If you had a chance to forget the black pill

Would you forget it

• Total voters
Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
Would you forget it would you choose to cope instead would you choose to take the weight off your shoulders. Would you choose to be finally happy even though you would no longer be able to ascend?
PicsArt 10 09 115228

Would you forget it would you choose to cope instead would you choose to take the weight off your shoulders. Would you choose to be finally happy even though you would no longer be able to ascend? View attachment 723119
Only if in exchange i became GL or rich.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
nope, i hated my life when i was bluepilled, i still do.

i actually wish i found the blackpill at like 15, at the start of high school

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 5875
Only if I could ascend with surgeries first

No. Being blackpilled is a cheat code

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 5875
Only if in exchange i became GL or rich.
You don't get to know that. the black pill gives you a chance that's it you might become good looking or Rich or you might descend even harder it gave you a chance. Thats the black pill.

i would figure it out again in a month

• +1
It doesn't really matter at this point. The blackpill is just an explanation of reality, so being unaware of it wouldn't change your life at all. Personally, the looks pill has made my life easier. I learned about what I needed to do in order to become more attractive and worked on that.

I wish I learned it earlier. I spent years being told that all I needed was to be charming and have a nice personality. After being rejected literally hundreds of times my only conclusion was that I had bad personality. Which is way crueler than being told youre just not attractive.

• +1
Wish I had found the blackpill earlier, and not at the end of fucking puberty. But before I found .me I was subconciously blackpilled and didn’t know about the blackpill and forums and stuff. But I realized more how important looks were in 2019

• So Sad
Wish I had found the blackpill earlier, and not at the end of fucking puberty. But before I found .me I was subconciously blackpilled and didn’t know about the blackpill and forums and stuff. But I realized more how important looks were in 2019
:f:

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF