If you graduate high school with no friends, you will be friendless for life

Zoser

Zoser

Iron
High school is the last time where men might be genuine toward one another after that it's nothing but pure competition and rivalry

Most guys at my workplace hate me and I hate them and they secretly hate each others and everyday is filled with pointless drama and arguments and trying to fuck each others over and it's the worst part about working in an office

If it wasn't for my childhood friends, I'd be completely friendless

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Darkeningstar
Well, there's still college - that's your last chance, only after that is really over...

• +1
Reactions: micropp, Nick.Harte and Darkeningstar
Well, there's still college - that's your last chance, only after that is really over...
unless you're hyper NT or a chad facially college will be shit for you and you won't make friends there

most guys in college already have friend groups formed and they shift their focus on picking up girls instead of making friends

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Gonthar
High school is the last time where men might be genuine toward one another after that it's nothing but pure competition and rivalry

Most guys at my workplace hate me and I hate them and they secretly hate each others and everyday is filled with pointless drama and arguments and trying to fuck each others over and it's the worst part about working in an office

If it wasn't for my childhood friends, I'd be completely friendless
I had them but lost them all, bar one
And the only one I have left is an incel, I can't even talk to him about some things

• +1
Reactions: Zoser
This is one of the things that tears me apart the most, honestly. More than the girls themselves. It's the lost, not overly competitive context that I miss

No, college was when it began for me. I was only there for 1.5 year but I made tons of friends, lost my virginity, got into new hobbies, it was an entirely new lease on life for me that I really needed. I went from 0-60 so quickly that I forgot all about the first 19 years of my awkward autistic incel life. But it's been downhill ever since, I've never even come close to the social and dating life that I had then.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Try to get in touch with them again because making friends as an adult is impossible
Many of them have gone into wagecuck mode already, it is hard to communicate.

unless you're hyper NT or a chad facially college will be shit for you and you won't make friends there

most guys in college already have friend groups formed and they shift their focus on picking up girls instead of making friends
That's why you need to go to university in another city and live in a dorm - everyone else will also be from other towns and won't have their social circles, it's almost like everyone starts again from zero.
If even in this situation, you aren't able to make friends, then now it's truly over!

No, college was when it began for me. I was only there for 1.5 year but I made tons of friends, lost my virginity, got into new hobbies, it was an entirely new lease on life for me that I really needed. I went from 0-60 so quickly that I forgot all about the first 19 years of my awkward autistic incel life. But it's been downhill ever since, I've never even come close to the social and dating life that I had then.
Similar situation shifted back a few years

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
You must be good looking if you managed to ascend in college

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
You must be good looking if you managed to ascend in college

Objectively good looking, I don't know. But for sure I was around enough girls that yes, I got interest and good things happened. Getting girls is a numbers game and a timing game, and college is for most guys the once in a lifetime opportunity where both of those things line up in your favor, you're around thousands of girls who are in the same spot in life as you are and have at least a thing or two in common with. Out here in the adult world, especially if you work an isolating career like I do, you're lucky to meet even one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
College is for hookups only. If you didn’t get laid in hs, don’t expect to find a gf there because they’ll be repulsed by you the moment they find out you’ve a low bodycount

• JFL
Reactions: Whatever and Gonthar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back