If you guys are so high iq why aren't you doing anything with it?

noonespecial

noonespecial

15+ facial flaws
Caging at how many users claim to be above everyone with their "insanely high iq" not talking about 120 range cause that's still a normal lvl of iq but these people saying they feel above everyone else and can't interact with other people cause of how "stupid" they are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: givemeheight, Gonthar, Robert_ and 9 others
Dunning kruger syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Robert_, twojei, bakpaokukus and 2 others
@slavicpsycho

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and noonespecial
@kalluss

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
I am making money with my IQ

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Caging at how many users claim to be above everyone with their "insanely high iq" not talking about 120 range cause that's still a normal lvl of iq but these people saying they feel above everyone else and can't interact with other people cause of how "stupid" they are
Anyone who openly brags abt having high iq on this forum is low iq

• +1
Because most of us are only good at pattern recognition but we don’t really have high iq. We’re mostly low iq or average iq.

• +1
I'm talking about the users that brags about it then says they're better than everyone else
Those got some inferiority fueled narcissism, they got rejected one too many times

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and noonespecial
im too high iq to do anything with it
im above doing things :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Poopless One, Clqs and noonespecial
Boasting about high IQ is a low IQ trait

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and noonespecial
I am I just don't post about it

Too high iq for that. When you know how the system works, you don't become a slave of it. By birth I was a worker, and so all pressured me to work, but with my high iq I became NEET.

but these people saying they feel above everyone else and can't interact with other people cause of how "stupid" they are
i still interact with people but i might become insane because of how fucking dumb they are

my only goal is to fit in and to not try to be my self because im already my self at home and my families hates it

I am marvelling at the universe with my insanely high IQ

• JFL
jfl they only claim that because its easy to claim unlike claiming GL or tall.

Lol at people who claim high IQ without an invention + phd.

• +1
High EQ and high EQ is like Chico and Hexum

One is actually useful af and the other one is nice, but overrated

Because their not high iq

• +1
Because you have retarded MVP clones who have deluded themselves into thinking they are somehow “too smart” to contribute to society.

Meanwhile their daily schedule looks like rotting at home all day and trying to cope with their miserable existence. Just like this utter clown for example:

Too high iq for that. When you know how the system works, you don't become a slave of it. By birth I was a worker, and so all pressured me to work, but with my high iq I became NEET.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and noonespecial
Who said I was high IQ? Lol. Im retarded.

Because real high IQ men like me don’t tell others how to proceed in life dummy.

Less competition = better for my life

• JFL
Because you have retarded MVP clones who have deluded themselves into thinking they are somehow “too smart” to contribute to society.

Meanwhile their daily schedule looks like rotting at home all day and trying to cope with their miserable existence. Just like this utter clown for example:

The slave always hates the free man.