If You Had One Wish What Would it be?

CopiumX

CopiumX

Im a Cute Cat You are Not
I would wish to be reborn in a world where there magic and shit and im like the strongest dude like ever and im also a 6'4 chad with an 8x8 BWC and every girl I talk to falls instantly in love with me.

• +1
Reactions: beniman, PSL Les, nathan and 2 others
I would wish to be reborn in a world where there magic and shit and im like the strongest dude like ever and im also a 6'4 chad with an 8x8 BWC and every girl I talk to falls instantly in love with me.
A beautiful loyal gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, NZb6Air and CopiumX
Id wish to understand the nature of consciousness and its relationship with the universe

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, nathan, CopiumX and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: CopiumX and violentrose
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NZb6Air and CopiumX
a lesbian bitch on my cock…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Gaygymmaxx and CopiumX
Live in the woods

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Gaygymmaxx and CopiumX
The origin of all things. If it was God. If we are God.

The answers.
God is a negative concept, it just means the ignorance of the origin, it's not a positive object(a thing), so you didn't say anything

I'd wish for some beans in a can.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and CopiumX
to be god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Gaygymmaxx and CopiumX
God is a negative concept, it just means the ignorance of the origin, it's not a positive object(a thing), so you didn't say anything
You aren't invited to my birthday party with a snarky attitude such as that one. :what:

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX
My wish connect directly to the source (with god(

• +1
Reactions: CopiumX and LOOKISM-LOGIC
Id wish to understand the nature of consciousness and its relationship with the universe
The universe or space is a fictional creation designed to sway individuals from truth, that would be your first new found understanding.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Wish for you to….. s t o p
p o s t i n g
s h i t
t h r e a d s.

• Ugh..
I would want to become the most powerful being, even greater than God, truly be omnipotent and all knowing.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and CopiumX
become adonissss

• JFL
Nuking the world

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: CopiumX and nathan
I would wish for a HQNP gf that is also as reserved and timid as me, and we can slowly open up to each other as I cure my abused dog syndrome and finally feel valued :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Attachments

• lifefuel.jpg
    lifefuel.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
I would wish to be reborn in a world where there magic and shit and im like the strongest dude like ever and im also a 6'4 chad with an 8x8 BWC and every girl I talk to falls instantly in love
Tails from mumbai

• JFL
Live in the woods
Tried it for a week and it was a sensation of peace I hadnt experienced in a while but at night it can get scary if youre not used to it, plus I think living in the woods without visiting civilization once in a while would get lonely

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, CopiumX and Ner0