If you had a son, how would you raise him?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Discuss. What would you feed him? What would you have him do in order to make sure he develops perfectly?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, BrettyBoy and .👽.
I would have him listen to binaural beats 12 hrs a day to cause good bone development

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: retard, Heirio, chadpreetcel123 and 10 others
Make sure he doesn't marry a fucking noodlewhore.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ElliotRodgerJr, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
I would have him listen to binaural beats 12 hrs a day to cause good bone development
Elaborate, that sounds like cope to me. There’s no way I’d allow his development up to fate. I’d do whatever I humanly could in order to have him become Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
1. Not be a eugene
2. If he acts like a eugene disowning his ass

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and CopeIsReal
A son.. yeah, if I had a daughter I would kill myself before getting cucked.

• JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal
A son.. yeah, if I had a daughter I would kill myself before getting cucked.
I’d have the mother abort or I’d just straight up ghost her and the child.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I would force him to play sports his whole life

• +1
Reactions: Madhate, chadpreetcel123 and RamRanchCowboy
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
- Avoid toxic masculinity
- read feminist books
- browse IncelTears 3h/day
- be vegan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, retard, Deleted member 2756 and 9 others
Make him masculine asf and teach him proper oral posture

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Elaborate, that sounds like cope to me. There’s no way I’d allow his development up to fate. I’d do whatever I humanly could in order to have him become Chad.
It was a joke—there’s actual YouTube videos of like 3 hour long binaural beats for whatever—hair loss, facial aesthetics, voice deepening, eye color change, cancer cure, etc. very strange phenomenon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby, RAITEIII and Alexanderr
Would let a pack of wolfes raise him the first 6 years of his life and then he will be the alpha dominant masculine dude in elementary school. But idk maybe the wolves just eat him but then I will have one less problem so it's a winwin situation

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 4570
Bonesmash him while he is still a baby for insane bone development

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, PubertyMaxxer, Alexanderr and 1 other person
(From birth till 3 years old)

- I Force my wife to breast feed him until 3. No formula garbage. On most occasions I will forbid my wife from putting her breast milk in a bottle for my son

- When he starts chewing actual food, he will chew HARD FOODS. No soft shit. Just hard foods and a mostly hard diet. Meats, chewy vegetables, etc.

(From 4 to 10)

- I will forbid him from playing vidya

- I will put him in sports teams to socialize AND EXERCISE

- No fast food. 3 times max every 6 months will fast food touch his mouth. Candy will only be given out after he does something good like win a championship for his sports team or get top tier grades

- I will teach him about nose breathing and what what will happen if he mouthbreathes

- I will teach him to mew and have proper tongue posture

- I won’t lock the food up. He can eat as much as he wants. Chicken, steaks, vegetables, cheese rich in MK4, etc. This combined with constant exercise will make him grow big and strong indeed

- I will regularly bond with him and take him out to movies, parks, running, etc. I will give him what my dad didn’t give to me

- I will teach him how to be a man. No pussy bitch nigga behaviour will be tolerated. I will tell him to fight niggas that are trying to beef him. Around the age of 8, I will buy my son a punching bag to test his skills on. For any problems he has I will guide him

- I’ll make him run everyday in order to build stamina

(From 11-13)

- I will allow him play vidya but will limit his time, he will still have to prioritize school and sports

- I will start to give him advice on how to interact with women (blackpilled advice OFC none of that bluepilled garbage

(From 14-17)

- I’ll tell him that he can have sex but can’t get a girl pregnant. I’ll give him condoms to use

- If he wants to go to house parties he can go, I’ll encourage him if anything

- I won’t allow him do drugs. No weed, no vape, no cigs, no nothing. Clean lifestyle

- I’ll tell him to take up sports in high school (Like soccer and basketball)

- I’ll tell him to interact with EVERYONE on the first day of high school. This is when cliques form and people get to know each other. he has to take advantage of this window

- By 14 I’ll get him on a mastic / Chisell regimen

- I’ll get him some pharma grade HGH by 15
(18 and beyond)

At this point my son would be a 6’7+ mulatto who is well developed facially and physically. He will be status maxxed and likely will have a cute JB GF.

I’ll tell him to take a year to himself before going to college or uni. If he wants to travel, he can. If he wants to stay home and rot, he can. If he wants to hang out with friends and fuck his GF or other girls, he can. If he wants to work and build his resume, he can. I’ll support anything he decides to do during this year.

I’ll also give him 100k to invest as a start. I won’t kick him out of my house, he can stay. Once he’s done college/uni I’ll encourage him to get a house and start his adult life.

That’s it, that’s my plan. I may of forgot somethings tbh

• +1
Reactions: Enlil, Ruby, Alexanderr and 11 others
I’ll tell him to take a year to himself before going to college or uni.
I'm making my son graduate early. Make him smart and strong to attract the highest status women. Calc 4 by senior year or death

Yeah you’re fucking retarded.

ensure good pre and post natal t, put him on a gh secretagogue from an early age. ensure proper tongue posture

Discuss. What would you feed him? What would you have him do in order to make sure he develops perfectly?
I'ma be taskmaster to him just like my dad is to me

HGH from 8-18

Before that, make sure he eats plenty of hard foods, sports, etc
US education is garbage. Calc3 by senior year is STANDARD in India
why is average IQ in India 82 then? Lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, RAITEIII and Blackout.xl
He'd inherit my account here

• JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Alexanderr, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
All I have to do is name my son Chad and it will all be a self fulfilling prophecy. I won't even have to do anything.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
- Teach him from a very young age not to take shit from anyone and stand his own
- Show him a whole bunch of sports to make sure he can play one that he really likes and will stick to
- Limit video game/tv time etc
- Good nutrition and sleep
- Teach him correct oral posture

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Hepatologyscribe and Blackout.xl
hes goin to mew from age two yo.

also, crazy high protein diet, lots of time outside playing sports.

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
HGH from 8-18

Before that, make sure he eats plenty of hard foods, sports, etc

why is average IQ in India 82 then? Lol
no one cares about the poor indians. the average indian i see in my school are masters/phd students but are dumb af and the only reason theyre there is cus rich family. They are all like 5'11

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe and turkproducer
I'd have kids with a decent height Stacy so my kids are Chads

We blackpilled dudes will be the best parents to ever exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 2621 and Hepatologyscribe
About him if amnio or ultrasound show any deformities

Make my wife have a healthy lifestyle a year before pregnancy and through pregnancy

Make my son go to bed in a dark room for 9 hours of sleep per night

No soda

Make him play outside

No mouth breathing allowed

Validate him

no one cares about the poor indians. the average indian i see in my school are masters/phd students but are dumb af and the only reason theyre there is cus rich family. They are all like 5'11
the only state in India which is claimed to have average height is Punjab with 5’10, and that’s a wiki page, not reliable Lol.

regardless, u cannot call US education shit if the average iq is fucking 82. The vast majority of Indians are “poor”

the only state in India which is claimed to have average height is Punjab with 5’10, and that’s a wiki page, not reliable Lol.

regardless, u cannot call US education shit if the average iq is fucking 82. The vast majority of Indians are “poor”
Why should I include those who still shit in the streets and eat curry with their hands in statistics? That's like saying the avg height is 5'9, but we should be taking out the ethnics and old people, then it will really be more around 5'11 for zoomers.

Why should I include those who still shit in the streets and eat curry with their hands in statistics? That's like saying the avg height is 5'9, but we should be taking out the ethnics and old people, then it will really be more around 5'11 for zoomers.
the indians i see in U.K. are not 5’11 on average and a lot of them come from decent income families.

are you really tryna claim that young indian men are the same height as Swedish and German men? Lol

also they don’t measure ethnics and only measure people from that native country and not immigrants.

the indians i see in U.K. are not 5’11 on average and a lot of them come from decent income families.

are you really tryna claim that young indian men are the same height as Swedish and German men? Lol

also they don’t measure ethnics and only measure people from that native country and not immigrants.
I'm talking about grad students in my uni. These are high class people in India. The short indians we talk about are poor fucks who barely immigrated to America.

I'm talking about grad students in my uni. These are high class people in India. The short indians we talk about are poor fucks who barely immigrated to America.
jfl at you shitting on lower class indians

Would hop him on HGH and Steroids the moment he enters puberty.

With regards to how i would raise him, i would raise him same way my father raised me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
(From birth till 3 years old)

- I Force my wife to breast feed him until 3. No formula garbage. On most occasions I will forbid my wife from putting her breast milk in a bottle for my son

- When he starts chewing actual food, he will chew HARD FOODS. No soft shit. Just hard foods and a mostly hard diet. Meats, chewy vegetables, etc.

(From 4 to 10)

- I will forbid him from playing vidya

- I will put him in sports teams to socialize AND EXERCISE

- No fast food. 3 times max every 6 months will fast food touch his mouth. Candy will only be given out after he does something good like win a championship for his sports team or get top tier grades

- I will teach him about nose breathing and what what will happen if he mouthbreathes

- I will teach him to mew and have proper tongue posture

- I won’t lock the food up. He can eat as much as he wants. Chicken, steaks, vegetables, cheese rich in MK4, etc. This combined with constant exercise will make him grow big and strong indeed

- I will regularly bond with him and take him out to movies, parks, running, etc. I will give him what my dad didn’t give to me

- I will teach him how to be a man. No pussy bitch nigga behaviour will be tolerated. I will tell him to fight niggas that are trying to beef him. Around the age of 8, I will buy my son a punching bag to test his skills on. For any problems he has I will guide him

- I’ll make him run everyday in order to build stamina

(From 11-13)

- I will allow him play vidya but will limit his time, he will still have to prioritize school and sports

- I will start to give him advice on how to interact with women (blackpilled advice OFC none of that bluepilled garbage

(From 14-17)

- I’ll tell him that he can have sex but can’t get a girl pregnant. I’ll give him condoms to use

- If he wants to go to house parties he can go, I’ll encourage him if anything

- I won’t allow him do drugs. No weed, no vape, no cigs, no nothing. Clean lifestyle

- I’ll tell him to take up sports in high school (Like soccer and basketball)

- I’ll tell him to interact with EVERYONE on the first day of high school. This is when cliques form and people get to know each other. he has to take advantage of this window

- By 14 I’ll get him on a mastic / Chisell regimen

- I’ll get him some pharma grade HGH by 15
(18 and beyond)

At this point my son would be a 6’7+ mulatto who is well developed facially and physically. He will be status maxxed and likely will have a cute JB GF.

I’ll tell him to take a year to himself before going to college or uni. If he wants to travel, he can. If he wants to stay home and rot, he can. If he wants to hang out with friends and fuck his GF or other girls, he can. If he wants to work and build his resume, he can. I’ll support anything he decides to do during this year.

I’ll also give him 100k to invest as a start. I won’t kick him out of my house, he can stay. Once he’s done college/uni I’ll encourage him to get a house and start his adult life.

That’s it, that’s my plan. I may of forgot somethings tbh
You’ll be a great dad dude, wish my dad did this shit

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
1. Gene Editing : Custom Babies
2. Inject T while he is still in the womb
3. Swim and do team sports
4. Facepull his Face To Chad Tier ~ 10->12
5. Feed him with HGH and AI from a young age ~ 13->16

Rest is cope

For my sons, I would breastfeed them to my wife until the age of 10. During their baby years, they would eat raw meat and drink my ethnik wifes big fucking milkers. They would begin to play either soccer, football, or basketball at age 5. By age 10, they would consume raw cow dairy and continue eating raw meat. By age 12 they would begin a calisthenics program and become super fit until when they are 15. At 15, they would begin weight lifting, and continue playing soccer, football, or basketball. By the time they are adults, they will MOG me and be gigachads.

Simple as.

Fuck kids I hate humans as it is why in gods name would I want a younger 1.