If you have a small bone structure, you already lost

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
If you have a small bone structure, you already lost.
There is nothing you can really do. Bones are fused with muscles, this is why you can move. You will never be muscular, because your frame is not designed for it. This is a sad reality that many refuse to accept. You can bust your ass in the gym, and you will see some results, but they will be pathetic, compared to the big boned fellas, who even without lifting, looking bigger than you.

Its over for ectomorph manlets like me people on psl forums severly underestimate the size theory no girl wants a man with tiny bone structure tbh..

Your facial features doesnt even matter if your bones are the same size as a twink 17 years old..
Having small bones is the worst failo😔

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Lolcel, Chad.In.Incel.Body and 8 others
true

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 9380
this is the main reason why I consider suicide

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and St. Wristcel
My biggest problem bhai it’s over

• +1
We are just like any other mammal. The bigger your frame is the more sexual success you will have.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1588
We are just like any other mammal. The bigger your frame is the more sexual success you will have.
The shitty thing is girls with small bones and frame are considered cute and feminine otoh males with small bones are looked as weak and creepy..
BIG BONES>>>>ALL

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Effortless and HumidVent
@St. Wristcel
OVER FOR MY SUB 6 INCHES WRISTS

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 1588
Cope my bro is ecto and girls wanna suck his peen

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 1588
@St. Wristcel
OVER FOR MY SUB 6 INCHES WRISTS
And having small wrists mean more often than not that you are a skullcel framecel as well giga over

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
  • +1
This is one of the reasons why it is over for ethnics. Almost all ethnics have tiny ass peanut skulls as well as frame and are short + shit body building genes on top of that.

• +1
This is one of the reasons why it is over for ethnics. Almost all ethnics have tiny ass peanut skulls as well as frame and are short + shit body building genes on top of that.
True you know the shitty thing bro my dad has huge robust hands and skull like 7.5 inch wrists meanwhile i came out as a small framed twink i height him by 4.5 inches though but he still has more bone mass than me

• So Sad
Reactions: Golang
6.5 inches of death :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Gigacope you cant get 22 inch bideltoid as a wristcel if you roid maybe but still small chance
I have 20.6 inch bideltoid and i have 6.3 inch wrists cry for me

• Woah
I have 20.6 inch bideltoid and i have 6.3 inch wrists cry for me
well then you are lucky af start gymcelling also tbh you will become a mogger if you have decent face as well

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
well then you are lucky af start gymcelling also tbh you will become a mogger if you have decent face as well
I need to fix my cucked face first, luckily i'm getting bimax

• Love it
bro your back missed you ngl still mogs me 6 inches of peace wrists tbh
My wrists look ridiculous. I literally can get my fingers around my wrists so they touching each other

• So Sad
My wrists look ridiculous. I literally can get my fingers around my wrists so they touching each other
Same tbh its over ..
Yesterday i went to my relatives house and his 10 year old son had bigger hands and wrists than me and the worst part he is like 40 kgs while i am 65 kgs so over for me

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel