If you had a son and daughter how would you looksmax them to be chad or Stacy or HTN based on hormones

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
We already know prenatal T influences dimoprhism and puberty hormones and what you do in puberty ESPECIALLY like lifestyle, diet etc influences how much a man or female masculinise or feminise because puberty is where we get majority of our dimorphism: facial dimorphism, body dimorphism: frame / body bone structure proportions.

Males and females before puberty practically look the same, the only dimorphism they have is the different genital.

Would you make them inject hormones what would the diet be and lifestyle and would the son and daughter have similar lifestyles?

• +1
Reactions: ProBono
To make stacy I'd fuck a gook so she could terafakeupmaxx especially with technology in the 2030s-40s

Incorrect, the more defined the less potential most of the time
What are you even talking about?
Any woman can fake up maxx in fact East Asian women get makeup to get features white women have naturally like comtouring their noses to look slimmer and making their nose look bigger and using stuff to get double eyelid.

What are you even talking about?
Any woman can fake up maxx
JFL, no they can't

Asian women from my experience are less likely to have major failos which cant be remedied conventionally, and the less facial definition leaves alot of potential for heavily frauding.

Having to fake certain aspects doesn't really register as second hand to your brain, as long as it looks real enough

We already know prenatal T influences dimoprhism and puberty hormones and what you do in puberty ESPECIALLY like lifestyle, diet etc influences how much a man or female masculinise or feminise because puberty is where we get majority of our dimorphism: facial dimorphism, body dimorphism: frame / body bone structure proportions.

Males and females before puberty practically look the same, the only dimorphism they have is the different genital.

Would you make them inject hormones what would the diet be and lifestyle and would the son and daughter have similar lifestyles?
Raw meat, milk and no exercise and don't have to go to school

Literal books can be written about this and there are. I will only release my knowledge when I procreate though (meaning you will almost certainly never get this info out of me), I have studied this a good amount.

Literal books can be written about this and there are. I will only release my knowledge when I procreate though (meaning you will almost certainly never get this info out of me), I have studied this a good amount.

Can you send me in dms? I’m very interested

JFL, no they can't

Asian women from my experience are less likely to have major failos which cant be remedied conventionally, and the less facial definition leaves alot of potential for heavily frauding.

Having to fake certain aspects doesn't really register as second hand to your brain, as long as it looks real enough
East Asian women have lots of failos. Any woman can fake up maxx that’s a fact. If white wome couldn’t fake up maxx they would bother wearing makeup. Asian women are ugly asf they get makeup to have traits white women have naturally in their face.

Even the LTB white woman is a 10 in east Asia and can marry rich Asian men, she has failos all she did is be skinny and west the soft makeup Asians wear:
IMG 3591

IMG 3592

in fact the white women with less definition are the ones who are below PSL 4 like this one above

Last edited: