If you have a BOSS you are calling another man DADDY!

danielmoss

danielmoss

Iron
This shit is emasculating. Think about it: you’ve got another grown-ass man (or woman) telling you what to do! You’re out here like, “Yes, sir,” “No, sir,” “I’m sorry, I won’t do it again, sir,” “Is this good enough, sir?”. You sound like a bitch.

Bruh, you're out here seeking approval like a desperate becky over chad. Every little thing you do, you’re like, “Oh, I hope Mr. Corporate Daddy approves of my Excel skills!” Dude, you’re a grown adult... Your inner man? He’s sobbing. Your higher self? In shambles! Forget about being the king of the jungle, you’re the ultimate corporate bitch.

Your boss literally controls your life: what days you can breathe, when you can take a bathroom break, and when you're allowed to act sick. “Oh, you’ve got the flu? Prove it, take some photos with today's newspaper!” And if you’re unlucky enough to have a family emergency? Oh boy! Your mom could pass away, and you still gotta dial up Big Boss Daddy like, “Uh, sorry to bother you, but I need some time off to bury my actual creator.”

You’re a disposable piece of shit. You get fired, and it’s like, “Well, guess you weren’t that important after all!”. You and nothing mean the same thing.

Thank God I escaped that nightmare. I started my own business, and I swear, I will never be trapped in a 9-to-5 again. Why would anyone choose to let someone else tell them when they can eat, sleep, and breathe for the rest of their lives?

I refuse to call a man daddy for a paycheck! Nope, I’m outta there!

Meme

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, HandsomeHustler, Lingesan Periyaandi and 12 others
wrong audience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and qazw
4349085 1000005519

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi, Aero, diditeverbegin and 10 others
Fr

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss
Most based thread I ever read on here

• +1
My boss is a woman and I just call her by her name

How old are you and how much money are you getting

Yes boss I will work 40 hours a week for you so that you can make more money while I get the change that fall out from your pocket in exhange

• +1
Reactions: 3links2 and noahwillascend
how else am I going to pay for my lefort 3 + genio+ bimax + trimax + orbital implants + personality transplant + inner light transplant???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, 3links2, noonespecial and 3 others
This shit is emasculating. Think about it: you’ve got another grown-ass man (or woman) telling you what to do! You’re out here like, “Yes, sir,” “No, sir,” “I’m sorry, I won’t do it again, sir,” “Is this good enough, sir?”. You sound like a bitch.

Bruh, you're out here seeking approval like a desperate becky over chad. Every little thing you do, you’re like, “Oh, I hope Mr. Corporate Daddy approves of my Excel skills!” Dude, you’re a grown adult... Your inner man? He’s sobbing. Your higher self? In shambles! Forget about being the king of the jungle, you’re the ultimate corporate bitch.

Your boss literally controls your life: what days you can breathe, when you can take a bathroom break, and when you're allowed to act sick. “Oh, you’ve got the flu? Prove it, take some photos with today's newspaper!” And if you’re unlucky enough to have a family emergency? Oh boy! Your mom could pass away, and you still gotta dial up Big Boss Daddy like, “Uh, sorry to bother you, but I need some time off to bury my actual creator.”

You’re a disposable piece of shit. You get fired, and it’s like, “Well, guess you weren’t that important after all!”. You and nothing mean the same thing.

Thank God I escaped that nightmare. I started my own business, and I swear, I will never be trapped in a 9-to-5 again. Why would anyone choose to let someone else tell them when they can eat, sleep, and breathe for the rest of their lives?

View attachment 3162129
facts just sell drugs instead

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and danielmoss
Bro read the first module of hustlers university

• JFL
Reactions: qazw, diditeverbegin, thegiganigga and 3 others
Probably not, right?Maybe I am brokie, maybe I am rich. Doesn't matter.
If you're broke there's no reason for me to take you serious
I could tell you were broke from the beginning

If you're broke there's no reason for me to take you serious
I could tell you were broke from the beginning
Doesn't matter. Focus on the message, not the messenger.

This makes no sense. Even if you're in business for yourself your clients are your boss. Sure, you can decide which clients you take on but they still have authority to tell you what to do or else they'll stop paying you. Your little edgy 16 yr old essay says fuck all and you can fuck off

I get where you coming from. I just think it really doesn't matter. If a random stranger telling you he is rich - which may be true or not - will make you suddenly believe his message, that says a lot about you...

This makes no sense. Even if you're in business for yourself your clients are your boss. Sure, you can decide which clients you take on but they still have authority to tell you what to do or else they'll stop paying you. Your little edgy 16 yr old essay says fuck all and you can fuck off
Cope. In a regular job, you're bound to a boss's rules and schedule with little autonomy. When you're self-employed, you choose your clients, set your terms, and control your time. While clients have influence, they don’t hold the same authority over you as a boss in a traditional job.

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
Cope. In a regular job, you're bound to a boss's rules and schedule with little autonomy. When you're self-employed, you choose your clients, set your terms, and control your time. While clients have influence, they don’t hold the same authority over you as a boss in a traditional job.
Everybody is bound to schedule dumbass. If you can't meet client deadlines you're cooked. And sure, you can "choose your clients" jfl but the overwhelming majority of business people who like money are turning no one down.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Everybody is bound to schedule dumbass. If you can't meet client deadlines you're cooked. And sure, you can "choose your clients" jfl but the overwhelming majority of business people who like money are turning no one down.
Keep coping. If you are the boss you can outsource things and leverage your time. You will never work as much as your employees. If you need to be desperately cathering to your clients you probably have a shit business model anyways, bad marketing, low demand on whatever you are selling and/or high competition. Do you think Google owners care if you don't want to use their service? Nope. Because there's millions of people demanding what they sell. Here's a tip: study leverage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and 3links2

View attachment 3162129
While this is true there are certain country’s where you rather score a very good job which offers remote work from home and good payment where you have little contact to a boss. Best example is Germany. Even if you win the government will fuck you somehow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and danielmoss
According to this thinking, Navy Seals are cucks. The entire military is cucks except for the President who’s at the tippy top of the hierarchy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84469, qazw and danielmoss
According to this thinking, Navy Seals are cucks. The entire military is cucks except for the President who’s at the tippy top of the hierarchy.
You can't properly read if that's the conclusion you took from that.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
While this is true there are certain country’s where you rather score a very good job which offers remote work from home and good payment where you have little contact to a boss. Best example is Germany. Even if you win the government will fuck you somehow
Facts. Can't escape the government sadly.

True this is why I made sure to put my manager in his place every time I spoke to him back when I had a job, funny times everyone there were fucking robots with no sense, only eat sleep work and start drama

• +1
water

• +1
Keep coping. If you are the boss you can outsource things and leverage your time. You will never work as much as your employees. If you need to be desperately cathering to your clients you probably have a shit business model anyways, bad marketing, low demand on whatever you are selling and/or high competition. Do you think Google owners care if you don't want to use their service? Nope. Because there's millions of people demanding what they sell. Here's a tip: study leverage.
Again retard, if a client paying millions to billions drops you, you as the owner are going to care regardless of what someone on the internet with a generic drop shipping program says. You are saying nothing revolutionary and are just relying on platitudes everyone has already heard while providing 0 value or advice in your posts. You bring nothing to this forum

View attachment 3162129
Thats it I'm resigning my job

• +1
Not necessarily, I've found majority of bosses are pretty good, and r just preparing u to replace them.

Also expected return of doing a 9-5, and investing wisely, including turnkey shit is often not worse than doing ur own thing.

• +1
Again retard, if a client paying millions to billions drops you, you as the owner are going to care regardless of what someone on the internet with a generic drop shipping program says. You are saying nothing revolutionary and are just relying on platitudes everyone has already heard while providing 0 value or advice in your posts. You bring nothing to this forum
Whatever

True this is why I made sure to put my manager in his place every time I spoke to him back when I had a job, funny times everyone there were fucking robots with no sense, only eat sleep work and start drama
Pretty much the average wage slave environment. It's tough out here.

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
Not necessarily, I've found majority of bosses are pretty good, and r just preparing u to replace them.

Also expected return of doing a 9-5, and investing wisely, including turnkey shit is often not worse than doing ur own thing.
There's good bosses out here. But the usual boss and employee dynamic is usually based off exploitation, not a fair exchange. One thing is a fact though, most people don't get rich working a 9-5. The faster way to get money is working a 9-5 temporarily and opening your own business right after.

The industrial revolution and it's consequences