If you had all the money in the world, what would you do to looksmax?

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: newperson
  1. Double jaw surgery with impaction and counter-clockwise rotation
  2. Sliding genioplasty
  3. Custom infraorbital-malar implants
  4. Ptosis repair and canthoplasty
  5. Hair transplant
  6. Rhinoplasty if necessary depending on results of the bimax

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, T50 Mogger, extremchange628181 and 2 others
i would just pay hookers and buy bunch of good jdm cars bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and poopoohead
thats a nice question,
if we are talking soley on physical appearance (and not statusmaxxing) then i'd:
- visit a cosmetican once a week or 2
- a very subtle nosejob to fix a little ayssemetry
- buy tons of steaks and high quality meat / food. (shits expensive)
- do a that professional tan spray every other week.
- buy one of Jordan Barret's red light face masks.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and poopoohead
thats a nice question,
if we are talking soley on physical appearance (and not statusmaxxing) then i'd:
- visit a cosmetican once a week or 2
- a very subtle nosejob to fix a little ayssemetry
- buy tons of steaks and high quality meat / food. (shits expensive)
- do a that professional tan spray every other week.
- buy one of Jordan Barret's red light face masks.
Elaborate on the red light face masks

Elaborate on the red light face masks
he often posts his skincare products and stuff like that (in his ig story)
so he uses some red light face mask that cost like 500-600$ afaik (good for collegan, skin texture ect)
i forgot the brand name
smth like this

OBO, tripod osteotomy, bimax, inframalar implants, genio, rhino, paranasal implants, lip lift, under eye and upper eyelid fat transfer

Last edited:
If I had all the money why not? I'm normie
Bro bimax is for if you’re ultra recessed like an inbred kid. Let alone ALL OF THE OTHER SURGERIES YOU SAID. Surgery can make you go from sub5 to normie, but never chad. But surgeries for a normie, probably just a rhino would do the fix.

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Bro bimax is for if you’re ultra recessed like an inbred kid. Let alone ALL OF THE OTHER SURGERIES YOU SAID. Surgery can make you go from sub5 to normie, but never chad. But surgeries for a normie, probably just a rhino would do the fix.
You are vastly underestimating the amount of work it takes to hardmaxx from normie to HTN+

You are vastly underestimating the amount of work it takes to hardmaxx from normie to HTN+
All of these terms are useless. Youd know from irl experiences if you’re a sub5, normie or chad. Everything in between is cope

All of these terms are useless. Youd know from irl experiences if you’re a sub5, normie or chad. Everything in between is cope
Okay but my point still stands. If every feature is average or below average you have to surgically correct them to ascend, and @optimisticzoomer ’s list is an example of that

Okay but my point still stands. If every feature is average or below average you have to surgically correct them to ascend, and @optimisticzoomer ’s list is an example of that
Bruh, good eyebrows and a good lower third and being, big (frame+muscle+height+low bf) is more then enough to get attraction from girls

Bruh, good eyebrows and a good lower third and being, big (frame+muscle+height+low bf) is more then enough to get attraction from girls
Agreed, but we’re talking about a maximalist approach here (all the money in the world as you said in the title)

I already look nice, but there are many things I want to improve.

My body is V-shaped, meaning muscles will look great on me. To enhance my body, I would buy anabolic steroids to boos my muscle building progress and then build nice muscles.

I would change my eye color from green to blue.

I would get laser hair removal on my whole body, but not head and face.

I would get some hair transplanted in the front side of my head. Although I have nice hair genes and won't get bald, my hairline on right and left side of my forehead is a little bit backward. I want more of my front side of the head to be covered with hair.

I would get the most expensive and advanced dental veneers after having braces, so I can enhance the appearance of my teeth even more.

I would get palate expanders, so I can have a wider smile.

I would also get jaw surgery to make my jaw even wider and stronger.

Those are the things I want.

I would finance research then make some autistic genius transplant my brain into a chad body

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk