Reactions: hattrick, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Nick.Harte and 3 others
Incels don't exist!

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and The Grinch
people hate me

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
people hate me
Why do you have such a victim mentality despite being objectively better than most of the world.
Sure, maybe your claims of not being MTN+ may hold some truth for Netherlands, or relatively.. but objectively you are far better than most people.

You have the option to move to any other different Western country and mog the average dude into utter oblivion

Even if you were objectively truecel then you still shouldn’t have a victim mentality as a man

Also nobody hates you Chadlite

Why do you have such a victim mentality despite being objectively better than most of the world.
Sure, maybe your claims of not being MTN+ may hold some truth for Netherlands, or relatively.. but objectively you are far better than most people.

You have the option to move to any other different Western country and mog the average dude into utter oblivion

Even if you were objectively truecel then you still shouldn’t have a victim mentality as a man

His mom abused him as a child. It’s quite a sad background he has.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, NoseProphecy and greycel
His mom abused him as a child. It’s quite a sad background he has.
Oh shit I didn’t know @MoggerGaston. I’m sorry to hear that bro
I still don’t think you should sit in misery though. Don’t let the random chance of having been born to your specific parents prevent you from achieving what you can, from pursuing what you’ve always wanted to

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

my life is so good that your entire post is recommending me to leave my country and move to the other side of the planet, such as Mumbai, where I would mog the average person and finally have 'a good life'.

jfl man

also everyone hates me where I live, ive been bullied and rejected so much

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
my life is so good that your entire post is recommending me to leave my country and move to the other side of the planet, such as Mumbai, where I would mog the average person and finally have 'a good life'.

jfl man

also everyone hates me where I live, ive been bullied and rejected so much
Yeah bro I know what it feels like to have been bullied
I can’t say I’ve been in your situation, but I feel like I do understand where you’re coming from

It does get better though, especially if you actively dissociate from that herd that spews hate, and find your own group of people who see the world in a similar light. What helped me snap out of it was when I realised that the people I thought cared about me, truly didn’t.
I’ve got some IRL true friends I hang out with occasionally, but I’ve grown close to the people of .org.
I feel like we can relate to each other more than we can to normies

If you ever want to talk/rant in PMs you can bro
About anything dawg 🙂

Last edited:
  • +1

Larp

• WTF