If you had a stressful childhood, you were stunted

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Extract:
"For girls, as expected, we found that father absence due to death, but not divorce, before age seven, was associated with earlier puberty, and shorter adult height. For boys we see a different story. All types of family disruption during early childhood was associated with later age at puberty, but these boys also ultimately ended up as shorter adults"

This is quite brutal, because it shows just how males are so much more effected by their environment that girls are. Even if girls were just as effected, it would be of little consequence anyway because as we all know, girls do just fine whether they be tall or short, it does not matter. But for males, it matters big time and they have so much more of an environmental factor going against them.

If your parents argued a lot, were divorced or and other similar such circumstances applied to your upbringing, you were ogred :ogre:
This is not mentioned in the studies (only height is discussed) but as we all know, other features of attractiveness are impacted by hormones levels (HGH, cortisol, testosterone, etc) such as face, frame, penis, facial hair. The science (I freaking love science):soy: clearly lays it out, that stressful upbringing severely effects hormones by:
- Increasing cortisol
- Inhibiting HGH release (HGH is very important for facial bone development)
- Greatly reducing pubertal testosterone levels (Also very important for facial devleopment, mainly jaw, chin and browridge)

So, in addition to stunting your height (it is likely many manlets here had high cortisol upbringing), your facial features, penis, frame were all affected.
It is interesting that this correlation was only found to exist in families in western developed countries. Stresses resulting from other sources in other countries and in the past such as war, economic hardship, etc did not have the same effect.
If you begun norwooding at an early age, the cortisol probably had something to do with it.

For anyone planning to parentmaxx some day, do your children a favor and choose a wife you get along with.

Full study:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: falcon1, Gunna, sandcelmuttcel and 5 others
cope.. a wife with superior 5'11+goodbones+psl7+ stressful af relationship ..... still mogs ur average peaceful but psl 4 wife when it comes to makin kids chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 7173 and 3 others
cope.. a wife with superior 5'11+goodbones+psl7+ stressful af ..... still mogs ur average non stressed psl 4 wife in kids development.
Just ignore a study and spout greycel nonsense theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, EverythingMattersCel, Jumpsuit and 7 others
Just ignore a study and spout greycel nonsense theory

No the thoery is cool but if ur talking about kids becoming chads.... better to get a higher tier genetics wife even if she stresses u out than find some sub 4psl nice and calm foid. the dofference in stunted growth is not enough and pales in comparison to goving your child half the genes from a 3psl higher mother...

BEYOOOND OVER for ur son even if you and your <psl4 wofe marriage is peaceful... Lima Tier wife genes even if means a stressful chilhood or not MOGS.. ur son will thank you in 16 yrs

Last edited:
No the thoery is cool but if ur talking about kids becoming chads.... better to get a higher tier genetics wife even if she stresses u out than find some sub 4psl bitch.. the dofference in stunted growth is not enough and pales in comparison to goving your child half the genes from a 3psl higher mother...

BEYOOOND OVER for ur son even if you and your <psl4 wofe marriage is peaceful... Lima Tier wife genes ...stressful chilhood or not MOGS
Typical greycel, many models and good looking peope have below average or average parents. And many good looking parents have truecel offspring.
Stop speaking utter nonsense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, intovoid, benchortable and 2 others
Typical greycel, many models and good looking peope have below average or average parents. And many good looking parents have truecel offspring.
Its fkn satire nigga goddam cant beleive u still think im srs.. good thread good study

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 1973, KrissKross and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Soulrack, Pussyslayer and 5 others
good save i guess

My threads on CHAD kids mog

Be like that then... its actually based despite being satire... good luck profucimg a good looking child with a 5''2 ethnic jew nosed foid... then look into ur half ethnic recessed manlet son in the eyes and explain to him how "good looking parents have truecel offspring" and that hes only a subhuman because of "Stressful childhood".. otherwise he surely would have been a CHAD... overrrrrre

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
i was anxietycel all throughout development due to shit upbringing, so on top of being mentalcel i was physically stunted as well jfl tis over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and Deleted member 1973
Literally I cant catch a break. All my life was a failure

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, malignant and NarcyChadlite
Extract:
"For girls, as expected, we found that father absence due to death, but not divorce, before age seven, was associated with earlier puberty, and shorter adult height. For boys we see a different story. All types of family disruption during early childhood was associated with later age at puberty, but these boys also ultimately ended up as shorter adults"

This is quite brutal, because it shows just how males are so much more effected by their environment that girls are. Even if girls were just as effected, it would be of little consequence anyway because as we all know, girls do just fine whether they be tall or short, it does not matter. But for males, it matters big time and they have so much more of an environmental factor going against them.

If your parents argued a lot, were divorced or and other similar such circumstances applied to your upbringing, you were ogred :ogre:
This is not mentioned in the studies (only height is discussed) but as we all know, other features of attractiveness are impacted by hormones levels (HGH, cortisol, testosterone, etc) such as face, frame, penis, facial hair. The science (I freaking love science):soy: clearly lays it out, that stressful upbringing severely effects hormones by:
- Increasing cortisol
- Greatly reducing pubertal testosterone levels (Also very important for facial devleopment, mainly jaw, chin and browridge)

So, in addition to stunting your height (it is likely many manlets here had high cortisol upbringing), your facial features, penis, frame were all affected.
It is interesting that this correlation was only found to exist in families in western developed countries. Stresses resulting from other sources in other countries and in the past such as war, economic hardship, etc did not have the same effect.
If you begun norwooding at an early age, the cortisol probably had something to do with it.

For anyone planning to parentmaxx some day, do your children a favor and choose a wife you get along with.

Full study:
Damn so I could of been 6’9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Junaid1800, benchortable and NarcyChadlite
Men below 6 foot should not be allowed to reproduce. If this became law, short guys would become a thing of the past.

Extract:

- Increasing cortisol

Full study:
Everyone here be having some shit going on with their parents but i've always been cool with my parents

It's just that i almost suffered a concussion at age 4 from being kicked off a row of stairs as a punishment and my brother being a complete dickhead and preventing me from doing anything i wanted to do and just disrespecting me in general elevating my level of stress and anger during childhood to excruciating heights

Also the fact that i was never invited to any kind of event, either a family event of an event by one of the kids at school, basically missed out on sleepovers, birthday parties, and kind of female friends, but even basic shit such as funerals or weddings, i was always a shut-in and there was nothing i could do about it because of my climate

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: benchortable and Blackout.xl
I think social isolation is also a factor, I used to be taller than most of the kids in kindergarten but moving to a different country then moving back to the US and never living in the same place for more than a year until my adolescence made me both socially and physically stunted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
I don't believe stress stunts growth, rather it's the kids reaction to stress which has an affect. Kids with an unideal upbringing are inclined to self isolation and other forms of self destructive behaviour. A lack of physical activity combined with diet are the main two factors that harm development is what I've read.

Finally. Facts > feelings. Good study, and doesn't have easily identifiable flaws. Enough of that "meh it's all genetics nothing i could've done could've changed anything" cope.

Cope I only saw fights in my house from 2004-2015 still I'm 183

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Cope I only saw fights in my house from 2004-2015 still I'm 183
You don't live in a western developed nation. So fuck off, this study is not about you.

You don't live in a western developed nation. So fuck off, this study is not about you.
Oooh getting salty eh, but how can this study not effect me? It is like saying cell theory which is developed in west will not apply over here. Iq lower than room temp tbh

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Oooh getting salty eh, but how can this study not effect me? It is like saying cell theory which is developed in west will not apply over here. Iq lower than room temp tbh
Because the study legit says "in western developed societies". I don't make the rules deathnik, this is for whitecels only. Begone!

Because the study legit says "in western developed societies". I don't make the rules deathnik, this is for whitecels only. Begone!
Fuck u racist scumbag, you are blaming you are blaming the fights for your manlet height while the truth is you have shit tier genetics

Fuck u racist scumbag, you are blaming you are blaming the fights for your manlet height while the truth is you have shit tier genetics
I am not a manlet tho? I height mogg you by quite a few cm.

It's funny how you talk about IQ, yet you cannot even understand and comprehend the study I have presented :feelskek:

Men below 6 foot should not be allowed to reproduce. If this became law, short guys would become a thing of the past.
possibly the lowest iq post ive ever seen from you
height is relative, the average height would go up but some men and women would still be short relative to others due to genetic recombination

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
So unfortunate if legit. I've definitely been stressed most of my life

Are you manlet? It is quite likely you are
I'm 5'11.5 but my bro is still taller by a bit but we all had stressful childhood not sure if I'm still growing

Extract:

- Increasing cortisol

Full study:
I had quite stressful childhood and always fight w my father and had to put up w my parents fighting all the time. Still grew tall and got good bone structure.

He's not gonna be grey for long...

Last edited:
I had quite stressful childhood and always fight w my father and had to put up w my parents fighting all the time. Still grew tall and got good bone structure.
I guess that's the point of anecdotal vs empirical evidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8775
absolute bullshit for irl not statistics

my 6'4 white green eyed chad friend grew up with an alcoholic homeless mother who went to jail and harassed him, and a dad who was an alcoholic and stole money from him to buy weed, and grandparents who beat his ass and yelled 24/7 and he is a high t 10/10 demigod girls lust over.

genes or bust, there are child soldiers in west africa who become models. niggas make posts like this to blame their moms and stuff

dont make excuses and accept your genes, looks or die!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
absolute bullshit for irl not statistics

my 6'4 white green eyed chad friend grew up with an alcoholic homeless mother who went to jail and harassed him, and a dad who was an alcoholic and stole money from him to buy weed, and grandparents who beat his ass and yelled 24/7 and he is a high t 10/10 demigod girls lust over.

genes or bust, there are child soldiers in west africa who become models. niggas make posts like this to blame their moms and stuff

dont make excuses and accept your genes, looks or die!
Another deathnik infesting my thread. Like the study says, this phenomenon does not occur in developing nations. Also, your chad friend could’ve been 6’6 probably. Ded srs.

Another deathnik infesting my thread. Like the study says, this phenomenon does not occur in developing nations. Also, your chad friend could’ve been 6’6 probably. Ded srs.
low iq asf, also lmao at calling me deathnik when ur a virgin and im not

also the point of my reply was illustrating that the difference is fucking negligible in every aspect, u would gain 0 smv if u did all this shit right

ur just truecel and want any excuse to avoid the fact the genetic rng diceroll sealed your fate

calling me deathnik when ur a virgin and im not

ur just truecel and want any excuse to avoid the fact the genetic rng diceroll sealed your fate
Jfl I caged so hard at these two remarks.
Brutal.