If you got a girl pregnant and she decides to abort the baby, would you feel guilty for the death of your child?

Would you feel guilty if she aborts your child?

• Yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

Bronze
Honest answers, please. I've been thinking about this scenario a lot.

I'm not sexually active of course, but let's say you had unprotected sex with some girl (especially one you don't really care about on a romantic or emotional level). And then she ends up pregnant and decides to end the pregnancy through abortion.

Knowing that she murdered what would be potentially your child, would you care if she aborted?

Some might say, at least you won't be paying child support. But I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't feel guilty or even grieve for causing the death of my child because I was being irresponsible.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
nigger i would be insulted, buckets of aryvn seed gone to waste.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and TheDarkEnigma
I would be insulted, bathtubs of pure aryan genetics cum gone to waste. Also why are u thinking about this a lot ur KHHV incel and neet

• JFL
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma
I would be insulted, bathtubs of pure aryan genetics cum gone to waste. Also why are u thinking about this a lot ur KHHV incel and neet
I could ascend one day, idk.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
And what if ur still khhv incel neet after ascending? Wouldnt that be more brutal
I guess, but at least I don't have to deal with having a foid in my life.

I would never have kids with a foid who’d do that in the first place if I were to ever ascend.
And what if ur still khhv incel neet after ascending? Wouldnt that be more brutal
KHHV NEETs can’t ascend u have to wageslave or uni maxx mínimum to be able to ascend after like 18

• +1
Reactions: greycel and TheDarkEnigma
I would never have kids with a foid who’d do that in the first place if I were to ever ascend.
I mean, you'll never know.

If I'm going to be having casual sex, then yeah I will be bringing my own condom.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
She would regret it for the next few seconds of her existence after telling me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma and greycel
I don't want kids. :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma and Heinrich Schmidt