• No, because I only want to slay

• No, unless she’s Gigastacy

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title.

I’m hesitating between choice 3 and 4-5.

Yeah if she is my looksmatch. If I mog her, I'm on constant lookout for better.

If it's my oneitis I will be. If it's someone ugly then I am 24/7 lady watch

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Yeah if she is my looksmatch. If I mog her, I'm on constant lookout for better.
relationships arent stable if the man doesnt mog the woman

Having a 3D GF would be cool.

of course not, life's too short, if i finally decide to put effort in i'll do as much as i can

and lol at "no unless she's gigastacy"

cheat on her but don't get caught. Best of both worlds

hoo hoo who are the gigolos here

If she does bj everyday its fine by me

• JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName
relationships arent stable if the man doesnt mog the woman
Well she can be a little uglier than me, but I don't want a fat woman. Fat is such a huge turn off.

Just fucking cheat.She will cry and want you back anyway

• +1
Reactions: Demir
I'm too far gone at this point

First and third option is the same

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

until i'm too oldcel to fuck teenagers, then maybe

No, AWALT.
Also LTR's are a waste of time and money.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and itsoverbuddyboyo
Yes I would not like it to happen to me

answer 5 until I am ready to have a son then 6

Slaying is how ugly people cope for not having teen love

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, crmsxg, Ritalincel and 1 other person
I'm not going to read any of the comments above before saying; I think you would be crazy to not choose option 1 if you had a choice. The way option one is worded makes it perfect for people struggling with relationships (incels).

Option one even included LOYAL and LOVING. It's the best possible relationship.

• Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead, itsoverbuddyboyo and Ritalincel

• Woah
Reactions: xForgotMyName
https://incels.is/threads/study-wom...ex-once-in-a-ltr-or-living-with-a-man.127317/

It's never equal
and please tell me now, in exactly how many relationships you have been?

and please tell me now, in exactly how many relationships you have been?
None jfl.
Doesn't matter though, I don't need to have experience with something to be able to criticize it.

Keep coping and cucking then boyo
yes especially that you joined May 12 and did 5,2k posts already. 0 Real life

Please tell me y'all how can you lie like that to yourself? YOU are doing nothing to improve the current situation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and SikKunt
First and third option is the same
First is more stable and third is more circumstantial. First one is more like a kind of world view and third option more of pragmatism.

3 years ago I'd have chosen the first option which means that I wouldn't even cheat on her when she becomes bitchy, because it's about principle. Now I can only stay loyal as long as she remains caring and loving. Once she starts to talk shit or behave arrogantly, I'll look for other options.

I would force her into bbc cucking

First is more stable and third is more circumstantial. First one is more like a kind of world view and third option more of pragmatism.

3 years ago I'd have chosen the first option which means that I wouldn't even cheat on her when she becomes bitchy, because it's about principle. Now I can only stay loyal as long as she remains caring and loving. Once she starts to talk shit or behave arrogantly, I'll look for other options.

I voted 3, but I hold 1 view. I mean, if she isn't loving and caring anymore you can just break up, no need to cheat

I'll make a thread about it soon, I need to get some articles to make it decent and scientific as possible. But parental love and early sexual love in adolescent have a big impact on how you'll relate to others in adulthood since they are the base, the very initial relationships that you have with other people.

Puas are a great example, a bunch of 20-35yo guys who were romantically frustrated because couldn't get any woman getting hyped about the idea of seducing lots of women.

Last edited:
But parental love and early sexual love in adolescent have a big impact on how you'll relate to others in adulthood since they are the base, the very initial relationships that you have with other people.
It’s so over for me. My parents never cared much about my mental health / development and especially my dad would insult me at the slightest mistake I made. Their overbearing and isolating parenting, along with my acne, also made it hard for me to fit in with peers, let alone find a gf. I lost my virginity only after high school but it’s too late. There was a long period of time when I was obsessed with the idea of slaying (still do to a certain extent today) so you might be right.

jfl @ all the cucks who said yes. if you dont cheat all that says is you're subhuman trash with no other options.

Absolutely fucking not lmao :feelskek:

jfl @ all the cucks who said yes. if you dont cheat all that says is you're subhuman trash with no other options.

Imagine being so retard to the point of making this logical jump "If you don't cheat is because you don't have options", protozoarium IQ level

Imagine being so retard to the point of making this logical jump "If you don't cheat is because you don't have options", protozoarium IQ level
that's exactly what a foid thinks. they WANT to be cheated on. it makes their pussy tingle

I wouldn’t cheat.
Let the girl cheat first so then you can easily say ‘She cheated on me first’.

Last edited: