If you have a huge neurocranium like this, can you even fix it?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers

Is there a way for this guy to fix it?

hairline/forehead-lowering?

hairline/forehead-lowering?
I doubt it would make a huge difference tbh. Look at the forehead, forehead isn't just about the hairline

I doubt it would make a huge difference tbh. Look at the forehead, forehead isn't just about the hairline
perhaps he can widen jaw with chin wing or implants then? I'm just throwing out possibilities rn, and this dude's neurocranium is really bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
perhaps he can widen jaw with chin wing or implants then? I'm just throwing out possibilities rn, and this dude's neurocranium is really bad
Indeed bad, he's literally deformed

isn't he the guy that's pinkwell on finasteride pretty much?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Baldingman1998
View attachment 777602

Is there a way for this guy to fix it?

His doesn't look that bad... James Van Der Beek has a large NC and people still find him very attractive. I think Walter Goggins has death tier neurocranium although he has a decent looking wife so I guess it doesn't matter.

His doesn't look that bad... James Van Der Beek has a large NC and people still find him very attractive. I think Walter Goggins has death tier neurocranium although he has a decent looking wife so I guess it doesn't matter.
looks pretty bad ngl, doesn't help his fwhr is literally sub 1.50
5ddf9f3979d75736c81ab5e2

looks pretty bad ngl, doesn't help his fwhr is literally sub 1.50
View attachment 777649

He was still cast as a lead alpha male actor in famous shows and movies so obviously it didn't negatively affect him. Harmony is #1 individual features don't matter that much.