser. cool man and good for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exvyy and ey88
wow your fun at party's, you sound like a 2016 YouTube atheist, pretentious, up your own ass. stop jerking yourself off all the time bro. get a fucking grip
You seem stressed bro, don’t stress, it will all be fine

And yeah I am fun at parties I go all the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exvyy and DNRDniggerking